BTS discussion thread

ThisGirlWoke

Established
are you on drugs or something ?? these humans have feelings too, they are not attached to money and fame alone, they are not those marvel dolls... not everything about them is fake ... the person who seems to actually have no feelings is you ...oooof gosh
I wish you could know what is truly happening

ThisGirlWoke

Established
please i need one of yalls to answer me bcs a girl is still confused. thank you
Here's my answer.

They only show certain people that they're in it. Not everyone was born to be awake of these things. Also, they show other fellow celebrities that they are in it just as much as them. Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of them actually all knew each other somehow and worked with one another to damn people's souls. (Which they do collab with one another sometimes, so this is true) Pretty sure there's literally over a million people heading to destruction.

As for the hair coloring I'm not sure if this is entirely true but I think the colors are representations of their alter personalities. Example, in the category of programming, they decide to program Jimin to perform rituals containing sex and magic. Pink and animal print is definitely the 2 main color/design for this specific programming. So after they're all done, they dye his hair pink and make him wear animal print to show certain people how he's currently programmed. I personally think this is just somewhat true, not entirely true.

But yeah! :)

ThisGirlWoke

Established
So I made some research there is a fetish among weirdos called diaper shit fetish or some shit. Fucking weird.

Also BIGSHIT pants posted this crap today:

As you can see in the video Just kidding and Jamal were the ones being zoomed in mostly whilst eating... And lemme tell you the Jamal one was way too close and freaky.

If you guys don't know the elites especially in the White House love hot dog references. Another weird coincidence.
Ewwwww uh-uh. -. -

They're just zooming in the hot dog part and stuff and I'm literally no joke eating animal crackers while watching this, and it was a bad idea. The part where j00n was REALLY munching on it... I had to put away my snack.

Hopeful

Star
hello everyonee issa newbie heree. ive been following this thread for a while now and i wasnt planning on making an account but i did have a few questions and opinions that i think would only be appropriate to voice out here, so yeah might be dumb but oh well

idk if anyone has ever asked this but why do celebrities have to show that theyre a part of the illuminati or wtv that shit is even though ofc they know that the general population hates the devil and shit like this? why cant they just keep it lowkey and to themselves? do these symbolisms in videos help attract people or are they just there to make us realize that theyre a part of the occult? it just doesnt make sense to me
also with the mk ultra programming thing, why do they have to color their hair after they did a part of the program? like why do they have to go blonde after reprogramming? is it a part of the process or is it to show the others that they did it already? a girl is still confused

and also could the reason why jaykay said tht he doesnt like dying his hair other colors bcs “he had his own preference” be bcs he hadnt gone through any of the mk ultra programming? he dyed his hair red then purple the first time during dope era if im not wrong and then blonde before pink.

———
i might be totally wrong in this one but heres my thought. beetees sold their soul bcs they couldnt pay off their debts even after years and years of being in this industry?
ok maybe they have been planning this whole thing from the start but what if they only rlly sold their soul and joined the occult during bs&t era hence the reason why old fans stopped stanning them after this era and said that theyve changed, and they started rlly blowing off at this time. i mean with the whole debt thing especially the fucking sick kpop slave industry shit it wouldnt be a surprise how much debt they have piling on top of each other so they might rlly have no other choice. but idk my theory sucks and dont have any backups for it but eh just a thought
Hi.. I know there are poster friends here who can answer better than me... So i will keep it simple...
They have to show they're a part of i11umin4ti or occult.. Because if they didn't what would be the point ?.. The whole of music and entertainment industry is owned by s4t4n.. And what does s4t4n want? A new world order.. Right.. So to push that order such boys are hired and manipulated or mk ultraed to make the brains of coming younger generations handicapped.. Taking them away from God because the fans start thinking of their favorite idols as Gods.. Hence the name idol was chosen for such artists.. Since God doesn't approve of idol worshipping...and beetees has a song name idol.. And Rms line in it.. They call me idol...

And trust me there is a majority now who shows on the outside that they're religious people but instead turn out as atheists/agnostics.. So they don't care whether they're helping s4t4n or whatever.. They're living for money as they believe that they're their own God (which is again an i11umin4ti belief)..
And people are starting to love s4t4n.. Many luciferian churches are being made.. Many are part of secret occults.. Many do black magics. People are accepting and not questioning whatever is being shown from entertainment industry.. This is years and years of hard work of the i11umin4ti which was unacceptable before and now it's normal.. If people hate lucifer so much.. Why is a show named after him.. Why is a song named after him from sh1nee.. Why is he in almost 70 to 80 percent of every song lyrics.. He has been accepted by many and all thanks to their music and entertainment industry..
images (7).jpeg

See the entertainment industry is above law and order.. That's why they get away with raping and ped0philia and drugs.. Only those get exposed whom are chosen to be humiliated or kicked out of the industry or are a threat and if they apologize then they go through another Mk ultra and all that hair change happens and they stay loyal or end up dead ...

The politicians are above them.. Hence beetees going to perform in SA... Even though they bombing yemen and killing innocents because they just can't say NO to the people higher than them.. Whether they like it or not.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Hi.. I know there are poster friends here who can answer better than me... So i will keep it simple...
They have to show they're a part of i11umin4ti or occult.. Because if they didn't what would be the point ?.. The whole of music and entertainment industry is owned by s4t4n.. And what does s4t4n want? A new world order.. Right.. So to push that order such boys are hired and manipulated or mk ultraed to make the brains of coming younger generations handicapped.. Taking them away from God because the fans start thinking of their favorite idols as Gods.. Hence the name idol was chosen for such artists.. Since God doesn't approve of idol worshipping...and beetees has a song name idol.. And Rms line in it.. They call me idol...

And trust me there is a majority now who shows on the outside that they're religious people but instead turn out as atheists/agnostics.. So they don't care whether they're helping s4t4n or whatever.. They're living for money as they believe that they're their own God (which is again an i11umin4ti belief)..
And people are starting to love s4t4n.. Many luciferian churches are being made.. Many are part of secret occults.. Many do black magics. People are accepting and not questioning whatever is being shown from entertainment industry.. This is years and years of hard work of the i11umin4ti which was unacceptable before and now it's normal.. If people hate lucifer so much.. Why is a show named after him.. Why is a song named after him from sh1nee.. Why is he in almost 70 to 80 percent of every song lyrics.. He has been accepted by many and all thanks to their music and entertainment industry..
View attachment 24512

See the entertainment industry is above law and order.. That's why they get away with raping and ped0philia and drugs.. Only those get exposed whom are chosen to be humiliated or kicked out of the industry or are a threat and if they apologize then they go through another Mk ultra and all that hair change happens and they stay loyal or end up dead ...

The politicians are above them.. Hence beetees going to perform in SA... Even though they bombing yemen and killing innocents because they just can't say NO to the people higher than them.. Whether they like it or not.
Yeah.... you're much better at explaining this than I am XD good job though. Hopefully the other user now understands!

Here's my answer.

They only show certain people that they're in it. Not everyone was born to be awake of these things. Also, they show other fellow celebrities that they are in it just as much as them. Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of them actually all knew each other somehow and worked with one another to damn people's souls. (Which they do collab with one another sometimes, so this is true) Pretty sure there's literally over a million people heading to destruction.

As for the hair coloring I'm not sure if this is entirely true but I think the colors are representations of their alter personalities. Example, in the category of programming, they decide to program Jimin to perform rituals containing sex and magic. Pink and animal print is definitely the 2 main color/design for this specific programming. So after they're all done, they dye his hair pink and make him wear animal print to show certain people how he's currently programmed. I personally think this is just somewhat true, not entirely true.

But yeah! :)

okay now i (((somewhat) understand why. thanks for explaining!!

mimis

Established
OMG guys look

I can't believe they copy Bts to that extend. I mean doesn't bighit want their group to stand for it's own? No, they just them to be copy-paste version of bts. At least bts had the freedom to say their real favourite ice cream flavour on interviews :D txt's job is to watch every single bts interview and show of any kind they did and copy everything cuz somehow the company thinks that's why bts became fameous, right? Cuz they love mint chocolate and they talk in their sleep? Pathetic, I'm glad they are not getting any more fameous!

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
OMG guys look

I can't believe they copy Bts to that extend. I mean doesn't bighit want their group to stand for it's own? No, they just them to be copy-paste version of bts. At least bts had the freedom to say their real favourite ice cream flavour on interviews :D txt's job is to watch every single bts interview and show of any kind they did and copy everything cuz somehow the company thinks that's why bts became fameous, right? Cuz they love mint chocolate and they talk in their sleep? Pathetic, I'm glad they are not getting any more fameous!

Okay I am going to speculate a bit here.
BTS's success comes mainly from fans abroad right? In Korea they were actually not that well-liked. Korea, like most East-Asian countries has a strong confucian tradition, that values groups and conformity. Western countires are opposite, individualism is valued and conformity is seen as a bad thing (Americans associate it with communism I think? And Western Europeans with the nazis?). BTS in the beginning did not conform to the classic kpop idol thing: they stood out. Confucian societies absolutely hate that. There is a Japanese proverb "The nail that stands out gets hammered down". There is a similar one in Chinese that I don't remember right now. Because of that they weren't popular in Korea and were sort of laughed at. After all individualism in East-Asian societies often means exclusion. They interpret it as "too stupid to conform" or "too egoistic to conform".
But that individualism was what drew western people to BTS. Western people are taught to value individualism, they think someone who sticks out is "brave", "thinking outside the box", "creative". So BTS stuck out to them in a positive way in an industry that is seen as overly conforming by western people. It became their selling point.
Now as westerner if you were the head of Bighit entertainment and had to debut a new successful group you would probably think: "Okay, people liked that BTS stood out from the industry, and that they appeared to be genuine, honest and approachable. So let's debut these teenagers with a some sort of loose concept (it could even be the young-soft image they are aiming for with txt at the moment) and then let them be themselves to set them apart from BTS. Don't set personality types, let them be as authentic as possible."
However Bang Sihyuk and his company seem to have very little ability to reflect on their own culture and very little understanding of other cultures. You can see that in the decisions they make as a company, particularly in regards to international matters. Because of this and their Korean culture and values they misunderstood individuality. I think they interpreted "individuality" as a concept like "soft flower boys" or "girl crush" with set character traits and actions. Therefore they started to copy everything that worked for BTS with TXT, because that is ultimately how it works in Korea. If something is successful, you copy it because it worked once, so it as to work again.
I don't know how popular txt are in Korea right now though. If someone has info on that, I would be interested.

cadiz

Star
Okay I am going to speculate a bit here.
BTS's success comes mainly from fans abroad right? In Korea they were actually not that well-liked. Korea, like most East-Asian countries has a strong confucian tradition, that values groups and conformity. Western countires are opposite, individualism is valued and conformity is seen as a bad thing (Americans associate it with communism I think? And Western Europeans with the nazis?). BTS in the beginning did not conform to the classic kpop idol thing: they stood out. Confucian societies absolutely hate that. There is a Japanese proverb "The nail that stands out gets hammered down". There is a similar one in Chinese that I don't remember right now. Because of that they weren't popular in Korea and were sort of laughed at. After all individualism in East-Asian societies often means exclusion. They interpret it as "too stupid to conform" or "too egoistic to conform".
But that individualism was what drew western people to BTS. Western people are taught to value individualism, they think someone who sticks out is "brave", "thinking outside the box", "creative". So BTS stuck out to them in a positive way in an industry that is seen as overly conforming by western people. It became their selling point.
Now as westerner if you were the head of Bighit entertainment and had to debut a new successful group you would probably think: "Okay, people liked that BTS stood out from the industry, and that they appeared to be genuine, honest and approachable. So let's debut these teenagers with a some sort of loose concept (it could even be the young-soft image they are aiming for with txt at the moment) and then let them be themselves to set them apart from BTS. Don't set personality types, let them be as authentic as possible."
However Bang Sihyuk and his company seem to have very little ability to reflect on their own culture and very little understanding of other cultures. You can see that in the decisions they make as a company, particularly in regards to international matters. Because of this and their Korean culture and values they misunderstood individuality. I think they interpreted "individuality" as a concept like "soft flower boys" or "girl crush" with set character traits and actions. Therefore they started to copy everything that worked for BTS with TXT, because that is ultimately how it works in Korea. If something is successful, you copy it because it worked once, so it as to work again.
I don't know how popular txt are in Korea right now though. If someone has info on that, I would be interested.
the thing that made BTS stand out where their "unique" visuals....(they were one of the ugliest boybands) and their hip hop concept

BTS old songs are all about rap, you ony had one or two lines of singing and thats why western kpop fans liked them more...and because they were more "real" and wrote their own songs
But if BTS debuted with the style of music they are doing now they wouldnt be half as popular....right now they are doing average pop songs that any other kpop boyband could release, and right now they are working with million producers and songwritters.....their music is not "self made" anymore

I dont see a lot of differences between BTS and TXT right now
The old BTS was unique and different....but the BTS we see now is like an older version of the TXT kids

Larake

Rookie
Hi :) I am new to this thread, but I am interested in this stuff for a long time. I listened to B*S for some short time until I realize the satan*c messages in their videos and music.
I didn't read all 1000 pages, but I read a lot of it. Also, I would like to contribute with something to this thread. I am really interested in hermeticism, so I know a lot of things about "witchcraft" rituals, and the things they do (but I am still young so the things I know are like a droplet in the ocean full of knowledge). And (please don't be offended I really don't mean it like an insult) these things are more complicated than like some of you wrote here (again I am sorry if it sounds mean). They don't curse their songs or something like that, it's a different kind of magic.
And no I am not a magician or something like that I just like to read books from magicians in my free time.
And like I said, I would like to somehow contribute to this thread, so if someone here is interested I can try to explain things related to this (try because my English isn't very good and have limits :D).
Btw it's really nice to meet you, I am glad whenever I see people that aren't stupid sheep and have a brain and open eyes.

HealingHugs

Established
So I made some research there is a fetish among weirdos called diaper shit fetish or some shit. Fucking weird.

Also BIGSHIT pants posted this crap today:

As you can see in the video Just kidding and Jamal were the ones being zoomed in mostly whilst eating... And lemme tell you the Jamal one was way too close and freaky.

If you guys don't know the elites especially in the White House love hot dog references. Another weird coincidence.
I haven't seen anything with them in like this for ages but blimey, JK there at the start is either absolutely exhausted, drugged or disassociated. I know because i have been in all three of these states in my life.

Shuna

Star
Hi :) I am new to this thread, but I am interested in this stuff for a long time. I listened to B*S for some short time until I realize the satan*c messages in their videos and music.
I didn't read all 1000 pages, but I read a lot of it. Also, I would like to contribute with something to this thread. I am really interested in hermeticism, so I know a lot of things about "witchcraft" rituals, and the things they do (but I am still young so the things I know are like a droplet in the ocean full of knowledge). And (please don't be offended I really don't mean it like an insult) these things are more complicated than like some of you wrote here (again I am sorry if it sounds mean). They don't curse their songs or something like that, it's a different kind of magic.
And no I am not a magician or something like that I just like to read books from magicians in my free time.
And like I said, I would like to somehow contribute to this thread, so if someone here is interested I can try to explain things related to this (try because my English isn't very good and have limits :D).
Btw it's really nice to meet you, I am glad whenever I see people that aren't stupid sheep and have a brain and open eyes.
That would interest me a lot.

wow

Veteran
i dont believe that they curse their songs, what i believe is that they put subliminals, theyre two different things. and what kind of different magic youre talking about? and if you can, can you tell us who is bt$ that is a magician? i mean, i already know who but im just making sure, and let me know what you think about the members, i would love to know ! and welcome btw !

Hopeful

Star
Hiii... Nice to meet you too :).. And yes please contribute all you want .. We are all interested in each other's opinions here..

Hopeful

Star
Remember when some of us talked here about how they wear sunglasses even at night .. During concerts.. Sometimes it was j1min.. Sometimes j00n.. And there was some sort of explanation that why they had to cover their eyes inside rooms or at nights with that post.. I can't find it.. If anyone finds it.. Pls quote..
So here we have tae..

cadiz

Star
I saw this....does anyone know the context or if he plays flute before?

A few weeks ago fans were making a campaign so he could play prince Eric in that mermaid movie.....if you know prince Eric was famous for playing the flute (that was his skill)

I wonder if he saw his fans proposing him for the role and thats why he does it.....it was even on the news

I doubt he will be casted for that because he can't really speak english....still the flute thing is very coincidental