BTS discussion thread

Larake

Rookie
Everything interests me, but can you say more about the ceremonial coats?

In fact, I'm French, no one in English, blows I use Google Translate. XDDD

For this book, I found it in the library of my home. I do not know if it was my mother who bought her, because of her studies of rights.
I don't know if you want to know the exact parameters so I will just summarise it. It should be tight around the neck but not choke, it should be long to the ankles, slaves should go to the half of forearms, it should have a hood and also it should have some kind of belt that is from the same material as the coat and it should be long enough so you can wrap it around your waist - it would be best if you could wrap it twice but it isn't that important. Also, the coat should be from natural materials - the coat is supposed to protect you from the things that could attack your body through astral so silk is the best opinion, because it is the best isolation from these things.
About the colors that really depends. Classic sources say that you should have seven different kinds of coats and every one of them in different colors of planets, but most of the magicians don't do it. Mostly the magicians use two coats, one black, and one white (some use only one - mostly in purple color because it's universal color).
It's believed that the coat Expresses the purity of magicians idea and purity of his soul. And like I said its the protection from the negative mental and astral impacts - so you don't have to use him only during the ritual magic but also when you are astral traveling and other things.
You can put some symbols on it but then you are decreasing the variability of the coat.
You should be naked under the coat but someone says you can wear white underwear under a black coat and black under the white coat and someone says its up to you what color the underwear has.
Also, in one book the author said that he knows one magician who uses normal white laboratory coat so it probably isn't that much important how it looks like :D

wow

Veteran
I didn't meant all of you. I mean that I saw some comments here where it was. And like I said I am not a magician myself (i don't even try these things, because I don't have a talent for that in my natal chart) so I really can't tell who's a magician. I think that in this thread I read it's Suga and someone else, but I can't tell for myself if it's true or not.
I talked about egregores. I don't think that they curse it I think they use egregores to take energy from their fans. That's why all these depressing letters and that thing with JK being unhappy, JM talking about himself in a bad way, etc. Because the fans think about them and are pitying them - and with this, the fans became attached to the egregore and give the energy to the egregore and the energy in the egregore come to the one who created it. Also, if the thing about fans fainting on their concerts is right then I think it's mental magic - concretely creation of elementaries (I am not sure if I translated this correctly) which is kind of something like egregore (that reminds me of NJ talking about how he feels like if fans give him energy when they faint or something like that said I don't know exactly how he said that). If someone is interested in this then F. Bardon in his Initiations into hermetics wrote a lot about elementaries and how to make them and use them. Basically, its astral formation (again I am not sure if its correct translate) that you make and give purpose like for example you connect it to someone and give it the purpose to help him to improve his memory. So my theory is they before the concert use this kind of magic and the purpose is to take the energy from people or something like that. But maybe I am wrong because this kind of magic requires a lot of experience because the elementaries have their own consciousness so a lot of things can go wrong if it does someone who is new to these things. And also the more strong the elementries are supposed to be the more energy they need during the creation and also the magicians will have to be stronger. Maybe if it would be a ritual with a lot of strong and experienced magicians then it would be possible, but I am not really sure. It was just a thought based on the faints and thing that NJ said.
But even though I think they use egregores and elementaries lot and sexual magic too. I think that they use it a lot (Especially during the BST era I think they used some strong ritual of sexual magic because one of the purposes of sexual magic is the support of financial interests, plans, lottery, etc). But again if they used magic it could be some different kind. There are still so many things I don't know about hermeticism and a lot of kinds of magic I don't know so I can be wrong.
I wanted to write more about this but this post is starting to get really long and boring :D
My thoughts about the members: I think Jm is the most dangerous of them. I think his personality is kind of like a snake. He seems to me sly and really smart and also his behaving - I think he is very good with manipulating and knows very well how to use his looks to his benefits.
Sugar is strange. He looks like someone with depressions (but it can be on purpose to make fans pity him - I really don't know what is sincere and what is false when it comes to them). I don't like his eyes they seem to be very cold.
NJ is someone with big charisma. The kind of person who doesn't look that good but his charisma makes you think that he is breathtaking. And he is really good with words I believe that he is very intelligent (or are intelligent the people who are telling him what to say, I don't know :D) Also I think he doesn't have good relationships with women or have respect to them.
TH looks powerful. And have those old weird eyes if you know what I mean. And really doesn't look like a good person.
JH just gives me bad vibes. Right from the first time I saw him, I didn't like him. And when I heard him say that thing with hope he says when he introduce himself I cringed so much. Even his voice seems so fake when he talks. He reminds me of people that I don't like because they aren't honest and are mean.
And JK and Jn I don't really know what to say about them they look like if they were sweet and innocent, but that's the thing they want us to believe. Probably they are very good actors.
But that's just my personal opinions based on how they look so the reality can be very different. And also almost everything about them is scripted and fake so its hard to say what they really are like.
And I know there is a lot of people with different religions and beliefs so this is just my opinion. I am not trying to make you change your mind or something like that.
And also sorry that it took me so long to respond but I was with a friend and whenever I started to write he wanted to look into my phone and wanted to know what am I writing and you probably know how he would react if I told him that I am in this thread.
thank you, i always had this feeling that they want to look pitiful so fans will pity them and collect their energies, i always blame th for that cause "acts" depressing all the time and go on vlive talking about how sad and miserable he is and that is just disgusting. anyways, i also wanted to ask, why do you read occult books? you know its not good for you.

