BTS discussion thread

Red Rose

Established
In a way, I feel that MK Ultra Personalities are only used to control the celebrities when necessary and most of the time they are fully aware of what they are doing. MK Ultra alters may be used for certain rituals and when the handlers have to use them for certain duties. There was a video that was posted either on this thread or on the kpop satanic thread which showed Lindsey Lohan's handler controlling her using hands signs and she suddenly changed into her alter personality and her eyes were completely blank and empty and it seemed as if her soul had left her body. I don't think BTS is being controlled like that and sometimes MK Ultra is just used by truthers to say that celebrities are not controlling themselves and do not know what they are doing. No, they are not always in their alter personalities, in fact most of the time, they are completely aware of what they are doing, whether they are faking or not.

cadiz

Star

cadiz

Star

Hopeful

Star
lol it looks like that "letter for Army" thing was destroyed (no wonder they made a show "reading" the letters before it happened

and get this.....BH build that thing because they wanted to break another record

wasting all those resources to break a record and mediaplay about it....BH never stops
Well.. They should be ashamed then..

And fans keep saying they black out during their concert...

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I mean for the most part, you're being controlled. it's probably only little times they allow you to be yourself, but for the most part- I think not. Sure, you can see them acting themselves say, when they're hungry a lot, or tired a lot. That's when you know their true selves is showing because they're the ones dealing with this hot mess that THEY got themselves in! I'm pretty sure there are times people have pleaded for their soul back, do you know a singer called Billie eilish? She talked about "I wanna end me", because she's tired of being controlled. I think they mostly want to kill themselves for having participating in the most vile things to keep their success up instead of pleading for their soul. There's a good chance that bts parents aren't really their real parents, but tbh I don't really care cause they're all messed up in the head. Sorry for being blunt, but I wouldn't be surprised if most of their family is already dead with the amount of popularity they're getting as stated in my previous comment.
Thanks for the clear answer. And yes, I know Billie Eilish she is another artist I listened to. She def mentions selling her soul in a song. SAD!

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Isn't jb in hillsong or some mormon church?Some say that those are handled by the occult people in the industry.But,I don't know.
Right now he is so wasted that people are openly calling him methhead.
Word is that he is being managed by his wife right now,who is also taking him to church.
Oh and also he is about to put out an album.He is already recording.
Remember kaws?Those eerie dolls ,that look like voodoo dolls,loved by a lot of celebs,including bt5?
This is jb's recent instagram pic.
http://instagr.am/p/B0fBJxGnXYV/ And this is bt5's leader with his doll collection
View attachment 24388

I don't think jb got out.
It is believed that many occultists pose as followers of mainstream religions to fool the masses.Just an opinion.
JB def is trying to manage to get out... He's part of the occult church Hillsong. THAT place is creep zone esp that pastor Carl Lentz, mark my words he'll have some drama soon surrounding him. He was even rumored that he was dating him. OTHER THAN THAT, that place is cult central. He keeps getting fooled by those fake leaders of Christ

lightmightgirl

Veteran
In a way, I feel that MK Ultra Personalities are only used to control the celebrities when necessary and most of the time they are fully aware of what they are doing. MK Ultra alters may be used for certain rituals and when the handlers have to use them for certain duties. There was a video that was posted either on this thread or on the kpop satanic thread which showed Lindsey Lohan's handler controlling her using hands signs and she suddenly changed into her alter personality and her eyes were completely blank and empty and it seemed as if her soul had left her body. I don't think BTS is being controlled like that and sometimes MK Ultra is just used by truthers to say that celebrities are not controlling themselves and do not know what they are doing. No, they are not always in their alter personalities, in fact most of the time, they are completely aware of what they are doing, whether they are faking or not.
Right, that's what I was thinking. I just feel like it would be nearly impossible if they were always acting under programming. But who knows?
I think I know which video you are talking about:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
this whole letter sounds like a depressed dude
Some fans think the same:

very hard to know what's real ....but him posting about being an actor says a lot (if that's really him)
WTF was that letter. It sounded like a depressed kid who kick rocks while coming up with an excuse to make people happy.
Those comments from the fans were spot on. IT sounds like he is ready to give up but cheerfully ends the letter with a "I need to do better, let me watch Cinderella while I cry and eat snacks to not forget time".

