BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Celebrities who are openly army.

I've been wondering though, those who promoted or said they loved BTS are part of the system or they are under spell? Like Dylan O'Brien for example. He was spotted last year attended one of their concert. Dylan also starred one episode called Weird City Youtube Premium. You can guess, the story is about finding soulmate but I couldn't shrug off the p***philia undertone in it.

Can we say that Ed Sheeran, Camilla Cabello, Simon Cowell, Matthew McConaughey, Jimmy Fallon, Charlie Puth, Joe Jonas are part of them?
all celebrities are on the same team, blackpink was promoted by a lot of celebrities too
It doesnt mean they are fans, they just use BTS name for clout, or they just promote them because they are ordered to (people who belong to the same US record label as them)

Are you familiar with Billie eilish? big celebrities promoote her all the time, most of them belong to the same record label....that's how the entertainment world works

ThisGirlWoke

Established
"You can't know if there's demons speaking, unless God gives that to you." lmaooo
Where the hell was God when you fell for these demonic boybands then ? Getting his groceries ?
See, now you're starting stuff. I was defending myself and God's name all while pointing out the truth and here you go wanting to insult him. I guess you just don't understand that everyone including God's people get tempted regardless because we are still in this world. If anything, satan targets God's people more so that we can drift away from him. God warned me on the spot about them when I found out about them but I was being tempted and so I began liking them regardless and to this day I'm trying to stop because I know it's not right to like soulless people working for satan. Just because I'm one of God's children does not mean everything will suddenly be easy. Actually it gets more hard because we are aware of what and who we should avoid. So please understand that and take it into consideration and if you can't then I don't see why we need to continue this.

Michelle44

Rookie
See, now you're starting stuff. I was defending myself and God's name all while pointing out the truth and here you go wanting to insult him. I guess you just don't understand that everyone including God's people get tempted regardless because we are still in this world. If anything, satan targets God's people more so that we can drift away from him. God warned me on the spot about them when I found out about them but I was being tempted and so I began liking them regardless and to this day I'm trying to stop because I know it's not right to like soulless people working for satan. Just because I'm one of God's children does not mean everything will suddenly be easy. Actually it gets more hard because we are aware of what and who we should avoid. So please understand that and take it into consideration and if you can't then I don't see why we need to continue this.
She said the truth, also what’s up with people always saying “where’s God”. Think it this way, God gives everyone free will to choose if we want to believe in him or not, God also gives free will when it comes to us seeking his help. You can also compare him to a friend, how is someone supposed to help you if their a stranger. God is someone you have to not only seek but also develop a relationship with. He can’t help you if you don’t know him. And I can promise you that as a child of God I get tempted each day, there’s not a day we don’t fight the battle.

mean

Established
She said the truth, also what’s up with people always saying “where’s God”. Think it this way, God gives everyone free will to choose if we want to believe in him or not, God also gives free will when it comes to us seeking his help. You can also compare him to a friend, how is someone supposed to help you if their a stranger. God is someone you have to not only seek but also develop a relationship with. He can’t help you if you don’t know him. And I can promise you that as a child of God I get tempted each day, there’s not a day we don’t fight the battle.
Exactly, only real fighter will be granted by god, we all have temptations. Bc there is the evil, and god give you a choice to follow him or the devil. Or either everyone would get the heaven very easily

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Exactly, only real fighter will be granted by god, we all have temptations. Bc there is the evil, and god give you a choice to follow him or the devil. Or either everyone would get the heaven very easily
Yes I agree!

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Agreed, apparently the other user has some trouble understanding it.

peachtea

So I kind of don't want to bother this thread as there is currently a conservation going on, but I'd like to say hi to everyone.:) I'm a new member, I just made an account minutes ago – but I have been reading this thread since January and I find it really interesting. I wanted to make an account so when I find something bizarre, I can post it here.

If somebody wants to know, I'm quite young [16] but I'm very curious about how this world works so I have always been a huge conspiracy theorist. I got into kpop in 2017 but I have always felt like there's something weird about it... not only kpop though, also the majority of international pop/mainstream music.

I hope I can contribute to this thread in my own way. I wish a great day / night for everyone :)

Hopeful

Star
So I kind of don't want to bother this thread as there is currently a conservation going on, but I'd like to say hi to everyone.:) I'm a new member, I just made an account minutes ago – but I have been reading this thread since January and I find it really interesting. I wanted to make an account so when I find something bizarre, I can post it here.

If somebody wants to know, I'm quite young [16] but I'm very curious about how this world works so I have always been a huge conspiracy theorist. I got into kpop in 2017 but I have always felt like there's something weird about it... not only kpop though, also the majority of international pop/mainstream music.

I hope I can contribute to this thread in my own way. I wish a great day / night for everyone :)
Hiii.. Nice to have you :).. Wish you the same.. Good day/ good night ...

Red Rose

Established

Believe it or not, I am younger than you. Nice to meet you!

Red Rose

Established
Agreed, apparently the other user has some trouble understanding it.
He/She seems to have an issue with people expressing their religious beliefs. It's fine if they don't believe in God because they have free will but I don't agree with the way that person is telling everyone that they can't talk about God because this thread is not related to God.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
He/She seems to have an issue with people expressing their religious beliefs. It's fine if they don't believe in God because they have fee will but I don't agree with the way that person is telling everyone that they can't talk about God because this thread is not related to God.
I mean it actually is... I kept saying there's demons everywhere, and in here because they work like that. They do wrong and lead us into temptation and evil thoughts, etc etc and so that's why I NEED to mention God and put up some verses so we can be spiritually safe with the Lord while talking about such things. Not everyone is meant to understand though, and I also don't mind if she doesn't want to believe in God, it's just the fact she kept insulting him like in today's world, many people get triggered just by his name. How sad, well anyways we can continue talking about BTS and also prayers will be included...

Sorayahhh

Rookie

Omg sis saaame, i'm here since january, and i'm also 16 going to my 17

I'm really happy to be here, I speak French so my english is a little bit shit lmao sorry~

HealingHugs

Established
Hey all :)
I wanted to discuss B*S's actual music. There's been a few things that have led me to wanting to do this, the first thing was that when I used to listen to them (and a lot of other new popular music) I started to realise it was stressing me out on a deep level, my heart rate would increase, I'd get hyped but to the extent that it felt like a stress on my body/spirit(?), I eventually started getting headaches and stuff and thought it was odd and that I should cut down on my listening to that sort of thing. I also felt angry when I couldn't listen to it (I'm talking B*S, not regular pop with that feeling, I'm not big into pop).
Then another scary thing happened to me; my father's new partner is into Tarot etc and she started doing one on me one night after some wine round at their house (I wasn't happy, because that sort of thing scares me) but one of the things the "spirits" said to me was that I had to change what music I listened to.
New research emerging has also led this to be an interest to me, like the effects of Hertz on the human psyche.

I just wondered if anyone else felt negatively affected by the music? I thought it might be interesting to discuss as apposed to just the attachment to the members.

HealingHugs

Established
Also, I haven't listened to FL much at all (I was over them by then, but I have heard it) and it gives me the chills, It sounds like hypnotism, that's the only way I can describe the vibe it gives me. I think if I was still into B*S then it would have put me under a spell or something, but because I was aware there is something wrong it just made me feel repelled.

peachtea

I wanted to discuss B*S's actual music. There's been a few things that have led me to wanting to do this, the first thing was that when I used to listen to them (and a lot of other new popular music) I started to realise it was stressing me out on a deep level, my heart rate would increase, I'd get hyped but to the extent that it felt like a stress on my body/spirit(?), I eventually started getting headaches and stuff and thought it was odd and that I should cut down on my listening to that sort of thing. I also felt angry when I couldn't listen to it (I'm talking B*S, not regular pop with that feeling, I'm not big into pop).
Then another scary thing happened to me; my father's new partner is into Tarot etc and she started doing one on me one night after some wine round at their house (I wasn't happy, because that sort of thing scares me) but one of the things the "spirits" said to me was that I had to change what music I listened to.
New research emerging has also led this to be an interest to me, like the effects of Hertz on the human psyche.

I just wondered if anyone else felt negatively affected by the music? I thought it might be interesting to discuss as apposed to just the attachment to the members.
I strongly believe there might be hidden subliminals or spells in their music. I only listened to a few of their songs but it immediately pulls you in, it's hard not to get attached to it, you become obsessed with them through their songs. It's one of their methods to brainwash fans. I did experience some discomfort meanwhile listening to their songs, especially after reading some lyrics.

Their work from 2016 are the worst imo, because that's when they really started selling out, so of course there are going to be some demonic influences. Just notice how bland their music have gotten over the 3 years. Interesting to see how they went from a tryhard hip-hop group to a flower boy one. They are just one of the boybands now that have no lasting impact on the industry.

HealingHugs

Established
I strongly believe there might be hidden subliminals or spells in their music. I only listened to a few of their songs but it immediately pulls you in, it's hard not to get attached to it, you become obsessed with them through their songs. It's one of their methods to brainwash fans. I did experience some discomfort meanwhile listening to their songs, especially after reading some lyrics.

Their work from 2016 are the worst imo, because that's when they really started selling out, so of course there are going to be some demonic influences. Just notice how bland their music have gotten over the 3 years. Interesting to see how they went from a tryhard hip-hop group to a flower boy one. They are just one of the boybands now that have no lasting impact on the industry.
Yeah, I've noticed the new stuff is mediocre, I mean I haven't given L*ve Y*urself a full listen anyway, so I can't comment on the album songs, but I just imagine I'd get a headache or something. I just want to listen to songs that make me feel peaceful inside, or nothing at all. This world is way too chaotic for me anyway, I've been going through a spiritual awakening since around 9/11 time.

cadiz

Star

yes, I think they put some type of "spells" in their music. And I think if you are on a state of low-vibrations its easier for those "spells" to influence you
I talked about my experience, when I was a fan I used to listen to their music a lot, and if I saw someone saying something negative I felt the urge to "fight" for them....when I see their fans acting like bullies, I recognize I acted like them in the past
But when this happened I was on a state of sadness (low vibration) because a close relative of mine was fighting a disease... so BTS was my escapism to that reality.

After my relative got better I stopped listening to their music that much and I quickly noticed a change in my mentality...so from my experience I do think their music has some type of "spell", if I watch an interview or video of them I dont really feel anything now

Last edited:

ThisGirlWoke

Established

The same thing happens to me except I don't listen to their music, I just look at some of their videos which immediately gives me a headache.

HealingHugs

Established
Yeah, I've noticed the new stuff is mediocre, I mean I haven't given L*ve Y*urself a full listen anyway, so I can't comment on the album songs, but I just imagine I'd get a headache or something. I just want to listen to songs that make me feel peaceful inside, or nothing at all. This world is way too chaotic for me anyway, I've been going through a spiritual awakening since around 9/11 time.
And also, a long time Acquaintance of mine died and we all found out he had an online following researching crop circles and symbology etc and it was suspected he had been murdered, and not wanting his death to be in vain I listened to his stuff and that also opened my eyes
yes, I think they put some type of "spells" in their music. And I think if you are on a state of low-vibrations its easier for those "spells" to influence you
I talked about my experience, when I was a fan I used to listen to their music a lot, and if I saw someone saying something negative I felt the urge to "fight" for them....when I see their fans acting like bullies, I recognize I acted like them in the past
But when this happened I was on a state of sadness (low vibration) because a close relative of mine was fighting a disease... so BTS was my escapism to that reality.

After my relative got better I stopped listening to their music that much and I quickly noticed a change in my mentality...so from my experience I do think their music has some type of "spell", if I watch an interview or video of them I dont really feel anything now
Absolutely, same here with the getting defensive over them, I too was going through a hard time, it must be true about having low vibrations, I've not really read much into the whole vibration thing but my friend knows a lot about it. I might research it next :)