BTS discussion thread

Joelie

Time will show but I don't think the song will be very successful. His single 'Daydream' also made 10 mil+ views on the first day of releasing but now it's been over a year and the song is at like 100 mil, which is nothing compared to the first day. I mean bts hype is just in the beggining and then it slowly dies (because fans are streaming like crazy..it's not even the real number of people viewing the song because 100 000 army dummies may be streaming it 10000 times so... that's why many times Youtube is deleting views, but they will never officially confirm why, because army has the power to kill the entire platform/website :D
Things will definitly change for bts from now on. May be there still isn't a group distinguished enough to steal people's heart like bts. But once it appears bts career will be over. I mean it happened with bigbang which was considered the best of the best so it can happen with anyone!!!
I agree with you
But the fans alone are able to pull very high numbers and from the numbers alone their decline seems far(they keep increasing)
I agree the hype around them is less, west is not used to so many releases every few months, and i think that's why they are collaborating with so many artists, to try to keep the interest at least with the western artists.
I want to say that in my opinion before they will decline there will be a substitute, there will be a new group that will pull close numbers, that's the way it always happened, BeeteeEs too after all filled a void after very big groups disbanded or went hiatus for military.

Truthteller

Veteran
Latest Cdan blind

”I had to translate this, so hopefully it makes sense.

A+ list Kpop group member ____________ has a groupie that found a way to get close to one of his B- list friends from another group _______________ to get closer to the A+ lister. During his vacations she organized everything to follow him to the city where he was with his family to create a fake dating scandal manipulating CCTV content with the help of her friends from a shop and one of her friends that impersonates him (they look alike).

Thanks to this fake scandal her business has won 500% more clients and she is about to buy an apartment in Seoul, while the entire country is hating on him. His company is now more worried about covering certain scandal of another member in Paris so they just denied it and are trying to bury it.”

The woman is now on her IG, deleting comments and leaving the ones that imply they are actually a couple and fans support them. I know she's not going to let this scandal die. She loves the attention and wants to become famous no matter what. Also his fake friend also knows she's a groupie and didn't tell him anything even after she usually has sex with that B- lister at private parties.”

Probably referring to Jk and Yugyeom from Got7. Yugyeom is also believed to be g@y. There are a lot of inaccuracies I don’t think she is a groupie just a celebrity tattooist, but some of it makes sense. They left out big$hits involvement and the staging though.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Well what is for sure is that this really made the mainstream fans believe he is straight and they forgot all about Jimin. People are really buying this, goal achieved. However it is true that the girl got a lot of clout. That will increase her clientele. No mention of the poor man fired though.

cadiz

Star
But,wasn't there news of her getting fired along with some other people due to fans' harrassment?And that she deleted all couple comments and left behind those that mention them only as friends?
Reading this blind felt like this is some fan's doing,who wanted to make everything the girl's fault and are intentionally spreading this!
And you are right,they left out the staging part.They turned around the story to make it seem that junglebook and bigshit are victims. Always the victim mentality.
As if bigshit would ever let anyone play them like that,especially in sk!
yes, but CDAN is saying they translated this blind so it's not his (original)
Be sure it came from a fan trying to blame all on the girl......poor oppa was "forced" and the evil girl staged the whole thing!!...typical army behavior

cadiz

Star
Right..
Been ages since i seen weekend anywhere and this Mv of his.. His cross is the right one like H0bi's and not inverted or double.. There is a theory to this Mv.. Which i agreed to at that time.. The theory is something like.. the weekend wants an escape from whatever he is doing wrong. Most probably making s4t4nic music and whatever wrong he is holding on to.. He wants to go back to GOD once again.. He uses the cross (which represents religious and goodness) to destroy the awards and stuff he got because of allegiance to s4t4n
.. He is tired of it all and stuff...
I think the lyrics of the Weeknd song don't make it seem like he is sorry :

I'm tryna put you in the worst mood
P1 cleaner than your church shoes
Milli point two just to hurt you
All red Lamb' just to tease you

None of these toys on lease too
Made your whole year in a week too
Main bitch out your league too
Side bitch out of your league too

Look what you've done
I'm a motherfuckin' starboy

100 on the dash get me close to God
We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars

basically mocking the public saying "look what you have done, I'm a starboy"
trying to put you in the worst mood because he has all that money and you don't....and also saying he dont pray for love but he prays for CARS (material things)

VC did an article about the video and it's great, in case you guys are interested:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-meaning-weeknds-starboy/

And I don't know about Jhope real intentions.....but he was chosen to have a solo and with a big music video, put on the spotlight even if he is one of the least popular members....and that's not for free

Last edited:

OvercomeItAll

Established
I think the lyrics of the Weeknd song don't make it seem like he is sorry :

I'm tryna put you in the worst mood
P1 cleaner than your church shoes
Milli point two just to hurt you
All red Lamb' just to tease you

None of these toys on lease too
Made your whole year in a week too
Main bitch out your league too
Side bitch out of your league too

Look what you've done
I'm a motherfuckin' starboy

100 on the dash get me close to God
We don't pray for love, we just pray for cars

basically mocking the public saying "look what you have done, I'm a starboy"
trying to put you in the worst mood because he has all that money and you don't....and also saying he dont pray for love but he prays for CARS (material things)

VC did an article about the video and it's great, in case you guys are interested:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-meaning-weeknds-starboy/

And I don't know about Jhope real intentions.....but he was chosen to have a solo and with a big music video, put on the spotlight even if he is one of the least popular members....and that's not for free
Def. not for free. To gain this fame and popularity, and most importantly, to maintain it...you've got to keep doing some unspeakable things. These people can't be deemed pure, they bow down to the devil and do what pleases him.

They wear the cross on screen, but behind the scenes, they're mocking the religion in ways that are too horrific to mention. They mock all religions :/

Hi again,
So I’ve been silent tbh and it’s because I really don’t care about them anymore lol
I only come here because I miss some users and want to see what they’re up to and just read the latest gossip on them just as entertainment but nothing more
Tbh there are so many people in my community who have passed and left us and it’s opened a whole perspective of what life really is and now I just feel like their whole life has been wasted to serve a purpose that will lead them to hell.
Jimin drinks to wash away the guilt, to probably feel normal and forget the colossal wreck he’s living but as the drinks he loses himself and becomes a victim to mass judgement and then that makes him drink again
They have all been groomed not just physically or mentally so their morals and values have evaporated and return they have become robots to a handler who wants to destroy the world in the name of Satan like seriously these type of people are our role models, the people we are inspired by and look up to?
They are destroying the post modern era which is already corrupt through normalisation of sexual actions/references, racism,ignorance and more to fulfill a void that will never be fixed. Really what a sad life!
On another note I hope you’re all well, living happily when the world is really moving to it’s last days and remembering God ❤

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
Yeah it's a remake because this is first song he started dancing to or something and holds some special place for him..
And the main artist who the song belongs to and the whole black community is loving jh0pe for doing that because he gave everyone nostalgic feelings.. Clever huh :p..

And here again as i said h0bi loves designing his own jewelry.. He talks about one of the necklaces.
Jewelry and clothes whatever they wear.. All 7of them is not a coincidence.. Has a meaning to it always...

I wonder if this "chicken" soup is a code name for something else?

Others have talked about this soup before

JINtercession

Rookie
@Deadlylady
I asked the same question and Inquisitor replied with this.
Chicken is a term used by pedos to refer prepubescent boys.chicken hawk/hawk is used to refer someone interested in young boys.This is why in many popular culture imagery like videos or photos(even for ads) there is use of rooster/chicken imagery.
And like @lightmightgirl earlier posted,chicken noodle soup is used to refer to central nervous system(aka mind control) and also as a code for crack(once again drug use in mind control).
I also remember way back in the bst era, the abraxas god in the Damian story it was based off was a chicken man, but it may be totally unrelated. Also beetees have done a lot of ads for chicken restaurants, which may also be unrelated since chicken is so popular in Korea. Interesting you found the same video, the YouTube algorithm must be onto something!

Truthteller

Veteran
I wonder what Jhope did to get the copyright priveledge to an already existing song called Chicken Noodle Soup in addition to an exclusive MV and collab. He just made a remake/cover, but why specifically him among all the members? Have the same questions about fatass DJ Khaled, he takes classical songs whose copyright is expiring, buys the rights and makes a shitty remake. He has done this to at least 3 great songs. Seems like something anyone could do, but somehow he gets to be first in line.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Clip of Dean and death of Jin. As I do a lot of article, and the car accident is very scouring. I decided to associate the car accident to Jin's death:
If it's an accident like Dean shows, we could already confuse it with two images of Blood, Sweat & Tears.
By cons, if it is "accident of course", the car returned, is Jin. Since if it bangs against the mirror it will be back to the ground. The cars chasing him to the pictures take off the movie screen, showing fans taking pictures of their telly. And considering the highest percentage of young people. The car represents their person. Fans waiting for news, it literally looks like a classroom while they look at a table. As they look out the window and they find it in the hospital.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I wonder what Jhope did to get the copyright priveledge to an already existing song called Chicken Noodle Soup in addition to an exclusive MV and collab. He just made a remake/cover, but why specifically him among all the members? Have the same questions about fatass DJ Khaled, he takes classical songs whose copyright is expiring, buys the rights and makes a shitty remake. He has done this to at least 3 great songs. Seems like something anyone could do, but somehow he gets to be first in line.
He paid 2.7 million dollars to that bianca woman.. Who owns the song..and another person said something about 200,000 dollars.. He is the dance leader.. He may not be famous among the members but he is making the most money and his h0peworld was also a success.. He paid royalties to original artists.

Truthteller

Veteran
He paid 2.7 million dollars to that bianca woman.. Who owns the song..and another person said something about 200,000 dollars.. He is the dance leader.. He may not be famous among the members but he is making the most money and his h0peworld was also a success.. He paid royalties to original artists.
2.7 million? Sound like a lot of money. Seems like he is following in Dj Khaled’s footsteps anyhow. Take old songs remix them and shout out your name. It still sounds like a mess. But this proves that they have the freedom the throw around big money and buy songs for themselves, they are not just puppets, more like partners with Bigshit at this point. Whatever they do they have full responsibility like Bang Pedo.

I heard the tattoo shop involved with JK had to close its page and its search hashtags have been removed. People say Bigshit is behind it after the shitstorm it created. They use these mafia-like tactics to maintain their fake image, if the allegations are true.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
2.7 million? Sound like a lot of money. Seems like he is following in Dj Khaled’s footsteps anyhow. Take old songs remix them and shout out your name. It still sounds like a mess. But this proves that they have the freedom the throw around big money and buy songs for themselves, they are not just puppets, more like partners with Bigshit at this point. Whatever they do they have fully responsibility like bang pedo.

I heard the tattoo shop involved with JK had to close its page and its search hashtags have been removed. People say Bigshit is behind it after the shitstorm it created. They use these mob-like tactics to maintain their fake image, if the allegations are true.
Yeap.. That B woman got money... In Her instagram post she wrote about 2.7million as royalties..(i can't find it.. But i saw it) That's how the people know.. And she is all about getting checks and money.. I haven't seen anyone openly loving getting money this way :D..

IMG_20190930_164342.jpgIMG_20190930_164257.jpgIMG_20190930_164230.jpg

Deadlylady

Established
@Deadlylady
I asked the same question and Inquisitor replied with this.

I also remember way back in the bst era, the abraxas god in the Damian story it was based off was a chicken man, but it may be totally unrelated. Also beetees have done a lot of ads for chicken restaurants, which may also be unrelated since chicken is so popular in Korea. Interesting you found the same video, the YouTube algorithm must be onto something!
Thanks for sharing the info.

That song has nothing special about it. Very meaningless on the surface. Expect if you look at what's hidden inside. That girl is just to appeal to the spanish audience and H0bs mostly dances in that mv saying the same words over and over again like an incantation because it's meaningless. Why say that word over and over again? What does that song even mean to somebody that doesn't know korean or spanish? So that's why he/or "they" chosed it. Looks like they will all be doing mvs before going to the army. In the behind the scenes of that mv he keep saying I miss you guys for the members. Because god forbid one of them going solo and being good at it. Fans will be angry if that happens?

I won't be surprised if Kook does something with @ri@n@ or another big star soon. Same thing for One eye and Jamal etc. I think the ones who are more hungry for fame and money will try to do whatever they can. Teacup did just a simple song and mv but look at what H0bs did. Let's see what the other will be doing.

Truthteller

Veteran
Thanks for sharing the info.

That song has nothing special about it. Very meaningless on the surface. Expect if you look at what's hidden inside. That girl is just to appeal to the spanish audience and H0bs mostly dances in that mv saying the same words over and over again like an incantation because it's meaningless. Why say that word over and over again? What does that song even mean to somebody that doesn't know korean or spanish? So that's why he/or "they" chosed it. Looks like they will all be doing mvs before going to the army. In the behind the scenes of that mv he keep saying I miss you guys for the members. Because god forbid one of them going solo and being good at it. Fans will be angry if that happens?

I won't be surprised if Kook does something with @ri@n@ or another big star soon. Same thing for One eye and Jamal etc. I think the ones who are more hungry for fame and money will try to do whatever they can. Teacup did just a simple song and mv but look at what H0bs did. Let's see what the other will be doing.
Deadly Lady! Welcome back. That’s all i wanted to say.

cadiz

Star
I think the song was supposed to be a meme, and him trying to make it viral with that stupid dance
if it's true he spent so much money for it, then what a waste!!! o_O

And look here:

bigshit is about to post their "vacations"
they said they were on a break but in reality Bigshit made them film their vacations and now they are releasing it

poor fans were fangirling about Sugar and Jinn fishing together but it was all part of a show :rolleyes: