BTS discussion thread

HealingHugs

Established
The same thing happens to me except I don't listen to their music, I just look at some of their videos which immediately gives me a headache.
That happens to me too, I recently wanted to research some of their latest video stuff after seeing stuff here but I couldn't even watch it with the sound off either, so I just stopped. I just find it utterly bizarre. I just feel bad for the fans, like other people have said what will they be like if the group split up? It's scary, when Take That split up counselling hotlines had to be set up to heal with suicide threats and stuff, but I feel like B*S fans might actually go ahead and actually do it.

Red Rose

Established
yes, I think they put some type of "spells" in their music. And I think if you are on a state of low-vibrations its easier for those "spells" to influence you
I talked about my experience, when I was a fan I used to listen to their music a lot, and if I saw someone saying something negative I felt the urge to "fight" for them....when I see their fans acting like bullies, I recognize I acted like them in the past
But when this happened I was on a state of sadness (low vibration) because a close relative of mine was fighting a disease... so BTS was my escapism to that reality.

After my relative got better I stopped listening to their music that much and I quickly noticed a change in my mentality...so from my experience I do think their music has some type of "spell", if I watch an interview or video of them I dont really feel anything now
Yes they absolutely cast spells and place curses in their music. I watched a documentary that interviewed a former music industry executive who says that during the production process, and once more when the albums and singles have been printed, they send to the freemasonic rooms and they summon Satan and demons to surround the music, they pray Satanic prayers to curse the music, and they place demonic spirits in the music to reach the listeners to make them get addicted to these agents of the devil. Ugh, it's really disgusting.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Yes they absolutely cast spells and place curses in their music. I watched a documentary that interviewed a former music industry executive who says that during the production process, and once more when the albums and singles have been printed, they send to the freemasonic rooms and they summon Satan and demons to surround the music, they pray Satanic prayers to curse the music, and they place demonic spirits in the music to reach the listeners to make them get addicted to these agents of the devil. Ugh, it's really disgusting.
ARE YOU SERIOUS I JUST THOUGHT THEY PRAY TO SATAN BEFORE SINGING OR SOMETHIN. I must be slow.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
No they do wayyyy more than that. These people ain't playing. They really wanna damn our souls to hell.
And it sad because I think all of them besides Namjoon had a tough life before they were apart of it. Actually, I don't know if all of them did. I hear jungkook used to be a Christian but he was having family problems, and I personally think he made a deal with satan thus joining the group at a young age. The devil could care less about how old you are sadly. Suga, I heard he was trying to sell music to people for money but many wouldn't give him any money and they would just take his albums instead so because of that, he was fed up and also made a deal thus joining the group. Jimin, I think he has low self esteem problems because he always talks about himself in bad ways and that might have made him join I guess? Hence why he looks more... prettier... Everyone else I honestly don't know their story and I'm almost positive what I just explained is particularly wrong.

Susu.mochi

Established
While i was searching for some old posts of these dolls.. I came across this disgusting way of advertising of these dolls by one of the sellers.. Whattttt

Looks like voodoo crap to me. Remember that one line in that one song in fake love where it says make you my doll? Well it looks like that came true. This is disgusting and ridiculous. What else are they gonna start selling, BTShit Toilet paper?!

ThisGirlWoke

Established
I felt attacked.Not just the music but the visuals as well.
It was even more severe with their juniors +*+.I only watched a clip of them and still I felt agitated.
The 440 hertzs and flashing images are no joke.
Well then, I'll make sure to pray for you. It's best to do so if you decide to watch videos from people like them. They know their time is short and so they're trying to cast as much demonic powerful spells as they can and it's not just in their music, it's in every video they do. For goodness sake they even have multiple gaming apps so they can distract us even further. Don't fall into it.

mean

Established
Damn, that's one hell of a luck. America is a really fucked up system, dude. Most of us here are probably gonna burn out by the time we hit our 50s. Too much stress and work overload. Wish I could study there.
i know we studied american eductation system on my english class, apparently, student start to work very early to pay their studies bc the government doesn't help.
But here there is also difficulties as exams, and studies are very long.

Truthteller

Veteran
Guys,I just came across a blind about malaysian royalty grooming girls to become perfect wives for royals but loaning them for celebrities worldwide along the way.The source is the first wife of a malaysian king who recenlty abdicated his throne to marry a russian model.Of course that marriage too ended up in divorce.
Anyway,they mention many celebrities visiting palaces to check out the underage girls under training.
So,when these people are visiting the country and meeting royals,this is what is likely happening behind the scenes.
And the blind mentions an A list korean soap star,an A++ list chinese star and a top 5 indian box office actor as regular visitors.
Commentors guessed that chinese actor might be jack1e chan.And shah rukh kh@n for indian actor.
I've run into a wall about korean A list soap/drama actor.
Any guesses?Any idea of who frequents this country?
I'm curious.:confused:
And I'm guessing a similar situation is there in saudi and dubai as well.No wonder everyone flocks there.
The malaysian king case was soo sad, dirty old fool. Get that cash girl, a few juicy grand in child support for 18 years. But that sounds just like what Jeffrey Epstein was doing. I wouldn’t be surprised. They take girls from lower income families and make them sex slaves for themselves and their rich friends. Then they kill some when they are no longer of use. Middle Eastern Sultans would do the same in their Harems until 200 years ago. Norhing has changed.

Hopeful

Star
Guys,I just came across a blind about malaysian royalty grooming girls to become perfect wives for royals but loaning them for celebrities worldwide along the way.The source is the first wife of a malaysian king who recenlty abdicated his throne to marry a russian model.Of course that marriage too ended up in divorce.
Anyway,they mention many celebrities visiting palaces to check out the underage girls under training.
So,when these people are visiting the country and meeting royals,this is what is likely happening behind the scenes.
And the blind mentions an A list korean soap star,an A++ list chinese star and a top 5 indian box office actor as regular visitors.
Commentors guessed that chinese actor might be jack1e chan.And shah rukh kh@n for indian actor.
I've run into a wall about korean A list soap/drama actor.
Any guesses?Any idea of who frequents this country?
I'm curious.:confused:
And I'm guessing a similar situation is there in saudi and dubai as well.No wonder everyone flocks there.
For indian actor i would say s4lman khan... Because that guy doesn't go anyway near marriage.. So yes maybe he gets his desires fulfilled the other way.. While shah rukh is married with kids.. It's just a guess :D..

As far as korean actors.. I thought of actors who maybe recently visited Malaysia ..
And b0gum feels a very deep connection to Malaysia
IMG_20190801_164733.jpg

Pepsi

Veteran
For indian actor i would say s4lman khan... Because that guy doesn't go anyway near marriage.. So yes maybe he gets his desires fulfilled the other way.. While shah rukh is married with kids.. It's just a guess :D..

As far as korean actors.. I thought of actors who maybe recently visited Malaysia ..
And b0gum feels a very deep connection to Malaysia
View attachment 24261
Having a wife and kids never stopped them.. Sh@hrukh was reported of having an extramarital affair with none other than Priy@nka chopra.. That's why she was blacklisted from the industry and is now trying to be relevant in the West by marrying n!Ck jon@s.

Also p@rk b0gum is one creepy mofo lol. Won't be surprised if he actually is a visitir

wow

Veteran
Having a wife and kids never stopped them.. Sh@hrukh was reported of having an extramarital affair with none other than Priy@nka chopra.. That's why she was blacklisted from the industry and is now trying to be relevant in the West by marrying n!Ck jon@s.

Also p@rk b0gum is one creepy mofo lol. Won't be surprised if he actually is a visitir
and the fact that he is close friends with th...bruh, bt$ is always with some shady people and even collab and makes songs with them, i have no doubts that they could be worse than their shady friends.

p.s. i always think priy4nka and n!ck's marriage was fake and their handlers/elite controls them to get married, they just dont look genuine together to me.

peachtea

As for Park Bogum, I don't know if this is useful, but he's part of a church that promotes pseudo-religion. It's a blend of Christian, Buddhist and Shamanistic beliefs, but they believe that illnesses can be cured through exorcism with a priest. http://www.jcc.tv/eng/vod90s.html?sec=holy90s

''Back in 2000 a member of the congregation attended the church and asked to be cured of an illness she was suffering. She was later found dead at a conference held by the church, with broken bones all over her body. The police got involved but the case remains unsolved to this day.''

Nothing wrong with being religious, but the church has gone too far.

Popping

Rookie
I
and the fact that he is close friends with th...bruh, bt$ is always with some shady people and even collab and makes songs with them, i have no doubts that they could be worse than their shady friends.

p.s. i always think priy4nka and n!ck's marriage was fake and their handlers/elite controls them to get married, they just dont look genuine together to me.
thought I was the only one to believe that