ThisGirlWoke

Established
J00n posted a long letter.. After watching Bring the Soul movie with his bandmates..
View attachment 24442
Um, lemme analyze..?

He's pointed out many times he's forgetful. You decide (say your opinion) on what he truly means.

Paragraph 6 "I think I understand a̶ l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ b̶i̶t̶ the heart of an actor acting out a play" That sounds suspicious to me

Lastly, he kept talking about "me this, me that, reaching me" is he secretly talking about his alter personalities?? Is that why he's so confused and forgetful?

I dunno, y'all tell me what you think.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Not that related to the topic but this guy disgusts me. Not to mention the weird and gay vibes I get from him View attachment 24397View attachment 24398
Ok so far reach or not, I am starting to believe that they (kpop artists) meet up at these lodges (hotels, houses, motels, clubs) to tell their handlers they've done their deed. Hence, the one eye sign. This guy has more one-eyed pics than one-eyed monster combined. I checked just now.. BTS and other kpop artists are prob forced to do more deeds on their day off hence the look of exhaustion they have branded on their face. That is why you always hear they are in hotels or weird locations on their "break". Maybe Not this one particularly, but in general esp BTS! This one gives me beta kitten vibes for sure, def sense the weirdness of course.

http://instagr.am/p/B0VKSzMn1LC/ http://instagr.am/p/B0V1PQ7HlDK/
WTF LOL
http://instagr.am/p/B0NQSUjnBxQ/

cadiz

Star
WTF was that letter. It sounded like a depressed kid who kick rocks while coming up with an excuse to make people happy.
Those comments from the fans were spot on. IT sounds like he is ready to give up but cheerfully ends the letter with a "I need to do better, let me watch Cinderella while I cry and eat snacks to not forget time".
Those "manager armys" are the only part of the fandom that can see what's going on

And you know it's bad when even fans are tired of BTS being filmed 24/7

cadiz

Star
Ok so far reach or not, I am starting to believe that they (kpop artists) meet up at these lodges (hotels, houses, motels, clubs) to tell their handlers they've done their deed. Hence, the one eye sign. This guy has more one-eyed pics than one-eyed monster combined. I checked just now.. BTS and other kpop artists are prob forced to do more deeds on their day off hence the look of exhaustion they have branded on their face. That is why you always hear they are in hotels or weird locations on their "break". Maybe Not this one particularly, but in general esp BTS!

http://instagr.am/p/B0VKSzMn1LC/ http://instagr.am/p/B0V1PQ7HlDK/
WTF LOL
http://instagr.am/p/B0NQSUjnBxQ/
reminds me of Madame X (maddona) going around with an eye patch and calling it a concept....o_O these people are so obvious

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Those "manager armys" are the only part of the fandom that can see what's going on

And you know it's bad when even fans are tired of BTS being filmed 24/7

I noticed that too!

Look at this :

(BIGHIT prob got him on an all chicken diet once again)
NGL he does look way thinner in recent pics

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
J00n posted a long letter.. After watching Bring the Soul movie with his bandmates..
View attachment 24442
this is simply media play, its to attract fans to watch the movie and also have empathy on him so he can take their energies, this is posted on weverse and the staffs are controlling their social media (esp weverse cause we know they aint got time for armys's cringe). same old strategy of bigshit.

Hopeful

Star
But he himself dismissed his own movie.. Not Praising a single part of it.. Saying it was old and and he wasn't like that.. Which means watching it was a Waste of Time.. And the end he wanted to watch a Disney movie.. Which he thought was way better then his own movie .
And j00n has the habit of writing such letters.. It just can't always be the staff.. He does have a say in that company . If not all.. He could have received permission to write and that letter does sound like his MONO album.. Written by him.

cadiz

Star
But he himself dismissed his own movie.. Not Praising a single part of it.. Saying it was old and and he wasn't like that.. Which means watching it was a Waste of Time.. And the end he wanted to watch a Disney movie.. Which he thought was way better then his own movie .
And j00n has the habit of writing such letters.. It just can't always be the staff.. He does have a say in that company . If not all.. He could have received permission to write and that letter does sound like his MONO album.. Written by him.
it's really hard to know if that Weverse post is real....we all know most of that material is written by staff
But even if the letter is fake, by the clips I see here some of them truly look 100% done
for example that clip of them getting an award....if you dont know the context it actually looked like them talking at a funeral or something....their faces so miserable

so I understand those manager armys saying BTS are done with the group, I wonder if they really can endure 7 more years doing this.....maybe they will become the most depressing looking boyband in history

Red Rose

Established
it's really hard to know if that Weverse post is real....we all know most of that material is written by staff
But even if the letter is fake, by the clips I see here some of them truly look 100% done
for example that clip of them getting an award....if you dont know the context it actually looked like them talking at a funeral or something....their faces so miserable

so I understand those manager armys saying BTS are done with the group, I wonder if they really can endure 7 more years doing this.....maybe they will become the most depressing looking boyband in history
And that my friends, is the celebrity life. Whether they were born into it or not, they all at one point really wanted the fame and success. They wanted people to know their name and be all over the world. Now that the American media has caught on to BTS, international media has done the same and they are now being shoved down everyone's throats. BTS can't get one minute of privacy without BH saying, "OK guys, we gotta do this and film this and go to this and make this for the fans." I bet whenever they start to complain, their handlers remind them of their contracts. They probably get like to 2 hours of sleep, even on their supposed 'break' because BH is trying to squeeze as much blood sweat and tears as they can from the boys before the contract is up. Not only are they not getting any rest, they are constantly being forced to do things by BH that they prob don't want to do. I bet they wouldn't even go to that theater if they weren't forced to. They would probably go home and sleep in their house for 4 days straight. This is what happens when you start getting to the level of fame of The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Madonna. You get pushed and pushed because the record label is rushing to cash in and you are their cash crop. I bet they all regret it, as Hope said he wished he would have studied more and danced less. But they can't. They've got an agenda to push and they are the right people to do it, especially since all the young people are so attracted to them. It's sad that now they are getting to the phase in their career where they need to constantly need to promote promote promote without rest but you know what? The agents of the devil can't stop because it is only a matter of time and the devil doesn't have much time left to cause commotion and confusion on this Earth. What you see now with BTS not getting any rest is the freemasons putting their agendas into FULL FORCE. They don't have time to play games. Even at the expense of the boy's health. But who cares, they don't care about what they are doing to their fans anyway.

Truthteller

Veteran
I noticed that too!

Look at this :

(BIGHIT prob got him on an all chicken diet once again)
NGL he does look way thinner in recent pics
Wow Jin looks anorexic. Not good.
I wonder why these BT$ members look the most miserable when they are on ” break”, perhaps they are just filming some stuff, but they should have a lot more free time now. Their schedule can’t be more busy than comebacks and tour. It reminds me of that vlive during another one of these breaks where Jimin ans TH were behaving erratically and had been drinking. I don’t think quitting the group will get them out their misery, it seems to me that coming back to everyday life just hits them with a sad reality. Apparently it is very common to sink into depression after tour for artists. There are extensive research, and people like eminem have rapped/ sung about it.

Anyways they seem to have enough time for shopping and stuff.

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
so I understand those manager armys saying BTS are done with the group, I wonder if they really can endure 7 more years doing this
I don't really think they will endure 7 more years. They're getting old and for doing certain things, you need to be young. There are few exceptions of bg still working together past 20's. And, as they get older, they're getting other interests. At this point, I think only the delusional armys are buying the tale of "oppas are like brothers"

I wonder why these BT$ members look the most miserable when they are on ” break”, perhaps they are just filming some stuff, but they should have a lot more free time now. Their schedule can’t be more busy than comebacks and tour. It reminds me of that vlive during another one of these breaks where Jimin ans TH were behaving erratically and had been drinking.
It happens to a lot of artists, the constant work without rest, the tours, the obsessive fans...so on, it can get exhausting and many of them start drinking, taking drugs, probably to cope with it.