BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
I know sasaeng #leaks are not reliable, but I saw some info about Burning Sun and want to share

similar rumor

some info about BTS and MAMA (award show)

some rumors about Jin personality

About Sugar:

About Tea and Jimin:

About JK:

Some rumors about him being depressed and harming himself, some picture posted:

I dont know how real this is but the Burning Sun info on Jin is interesting....a lot of celebrities visited Seungri's club so is not hard to believe

cadiz

Star
YES!!!Finally some tea.:D
I believe the rumours about j1n.
Few hours ago,I made a post about their personalities based on their horoscopes but,thought that it might be unnecessary and deleted it.
Now,looking at the rumours,I'm glad some of them were in line with what I concluded.
P.S:I'll post it if you guys are fine with it.It's only a rough analyses and I know you guys don't believe in those sort of things.
So,your call:D
you should post it, there was one user that did astrology posts before :)
The tea is entertaining...I think the Tea and Jamal one is exageration because stop filiming only for them sounds fake but...we notice sometimes they look too distant so they might fight a lot

wow

Veteran
you should post it, there was one user that did astrology posts before :)
The tea is entertaining...I think the Tea and Jamal one is exageration because stop filiming only for them sounds fake but...we notice sometimes they look too distant so they might fight a lot
yes, we love a good gay drama tho.

i believe the jn one, since his dad is a ceo so he probably knows a lot of bussinessmen, and also when bigshit sold jjk for an award, thats so believeable too.

cadiz

Star
yes, we love a good gay drama tho.

i believe the jn one, since his dad is a ceo so he probably knows a lot of bussinessmen, and also when bigshit sold jjk for an award, thats so believeable too.
I believe the Jin one too....different "leaks" are saying the same info

something on JM (kinda funny)

and about their contract:

OK so that's all I could find on the sasaeng "leaks"....true or not is a fun read

wow

Veteran
Okay,here goes nothing:D
This is only a very rough analysis guys,so don't be hard on me;)
First things first,almost all the members of bt5,especially tea have certain planetary combinations that are a feature of a psychopath.I know extreme.But,such combinations are seen in many other boy and girl groups as well,including bp.
Individually,their leader is pretty manipulative.You put him in the same situation twice,on opposite sides and both the times he will come off without a scratch and convinces that it was the other person's fault.Turns everything convenient for him.A management guy.One has to be careful around him,or he will easily put you down.Remember how he looked down on halsey and indirectly called her a hoe?
Jk is a lot like him and looks upto him.Has a superiority complex and is quite domineering.He thinks that he is making the world tick. You get the idea.He is quite ambitious and also fiercely loyal.He actually makes a good friend,if you can put up with his bragging.;)You can count on him.
Tea is dramatic.He might not look like it but,man,it will be very draining for those around him.One hell of a ride.He's all about 'me,me,me.Your not paying attention,me,me,me,'especially in close relationships.He creates drama just for the sake of it.He is very attached to his family,and he feels that he is lacking affection from the family.Maybe he was indeed raised by his grandma.He is a crowd puller and he knows it.He also likes to have lots of friends and being in the midst of activity.Loves taking control of situation.
Candyman is like tea and rm.There will be drama but not that much.There will be manipulation as well.These three might actually be closer.He is generous.Very judgmental and exacting in nature.He is good at whatever he does and tries to win everybody's appreciation just to satisfy his ego.He loves fame.
J1n is well,just like in that rumour @cadiz posted,is actually rude.He has superiority complex as well,courtesy his family.He is brought up to think that he is above others and he does.Despite his superiority complex,he does reach out to those less privileged for the sake of feeling good about himself.He is pretty sociable and loves having a wide friend circle.But,he's knave.Gets on nerves quickly.
Jm is hardworking and perfectionist.Also,vengeful.He doesn't get angry but when he does,it's like a volcano. Of course,he calms down quickly too.He tries to bring balance wherever he is and in the process,he becomes too adaptable and loses any individuality.A people pleaser.He knows it and it makes him insecure.But,he can't help it.
Get this,he was having it pretty rough from the past two years,from around late 2017.Either mentally or physically,he is in a very bad place. Guess,that's why he laughs all the time.It will be fine,anyway.
He will most likely have a solo career next year and will be successful,very much like taem1n.
H0pe is the most normal of them all.He does have the superiority complex.I guess,it's a given that they all have it after all this time.
However,he has a warm personality,especially toward his family.Very loyal.He is a good friend.Loves taking new challenges.A very strict person and kind of suspicious of others' intentions,sometimes bordering on paranoia.If he actually enlists,don't be surprised if he chooses military thereafter.He loves that kind of life.
There is one weird detail about them.Almost all of them have a danger of accidents or something around 26-29 yrs.Weird really.

As for the group as a whole,they've run out of time.I'm not sure how it ends,but it will.If it doesn't end,know that they are entering a very rough patch for the next three years.So many brickbats to deal with,that makes one think, 'just end it all'.

I'll leave it at that.:D
whoa this is awesome, most of the things you said is actually what i see in the members ! so i believe what you said despite the fact that i dont really trust astrology, but this is accurate ! also, which members that has psychopathic traits?

Stephania

Star
whoa this is awesome, most of the things you said is actually what i see in the members ! so i believe what you said despite the fact that i dont really trust astrology, but this is accurate ! also, which members that has psychopathic traits?
Why are you making asai trend on this so non AC Asian site? Ah blablablabla.
.I have nothing wrong with qsiansy... But you say you are Christian. Why? And you can destroy? Fuck y you

wow

Veteran
Disclaimer:This is only speculation.This is what I could see with my limited knowledge in astrology.Others well versed in it are welcome to add your opinion.
@wow Let's just say 4/7 have it.:)*cough*definitely tea*cough*
Due to inevitable talk of bp,nz born girl has it.Just saying.
th? not surprised cause that guy has many deaths around him, he shows his tounge a lot and it indicates that he enjoys human blood. yikes. also, i think nj or hs might have sociopathy traits.

Navy

Rookie
First things first,almost all the members of bt5,especially tea have certain planetary combinations that are a feature of a psychopath.I know extreme.But,such combinations are seen in many other boy and girl groups as well,including bp.
Individually,their leader is pretty manipulative.You put him in the same situation twice,on opposite sides and both the times he will come off without a scratch and convinces that it was the other person's fault.Turns everything convenient for him.A management guy.One has to be careful around him,or he will easily put you down.Remember how he looked down on halsey and indirectly called her a hoe?
Jk is a lot like him and looks upto him.Has a superiority complex and is quite domineering.He thinks that he is making the world tick. You get the idea.He is quite ambitious and also fiercely loyal.He actually makes a good friend,if you can put up with his bragging.;)You can count on him.
Tea is dramatic.He might not look like it but,man,it will be very draining for those around him.One hell of a ride.He's all about 'me,me,me.Your not paying attention,me,me,me,'especially in close relationships.He creates drama just for the sake of it.He is very attached to his family,and he feels that he is lacking affection from the family.Maybe he was indeed raised by his grandma.He is a crowd puller and he knows it.He also likes to have lots of friends and being in the midst of activity.Loves taking control of situation.
Candyman is like tea and rm.There will be drama but not that much.There will be manipulation as well.These three might actually be closer.He is generous.Very judgmental and exacting in nature.He is good at whatever he does and tries to win everybody's appreciation just to satisfy his ego.He loves fame.
J1n is well,just like in that rumour @cadiz posted,is actually rude.He has superiority complex as well,courtesy his family.He is brought up to think that he is above others and he does.Despite his superiority complex,he does reach out to those less privileged for the sake of feeling good about himself.He is pretty sociable and loves having a wide friend circle.But,he's knave.Gets on nerves quickly.
Jm is hardworking and perfectionist.Also,vengeful.He doesn't get angry but when he does,it's like a volcano. Of course,he calms down quickly too.He tries to bring balance wherever he is and in the process,he becomes too adaptable and loses any individuality.A people pleaser.He knows it and it makes him insecure.But,he can't help it.
Get this,he was having it pretty rough from the past two years,from around late 2017.Either mentally or physically,he is in a very bad place. Guess,that's why he laughs all the time.It will be fine,anyway.
He will most likely have a solo career next year and will be successful,very much like taem1n.
H0pe is the most normal of them all.He does have the superiority complex.I guess,it's a given that they all have it after all this time.
However,he has a warm personality,especially toward his family.Very loyal.He is a good friend.Loves taking new challenges.A very strict person and kind of suspicious of others' intentions,sometimes bordering on paranoia.If he actually enlists,don't be surprised if he chooses military thereafter.He loves that kind of life.
There is one weird detail about them.Almost all of them have a danger of accidents or something around 26-29 yrs.Weird really.

As for the group as a whole,they've run out of time.I'm not sure how it ends,but it will.If it doesn't end,know that they are entering a very rough patch for the next three years.So many brickbats to deal with,that makes one think, 'just end it all'.

You called him "Candyman" lol I can't breathe lmao he's my favourite I think he's more laid back but rude. Also when did rm call halsey a hoe?maybe she slept with them all?... I'm grossed out just thinking about it.

wow

Veteran

Hopeful

Star
I believe the Jin one too....different "leaks" are saying the same info

something on JM (kinda funny)

and about their contract:

OK so that's all I could find on the sasaeng "leaks"....true or not is a fun read
The contract 2018 leak part is real... Which most of their fans don't understand.. I read that even their own names are copyrighted by b1gh1t.. They can't even work under those names if they're not under b1gh1t company.. Hence they have to stay under b1gh1t till death.. To use their own names in every other career they chose...

Truthteller

Veteran
their weverse are controlled by their staff, i have 100% doubt that its them controlling it
Their public social media is definitely controlled by their staff and uploaded via staff phones. Someone saw TH film the members during a concert on what was assumed to be a fan’s phone but someone in the audience later said it a staff phone because he took it backstage. Fast forward a couple of days and it was uploaded on Twitter. Even their selfies and pics taken by themselves on their own phones are sent to staff first and heavily monitored. Jimin clearly said they don’t control their social media. They most likely have private social media only for them and close friends which are not open to the public, for eg Jhope has snapchat on his phone. So yes, true don’t buy into this fan chat crap. Even that pig incident with TH was most likely a staff, I think what was uploaded here was lost in translation. I saw it somewhere else and there wasn’t anything ”strange” going on, it just said I am born in the year of the pig which he is and 2019 is chinese year of the pig, etc. