BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
One I juste remembered something:
These tattoo people including the girl are close friends with more idols, including Winner’s Mino. Now let me tell you that guy is pure trash and straight up nasty. Not too long go, he got into trouble for for liking photos and following an artist with some very controversial art. Someone showed me the artist’s instagram page, don’t remeber the name unfortunately, but let me tell youthat stuff was satanic. To name a few: pictures of small children with s** toys on their forheads, unicorn horns in the b***of men depicting sodomy, a lot of lewd things all in the name of art. Later on he deleted the ”art” with pedophilic themes. These people are all trash! No denying at this point.
Oh yeah the artist is called prettypuke. Nuff said
https://www.instagram.com/prettypukee/
I researched on this. Absolutely horrifying. The more these artists give in to the illuminati the more they turn to the sick ped*s themselves.

Hopeful

Star
Guys I am back from my hiatus. I will go back in hibernation. Since I hear a lot of Latino fans and other fans really awaiting for the impact this song will have I had to chime in because I want to warn everyone. This song will be terrible (not because of the beats), but very illuminati. Becky G is known in the Latino community to be very masonic. She had a video where she was in the rooftop of the Rosslyn Hotel, mind you... She is Mexican but a Californian all her life, there are over hundreds if not thousands of historic buildings and hotels in California where you can liberally shoot a video. Rosslyn actually signifies the masonic free mason chapel in Scotland. There are interesting facts online about this chapel. I digress, Becky G has been a puppet to all her videos esp the recent ones that depict purely evil illuminati behaviors. She is running around with other illuminati puppets in the Latino music community. She is a great lover of the one eye and a partner in crime of Bad Bunny. This song is called chicken noodle soup (CNS) also known as the central nervous system. The hidden meanings besides the correlation of the number 9 will be strong. They had many songs that both Jpoop and Becky could have paid tribute too. It is no coincidence they want to redo a Harlem classic. Chicken noodle soup also has a double meaning. It means to cook up crack rocks in the hood, so everything they are doing is just appropriating themselves to the black culture. The highlights that jpoop was supposedly hiding from the public is not visible as he is sporting gel locks (again appropriation). Becky G is one of the rising stars in the Latino music community it is no coinkikadink that she has an average voice and her dirty lyrics are the sole reason to her success.

PS> He is hiding his hair for other reasons!! The Human made caps and clothings he's recently sporting is a calling for the elite.

This post was mostly a warning for the current fans coming here.
Central nervous system has brain in it.. So yeah screams mind control... As we know the ce0 of b1gh1t is a psychologist

JINtercession

Rookie
Maybe "Chicken noodle soup" has a special meaning to the elite like ice cream, hot dog and pizza, because I saw the stranger things cast made up a song by the same name and sung it on "the tonight show":
and stranger things has previously been discussed as a blatantly obvious homage to the mk ultra.
A few other folks have noticed perhaps, a change in his vibe...
1569579755573.png

Hopeful

Star
Maybe "Chicken noodle soup" has a special meaning to the elite like ice cream, hot dog and pizza, because I saw the stranger things cast made up a song by the same name and sung it on "the tonight show":
and stranger things has previously been discussed as a blatantly obvious homage to the mk ultra.
A few other folks have noticed perhaps, a change in his vibe...
View attachment 25951
I kind of think h0bi is fighting with himself here.. As i said i won't forget how he came back.. He didn't want this or at least not yet but b1gh1t had no time and they made him blonde and programmed (remember how he was shaking his head nd arm around like a psychological patient who doesn't care of surroundings or being filmed) and in a matter of days all this was filmed.. He might be having jetlags too..

In the video 00:13 he makes the cross on his chest and subtly kisses it.. Making it look like a dance move.. And he is wearing a cross on his neck too which is not inverted but is like a normal cross.. He is known to design his own jewelry.. So some of you might not agree but to me looks like he still has God somewhere in his heart and our old posters already said he is a spiritual person and has some sort of spiritual shield around him making him impossible to read. He will be the easiest one of beetees to go back to GOD.
(just my humble opinion)

wow

Veteran
totally not bt$ or kpoop related, but m3lanie m4rtinez has released a new movie with the album songs in them and let me tell you, ITS FUCKED UP. its everything in the industry, ped0philia, mk ultra, sexual abuse, its so eerie to watch, and it also has some occult and illuminati linked to it, since the whole point of the movie are girls trying to break free from a system, theyre basically the woke people and the other students are sheeps, and the woke girls have magical powers and theyre definetly are witches, they have a god called lilith and she is obviously "her" or s4t4n. the movie can open your eyes in a way and i DEFINETLY recommend watching them if you have time and you wont regret watching them. thanks ♡

cadiz

Star
In the video 00:13 he makes the cross on his chest and subtly kisses it.. Making it look like a dance move.. And he is wearing a cross on his neck too which is not inverted but is like a normal cross.. He is known to design his own jewelry.. So some of you might not agree but to me looks like he still has God somewhere in his heart and our old posters already said he is a spiritual person and has some sort of spiritual shield around him making him impossible to read. He will be the easiest one of beetees to go back to GOD.
(just my humble opinion)
A lot of celebs wear the cross as a sign of mocking

One example is the singer The Weeknd...... in the cover of his album Starboy, he wears a very big cross

in the music video, he is wearing a cross too (while he kills his old self)
He also uses a giant cross to destroy all his trophies while he sings about how rich and powerful he is.....

This video is very blatant with the cross symbolism :oops: no doubts after watching it

And about Becky G.. I already posted a video of her...the clip was full of murder and possesion...so she is very into it aswell

lightmightgirl

Veteran

One example is the singer The Weeknd...... in the cover of his album Starboy, he wears a very big cross

He also uses a giant cross to destroy all his trophies while he sings about how rich and powerful he is.....

This video is very blatant with the cross symbolism :oops: no doubts after watching it

And about Becky G.. I already posted a video of her...the clip was full of murder and possesion...so she is very into it aswell
Funny you mentioned this, I was a big fan of the Weeknd and slowly diverted from his music. I once purchased a VIP ticket to his concert, wow was it just weird. I felt numb right after leaving and that was when I thought his music was not all that dark. I've been following him in the start and he slowly turned into a full blown illuminati mess. His music has depressing vibes, and it is not only because his music is dark there's more to it. The outfit he has on in Star boy (disrespect to Christianity btw) oh and Starboy also means a pawn to the music industry it means do whatever you want with me, the gloves he wears is no other than 99% IS brand the same clothing that was sponsored to Jhope in CNS. Might I add that the website is punk homage to the dark side,
https://99percentis.com/ . (check their cover page 1st)
Guess who buys their clothing.... Jbalvin, Bad bunny (mentioned him before), the Weeknd, Billie Eyelash lol, Travis Scott, etc.
They use kids to model their clothing too... ANd may I add that the shirt Jhope wears says End And (maybe meaning accept the fate of the NWO). Don't know whatchu guys think?
http://instagr.am/p/B2lbN0DFTSP/ http://instagr.am/p/BzxvYYkFtCq/ http://instagr.am/p/BsMVvE0lGx8/ http://instagr.am/p/Brjw-5ilYjS/
One of the numerous weird pics found on their website and IG!

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I kind of think h0bi is fighting with himself here.. As i said i won't forget how he came back.. He didn't want this or at least not yet but b1gh1t had no time and they made him blonde and programmed (remember how he was shaking his head nd arm around like a psychological patient who doesn't care of surroundings or being filmed) and in a matter of days all this was filmed.. He might be having jetlags too..

(just my humble opinion)
That was very subtle, but it was done purposely. CNS also known as central nervous sytem can symbolize Mk control.. He also points upwards many times to the sky. Bang Bang knew exactly he was doing by opening up that Tik Tok account as now CNS challenge is trending (an account that also has many PeD*S). Anytime they need distraction from a tragedy about to occur the news or celebs do something like this to distract the mass people. BTW may I add the video was nothing unique just saying.

(random videos on Twitter).

And the 3 low-rider cars in the background were purposely placed there too.

Interesting that those working on their artwork, clothing, etc are all illuminati pawns too.

Jhope's work room BTW:

Ummm lol:

Dongi Lee (creator of the single artwork)

http://instagr.am/p/BoJU11ulGyc/ http://instagr.am/p/BCXhFerPoEp/ https://www.instagram.com/p/6DEWNJPoCL/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet (a lover of no other than Illuminati Damien Hirst)
https://www.instagram.com/p/yuiKY-voPY/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
https://www.instagram.com/p/B236mG9JNCD/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet (soulless creature with 3 eyes).

So Jhope goes to America appropriates the black culture and wants to return to Korea scot free lol. There are many fans coming to this guy's page to ask why he depicted the creature with dreads..

OvercomeItAll

Established
WTF was Becky doing in this mv with her hands! She's flashing the devil horns for the ENTIRETY of this video (excluding the fail dancing bits), it's ridiculous how blatant she is with it.

I couldn't even keep track, these are only a few. Notice at one point she point the horns at the floor then at the sky right after smh

Screenshot_20190927-215158_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190927-214545_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190927-214455_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190927-214743_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190927-214749_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190927-214638_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190927-214839_YouTube.jpg

She points to the sky at this line each time:

Screenshot_20190927-215224_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20190927-215302_YouTube.jpg

I wonder why it's her making most of the signs and not him when she's only featuring.

Last edited:

OvercomeItAll

Established
Of course, Jpoop initiated the CNS challenge and this is what he does before he starts dancing in the tiktok vid:

20190927_221056.jpg

Aaand of course, fans are copying that part of the dance too

20190927_221113.jpg

The art for CNS is GROSS, we were right about jh0pe being heavily mind-controlled in LA, among the other things that happened there in order for this song to blow up. I mean 10 mil in 9 hours is impressive for a song with no other bt$ member in it. And hearing a snippet of the chorus got it stuck in my head the entire day! It feels like a chant.

Tbh I hated this look he had in the end:

Screenshot_20190927-215037_YouTube.jpg
He's trying so hard to look and act black imo. He's even surrounded by black people, stealing their culture.

Luckily since the scandals though, many of my really young friends who were obsessssed with bt$ just a month ago didn't even bother to post about this new release. Thank God. We can only pray for more scandals in the near future, since those seem to be the most effective way of losing love and interest.

mimis

Established
Of course, Jpoop initiated the CNS challenge and this is what he does before he starts dancing in the tiktok vid:

View attachment 25997

Aaand of course, fans are copying that part of the dance too

View attachment 25998

The art for CNS is GROSS, we were right about jh0pe being heavily mind-controlled in LA, among the other things that happened there in order for this song to blow up. I mean 10 mil in 9 hours is impressive for a song with no other bt$ member in it. And hearing a snippet of the chorus got it stuck in my head the entire day! It feels like a chant.

Tbh I hated this look he had in the end:

View attachment 25999
He's trying so hard to look and act black imo. He's even surrounded by black people, stealing their culture.

Luckily since the scandals though, many of my really young friends who were obsessssed with bt$ just a month ago didn't even bother to post about this new release. Thank God. We can only pray for more scandals in the near future, since those seem to be the most effective way of losing love and interest.
Time will show but I don't think the song will be very successful. His single 'Daydream' also made 10 mil+ views on the first day of releasing but now it's been over a year and the song is at like 100 mil, which is nothing compared to the first day. I mean bts hype is just in the beggining and then it slowly dies (because fans are streaming like crazy..it's not even the real number of people viewing the song because 100 000 army dummies may be streaming it 10000 times so... that's why many times Youtube is deleting views, but they will never officially confirm why, because army has the power to kill the entire platform/website :D
Things will definitly change for bts from now on. May be there still isn't a group distinguished enough to steal people's heart like bts. But once it appears bts career will be over. I mean it happened with bigbang which was considered the best of the best so it can happen with anyone!!!

Hopeful

Star
Time will show but I don't think the song will be very successful. His single 'Daydream' also made 10 mil+ views on the first day of releasing but now it's been over a year and the song is at like 100 mil, which is nothing compared to the first day. I mean bts hype is just in the beggining and then it slowly dies (because fans are streaming like crazy..it's not even the real number of people viewing the song because 100 000 army dummies may be streaming it 10000 times so... that's why many times Youtube is deleting views, but they will never officially confirm why, because army has the power to kill the entire platform/website :D
Things will definitly change for bts from now on. May be there still isn't a group distinguished enough to steal people's heart like bts. But once it appears bts career will be over. I mean it happened with bigbang which was considered the best of the best so it can happen with anyone!!!
True..
Now k00k appeared on H0bi's vlive.. And said he is working on more than one song and people should expect it..

So basically they're not letting their fame die down in a way.. People obviously can't stay attached to one group all the time.. But there isn't one out there who can compete with beetees..
B.A.P could have been the ones in ny opinion.. But.. They ended up being disbanded.

cadiz

Star
true, they always break records the first day but a week later nobody cares anymore
I think they will try to make this song viral using that tik tok app

and if they fail they will keep trying until the entlist
Releasing songs and albums every month....you see how they were supposed to take a break and BigShit cut it short....they know fans need constant material

Hopeful

Star

I thougt they made cns by themself but nope, it's a remake, I didn't expect that
Yeah it's a remake because this is first song he started dancing to or something and holds some special place for him..
And the main artist who the song belongs to and the whole black community is loving jh0pe for doing that because he gave everyone nostalgic feelings.. Clever huh :p..

And here again as i said h0bi loves designing his own jewelry.. He talks about one of the necklaces.
Jewelry and clothes whatever they wear.. All 7of them is not a coincidence.. Has a meaning to it always...

Hopeful

Star

Right..
Been ages since i seen weekend anywhere and this Mv of his.. His cross is the right one like H0bi's and not inverted or double.. There is a theory to this Mv.. Which i agreed to at that time.. The theory is something like.. the weekend wants an escape from whatever he is doing wrong. Most probably making s4t4nic music and whatever wrong he is holding on to.. He wants to go back to GOD once again.. He uses the cross (which represents religious and goodness) to destroy the awards and stuff he got because of allegiance to s4t4n
.. He is tired of it all and stuff..

Maybe the opposite meaning though .. But the subtle h0bi making the cross and kissing it and the way he came back.. Kind of makes it look like.. They do want an escape..

Only GOD knows what's in their hearts.. If it's goodness or not.

wow

Veteran
[
Right..
Been ages since i seen weekend anywhere and this Mv of his.. His cross is the right one like H0bi's and not inverted or double.. There is a theory to this Mv.. Which i agreed to at that time.. The theory is something like.. the weekend wants an escape from whatever he is doing wrong. Most probably making s4t4nic music and whatever wrong he is holding on to.. He wants to go back to GOD once again.. He uses the cross (which represents religious and goodness) to destroy the awards and stuff he got because of allegiance to s4t4n
.. He is tired of it all and stuff..

Maybe the opposite meaning though .. But the subtle h0bi making the cross and kissing it and the way he came back.. Kind of makes it look like.. They do want an escape..

Only GOD knows what's in their hearts.. If it's goodness or not.
hobi is the only person i dont get weird vibes with tbh, the others are just weird and scary, sure, hobi can be scary and shady sometimes but its weird cause i dont feel any weird vibes from him, maybe because of his shield block or something, i think thats what has been protecting him, he seems like he doesnt want to be with b3ky G, thats why he had been programmed before.