BTS discussion thread

mean

Established
Trust me, I won't get thrown in hell. I haven't eaten any babies or drank any blood for that to happen.

I am gonna be a doctor soon enough and when that beloved God of yours gives you cancer, you're still gonna end up in my hands, unless God steps out of the sky and saves your ass (lmaooo, keep praying.)

I know the price of life better than any of you bitches in here and I know for a fact that christian mothers like you let their children die because they don't accept foreign blood or vaccines in their bodies, cause "God forbids it".

Yes, leave your children die and you are going to end up in heaven. Meanwhile, me, a praised doctor is gonna end up in hell for saving millions of people from certain death. That's the way to go, you irrational nutcase.
That not true, i used to have a very weird visceral disease, it was so painful to got to pee, it was like i was burrning indside.
And i did so many radiology, i went to general practitioner, turned out i had "nothing".
The doctor couldn't find anything even though i had pain.
Then i pried and i remembered i used to read smut back when i was an exo fan, and about week later i was healed and even forgot about all the pain i had to endure.
Im religious but my parents always vaccinated me, so i don't see where that coming from.
In my religion, anyone who is not from that religion will end up in hell, no matter how nice u are, if you are life savior, or if you are from ONG. But it's my belief only ofc. If you are a nice and good person, you will be granted in this life. For example, money, good relation with your family, good luck

Last edited:

mean

Established
@softpower
Do all doctors really feel like this?The part @mean highlighted in their post?
I'm curious.:confused:
Yes:) and there is a study that proof that most of the medicines in pharmacology industry is useless, and it's just another way to get money.
In the end, eveyone want money.
My brother who used to study medecine, told me the med sphere don't even create medecine for the orphan disease, bc only a few part of the population is concernated. So that wouldn't bring them money and would rather focus on important disease.
This is all part of the business. None is saint.

softpower

Established
That not true, i used to have a very weird visceral disease, it was so painful to got to pee, it was like i was burrning indside.
And i did so many radiology, i went to general practitioner, turned out i had "nothing".
The doctor couldn't find anything even though i had pain.
Then i pried and i remembered i used to read smut back when i was an exo fan, and about week later i was healed and even forgot about all the pain i had to endure.
Im religious but my parents always vaccinated me, so i don't see where that coming from.
In my religion, anyone who is not from that religion will end up in hell, no matter how nice u are, if you are life savior, or if you are from ONG. But it's my belief only ofc.
How do you know it was a "weird disease" when your doctor didn't see anything and you got better after a while ? Fyi, those are just dehydration problems, sometimes kidneys need more water and that's why it hurts. But when radiology says you are fine, it's nothing serious, that's why your doctor didn't say anything. No kidney stones, no problems. Regulate your diet and you'll be fine after a bit. Maybe praying can help you deal with the pain, but this is just a specific case. When you have cancer, praying won't do shit to keep you alive. Trust me.

I don't know where you live, but in America antivvaxers are the biggest problem with christians. People let their kids die because of that, and as doctors we can't do anything. I'm just enraged to see kids die so ruthlessly cause their parents are nutjobs. Religion and medicine don't go hand in hand here most of the time.

As for going in hell, keep that radical religion of yours. I don't need any religion that bashes me for being who I am, a HUMAN. That's dictatorship. I don't give a fuck if you say I'll go to hell, cause I am sure I won't. Many people will bless me big time after I've helped them. So SUCK on that.

softpower

Established
Yes:) and there is a study that proof that most of the medicines in pharmacology industry is useless, and it's just another way to get money.
In the end, eveyone want money.
My brother who used to study medecine, told me the med sphere don't even create medecine for the orphan disease, bc only a few part of the population is concernated. So that wouldn't bring them money and would rather focus on important disease.
This is all part of the business. None is saint.
No one said the medicine industry is saint. I never said I was a saint. As a simple doctor, I can't do anything to change the industry. I will try hard to save what I have the capability of saving. What goes on behind the scenes, is none of my expertise, and will never be. I will do what I can, we are all slaves to the system, one way or another.

wow

Veteran
im seriously so confused rn, yall are derailing the thread, from talking about transgenders, religions, and now medicines, PLEASE move to another thread if you want to discuss about other things outside of kpop and bt$ :)

also, coming back for bt$, on that new bt21 video, i have noticed that t4t4 is not giving v4n his dna, he rather gave v4n a hug instead.
EAxbbQcX4AEVMjd.jpeg
v4n stretched out his hand for a dna but t4t4 gave him a hug, you can see that v4n's hand is still stretched out.

this proves the theory of t4t4/th being the first one to join and being loyal to his "god" or the handler, cause v4n is rumoured to be s4t4n or the handler, and its also weird how the first episode is about t4t4 and v4n, th is always the first in order to everything, starting from standing formation (left to right : th,sg,jn,jk,nj,jm,jh, this is how i remembered it, some of the other members could be wrong), mvs, choreographies ( how he is always the start of everything if the coreography is in reversed) this dude is highkey skecthy, much more than nj and sg themselves :0

mean

Established
No one said the medicine industry is saint. I never said I was a saint. As a simple doctor, I can't do anything to change the industry. I will try hard to save what I have the capability of saving. What goes on behind the scenes, is none of my expertise, and will never be. I will do what I can, we are all slaves to the system, one way or another.
but you are not yet a doctor, im entering in the med uni next year, i just said that everyone is somehow evil.
Doctor are saving life bc there is money behind it, they wouldn't do it for free. They are just as any other work.
And no i don't have any dehydratation problems, it wasn't even linked to kidneys. It really just was weird that doctor couldn't figure out what i have, they just prescribed useless medecine . But anyway everything got for better hopefully. Med can't save you also from cancer or aids, they can just prolongate a life. ( exept if it's just a beggining)

softpower

Established
Are you fine with it?That you can't do anything in the bigger picture and make peace with saving only those that visit your cubicle?
I'm curious:confused:
Ofc not, if it was for me, I would save everyone that has hope to be saved. But I'm not illuminati, I'm not a researcher either. How can I be fine with it ? I am not becoming a doctor for money. You can't do to med school without humanitary passion.
I am just fine with the reality. I have nothing in hand, so I can't change anything. But I will do what I can to save at least some people.

softpower

Established
but you are not yet a doctor, im entering in the med uni next year, i just said that everyone is somehow evil.
Doctor are saving life bc there is money behind it, they wouldn't do it for free. They are just as any other work.
And no i don't have any dehydratation problems, it wasn't even linked to kidneys. It really just was weird that doctor couldn't figure out what i have, they just prescribed useless medecine . But anyway everything got for better hopefully. Med can't save you also from cancer or aids, they can just prolongate a life. ( exept if it's just a beggining)
If you are going to enter med school with that money hungry mentality, don't even apply. We have enough like you already.

If you think I have gone to med school just for money, you are wrong too. Money is just a byproduct of the profession, and if you want to get in here just for money, let me tell you the truth. You will be paying your school debts until you are 40 years old. No to mention other expenses. Med school is crazy expensive. Doctors are rich, but not as rich as most people think. We work harder than we get payed for, so unless you're going to be a neurosurgeon, you are going to be just like everyone else concerning money.

Yes, industry is evil, but with this kind of despise you have for doctors and this hateful indoctrinated religion, you'll never get far in life. Think about it and don't apply yet, at least until you get the right mindset. Your brother made the right choice. Follow his footsteps.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
In my new article, of which I present links: I have a site which makes research on the Kabbalistic meaning, and the letter V, makes me think about it:

It can also be reminiscent of the Jonghyun and Taemin logo: Obviously there, I put in relation to the chosen style of the title typo. Which is also double, the first triangle is visible while the second one does not have it, same thing for the square of Jonghyun.
1564587272989.png
I also posted it to refer to the Taemin Group logo:
1564590392419.png

Last edited:

softpower

Established
No i applied already, and im not going to have debt bc here university is free. It's not like in america. Im not going there for money but because i kind of like science in general.
Also med university contain: wise woman, kiné, odontology and phamarcology. So im not going to be a "doctor", i have many various possibility.
Med school for free ? Where do yall live ? Here in America we are dying off from the loans. Also, what possibility are you choosing ?

Red Rose

Established
Thank you:D
It's the bt21 script they use to communicate with fans.
1st ss is ML,Magic & life
2nd ss is troy
3rd ss is keyword
4th ss is love
5th ss is van

Troy reminds of iliad.Under cupid's spell,paris falls in love ,elopes with helen and brings upon destruction to his kingdom.For him love is curse.Cupid is believed to be satan in some occult circles.
Here,van is thought to represent satan.

Anyway,the symbols are picked up from ancient babylonian,assyrian and other scripts,suiting their preferences.And they might even be used as sigils for their servitors,just saying.The more you use it,the more energy they get.That kind of thing.:)
Why does Van represent Satan?

softpower

Established
Why does Van represent Satan?
One eye opened, the duality of grey and white and a poker face. What can be more deceiving than that ? He is not army representative, wtf. Armys are not dualistic (although many of them become so after they get obsessed), Van represents the tool to control armys. Under his influence they become split ; loving and caring on one side,and depressed and hateful on the other. Seems like a mind control tool to me, he is robotic and evil as hell. How can people still think he is cute-looking is beyond me.

softpower

Established
Yes i live in europe, it's not a school but it's a uni, i haven't choosen yet the option, everyone study the same subject on the 1st year
Damn, that's one hell of a luck. America is a really fucked up system, dude. Most of us here are probably gonna burn out by the time we hit our 50s. Too much stress and work overload. Wish I could study there.

Red Rose

Established
The name itself.Van in hebrew means nail.Nail is another name for satan and is often used in occult circles to refer him.
Secondly,his appearance.Only one eye which is symbolic of satan.
Then,a horn like thing on his head.He always remains in the background,watching other members and his behaviour is like that of a puppeteer.
That makes sense although when I searched, it says it represents army.
One eye opened, the duality of grey and white and a poker face. What can be more deceiving than that ? He is not army representative, wtf. Armys are not dualistic (although many of them become so after they get obsessed), Van represents the tool to control armys. Under his influence they become split ; loving and caring on one side,and depressed and hateful on the other. Seems like a mind control tool to me, he is robotic and evil as hell. How can people still think he is cute-looking is beyond me.
The comment section for the introduction to Van video is so brainwashed, here is a legit quote from that comment section, "VAN IS SO CUTE. VAN IS THE ARMY RIGHT? SO ON THE FIRST PART VAN IS LIKE TOUGH SHOWING HIS MACHINES AND TRUTHFULLY VAN IS SOFT. AN ACCURATE PRESENTATION OF US SINCE YOU KNOW WE FIGHT AGAINST PPL WHO BASH BANGTAN AND WE ARE THERE FOR THEM BUT THEN INSIDE WE ARE SOFT LOVELIES!" Like what? You are right, it is a mind controlling device and probably represents how Satan his
hands on these people although army thinks its sooooo cute.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I've been thinking about it alot, i think the same as you that their time is ending and they need a raplacement.
Who do you all think is the group/company?
The only hint is that it has a "top boy group", excluding the big 3 and the agencies that have more than 1 boy group/gg i can only think of two agencies, both groups have already been labelled as similar to b t 5(with obvius differences).
One group debuted later and are known to be friends with them, they have a strong rap line as well and have been heavely promoted in the west lately but they have the same age of b t 5 so they can't "replace" them since they will lose members same time of b t 5, unless the purpose is to merge the groups and create sub units (the agency have also many known trainees).
The second group is way younger and i think it could be them, they are the only boygroup and despite being new their popularity is growing, i'm unsure they can considered top group but i can't think of any other agency with only 1 bg young enough that is already kinda known.
The CEO lied when he said he could replicate the formula, it seems he is failing with + x + so he is trying to find something similar now.
so you think monsta X??? it could be....they have a strong powerful people behind them already, I talked about them in the other thread
But I was thinking in seventeen agency tbh....they are younger and are popular too, besides the group has a lot of members so they can rotate when they start enlisting

BH will anounce this in 2020 so we have to wait

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Not directly related to the topic of conspiracies but TH sometimes has quite a trashy taste in clothing and well this comparison is the funniest edit I have seen in for them in a long time.

Someone posted this on their chat app and whoever was behind the screen did not seem impressed.
Now some of their fans are offended about this sense of humour with their usual ”wow we must protect our boys”.
I am still laughing, great comparison.
lol I saw this too:

I dont know if he is dressing himself or if he is forced to use the ugly clothes....whatever the truth his outfits are usually ugly

neptunejoo

Established
Ah, shit. Here we go again. That language is probably sth they created themselves, most likely sigils to put spells on the viewers. Notice how Tata goes out of the palace that looks like Taj Mahal with the resonating Saturn ring on it, coincidence ? The fuck not.

The AI robot he is referring to is the mind control, leaving your dna in the hands of a machine. Tata willingly throws himself to Van, so I'm guessing he is just as excited about it. On the other hand, it may refer to a clone, but I'm not sure.

To me, it seems kinda suspicious they promoted the AI helper. With all this Alexas around, they are slowly desensitizing people with this technology. Soon enough, they're gonna be promoting the RFID chip and armys gonna get in line to get that. Watch them, the elite is not gonna let this golden opportunity pass by.
Been wondering about the oval stone magic glowing orb or whatever in this video and they were holding in the new global video though. What is this representing? A stone that can see everything?

neptunejoo

Established
Celebrities who are openly army.

I've been wondering though, those who promoted or said they loved BTS are part of the system or they are under spell? Like Dylan O'Brien for example. He was spotted last year attended one of their concert. Dylan also starred one episode called Weird City Youtube Premium. You can guess, the story is about finding soulmate but I couldn't shrug off the p***philia undertone in it.

Can we say that Ed Sheeran, Camilla Cabello, Simon Cowell, Matthew McConaughey, Jimmy Fallon, Charlie Puth, Joe Jonas are part of them?