Larake

Rookie
thank you, i always had this feeling that they want to look pitiful so fans will pity them and collect their energies, i always blame th for that cause "acts" depressing all the time and go on vlive talking about how sad and miserable he is and that is just disgusting. anyways, i also wanted to ask, why do you read occult books? you know its not good for you.
You're welcome :)
Well, it's really interesting and also all the things that the great magicians can do are just wow. And all occult isn't bad it all depends on how are these things used.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
You're welcome 
Well, it's really interesting and also all the things that the great magicians can do are just wow. And all occult isn't bad it all depends on how are these things used.
Interesting... who do you personally believe has the most power of all the members? Also, I hear how they all got in. Joon was already rich, so I mean-
Suga, he was poor I think and he was selling his albums but it didn't work out so he was done and joined Joon sadly. I actually heard jk used to be a Christian and/or was raised in a Christian household, but I think things for his family weren't going well, so he gave up. Meanwhile, I don't know how the other members got in, but I know that's how suga and jk got in. People think in bs&t, Jin was the last one to join but I just don't know. If you know, or find any clues somehow, please do tell.

And yes, you're right they are good liars, they act up their lives everyday and not a single person in the audience notices it (during concerts/videos that is) like I just... It's just annoying I'm sorry. There are so many obvious signs and no one bats an eye. There are some army's who get mad at the fact their lives are recorded all the time but that's about it.

Also, bs&t had me crying. The scene where Jin let's go of the balloon symbolizes that he finally gave in to temptation- well we have already discussed this (even before I got here) but Tae is the tempter. That scene actually made me cry because... It's just sad another soul was lost y'know? Specifically in THAT mv STILL no one at least notices ONE thing!!

Kinda hard to accept the fact not everyone will see what we see.

koolaid33

So I talked to my friend who's a huge BTS fan and went to two of their concerts about her experience and she said she couldn't remember a single thing, not even the videos she recorded. She blamed it on being so tired since she camped out but I still think it's strange that she couldn't remember even one detail. It makes me wonder why BTS hypnotizes their fans and what really happens during these concerts. Is it just to make their fans more obsessed with them or is it a form of MK Ultra to subconsciously control army?

ThisGirlWoke

Established
So I talked to my friend who's a huge BTS fan and went to two of their concerts about her experience and she said she couldn't remember a single thing, not even the videos she recorded. She blamed it on being so tired since she camped out but I still think it's strange that she couldn't remember even one detail. It makes me wonder why BTS hypnotizes their fans and what really happens during these concerts. Is it just to make their fans more obsessed with them or is it a form of MK Ultra to subconsciously control army?
Idk, but if I was dead asleep and I went to their concerts only for that to happen, I'd never go again. I needs my soul to be PROTECTED not HARMED :(

Shen

Hello I'm new to this thread. I followed it a bit and now I wanted to contribute to it :). My mom did thaught me since I was little many things about the deep state, Illuminati/ Freemasons etc. but there are some points here that I personally don't really agree to.. I hope we can exchange many thoughts together :D

actually, what's happening subconsciously at a concert, is that you're counting on your phone to remember things when your filming. Your brain basically thinks ‘Okay, I don’t need to think about this any further. The camera’s captured the experience.’ You don’t engage in any of the elaborative or emotional kinds of processing that really would help you remember those experiences, because you’ve outsourced it to your camera.”https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2019/01/16/study-proves-that-you-wont-remember-a-concert-if-youre-filming-it-with-your-phone/

It is for your brain very hard to process so much information that fast, too. It depends on how much you wanted to see (in this case) BTS. It's very loud, cramped, hot and you're bumped up with adrenaline etc.

Larake

Rookie
Interesting... who do you personally believe has the most power of all the members? Also, I hear how they all got in. Joon was already rich, so I mean-
Suga, he was poor I think and he was selling his albums but it didn't work out so he was done and joined Joon sadly. I actually heard jk used to be a Christian and/or was raised in a Christian household, but I think things for his family weren't going well, so he gave up. Meanwhile, I don't know how the other members got in, but I know that's how suga and jk got in. People think in bs&t, Jin was the last one to join but I just don't know. If you know, or find any clues somehow, please do tell.

And yes, you're right they are good liars, they act up their lives everyday and not a single person in the audience notices it (during concerts/videos that is) like I just... It's just annoying I'm sorry. There are so many obvious signs and no one bats an eye. There are some army's who get mad at the fact their lives are recorded all the time but that's about it.

Also, bs&t had me crying. The scene where Jin let's go of the balloon symbolizes that he finally gave in to temptation- well we have already discussed this (even before I got here) but Tae is the tempter. That scene actually made me cry because... It's just sad another soul was lost y'know? Specifically in THAT mv STILL no one at least notices ONE thing!!

Kinda hard to accept the fact not everyone will see what we see.
Well my personal opinion is TH, he looks I don't know powerful. Nj looks like a joke compared to him.
I don't know much about their life's before this and when did they join. But I think they all joined at the same time. It seems to me more likely.
Yeah, it's really annoying that a lot of people don't see these things and if they find out about you believing it they would laugh at you. Rip human race.

Larake

Rookie
You've mentioned about 'human race' more than once.Do you believe that singularity is upon the world?
Also,if you don't mind me asking,are you a lightworker or starseed? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.:)
Singularity? What do you mean by that? Can you write more I didn't understand (sorry poor English :D)
No, I am not, I am just a normal person.

Hopeful

Star
Today is a very special day for the i11umin4tis..
As seen this date has been used in many movies and Simpsons also.. Also showing the collapsing of golden gate Bridge ..

And hence how is it possible that today there wouldn't be some sort of ritual in the music industry involving beetees..
Hence the lotte concert happened today... And i didn't get much to analyze yet.. But yeah because of the date. It's surely some ritual.. And the boys were made to wear suits like they're at some wedding or special day.. Sweating and heaving with the stuff they were wearing ...
And i just passed by a 20 seconds fancam and i found this.. Looks like goat's hoof in the round spotlights.. Similar to Jin's shoes..

IMG_20190811_183345.jpg

Navy

Rookie
So I made some research there is a fetish among weirdos called diaper shit fetish or some shit. Fucking weird.

Also BIGSHIT pants posted this crap today:

As you can see in the video Just kidding and Jamal were the ones being zoomed in mostly whilst eating... And lemme tell you the Jamal one was way too close and freaky.

If you guys don't know the elites especially in the White House love hot dog references. Another weird coincidence.
OK ok this is just too much!! Lol why is tea eating like that? It's disgusting he's a grown man ahhhhh and jamal looking into the camera like that gross! Why why why? I have so many questions and nobody can answer them

wow

Veteran
And yes tae was wearing some piece of a red cloth in his chain... ( I don't know but it looks like a cut out piece from some sacred magician robe of him daddy or uncle or i don't know maybe a gift..)
View attachment 24559
now that thing looks weird indeed. also, found an explanation for this :

Red works in charms against witches. The Pennsylvania Dutch draw red lines around barns to keep witches out (see hex). In Bohemia, it is believed that a charm tied in a red cloth and hung around the neck will protect one from bewitchment. Other charms to repel witches include red-painted carts and wreaths of rowan tied with red threads. Braided red cords or ropes hung in stables force witches to stop and count each thread before they can harm animals, according to one popular folk belief.

why would he want to be protected from bewitchment while he is literally THE ONE who gave the bewitchment? lmao logic 100

Last edited:

Larake

Rookie
And yes tae was wearing some piece of a red cloth in his chain... ( I don't know but it looks like a cut out piece from some sacred magician robe of him daddy or uncle or i don't know maybe a gift..)
View attachment 24559
Maybe some kind of talisman, but I think that's unlikely they are mostly made (well at least the strong ones) from some kind of metal (that depends on purpose and planet that is associated with it, etc)
Also, the pattern of that cloth seems kind of like snake's skin and snakes are quite popular in mythology.
Someone here some time ago wrote that he's a magician. I don't know if its reliable information so this is just theory, but I know within magicians are used headbands/crowns/coifs (it depends on the person but the best opinion is if the material is from gold) to distinguish their rank. I didn't hear or read about necklaces, but I think it would be really weird if he would wear a crown (the imagination of him with a crown or the big pointed coif makes me laugh so hard :D). The golden chain can be something like it and the cloth and its color can symbolize some of their ranks - but like I said that's just theory based on something that someone wrote so who knows.
And also Crowley wrote something about chain, hollows (or scoldings I don't know what is the right translate, google translate is making fun of me) and dagger symbolizing three spiritual levels or spiritual qualities which are in alchemy called salt, sulfur and mercury.
Also, some magicians during rituals use a belt that is made of a lion's or snake's skin.
But that are just thoughts.

cadiz

Star
Today is a very special day for the i11umin4tis..
As seen this date has been used in many movies and Simpsons also.. Also showing the collapsing of golden gate Bridge ..

And hence how is it possible that today there wouldn't be some sort of ritual in the music industry involving beetees..
Hence the lotte concert happened today...
RESTWELLBTS is trending worldwide, I go to the tag and found this

they will be taking a break for the first time since debut (6 years)
BigHit is asking fans that if they see BTS on the streets don't say a word....something very private

If a scandal happens this will be the PERFECT time because they will be out of the public eye for the first time in years (I still doubt the media will expose them but who knows)
But this performance and this day is important for them....a new beggining they say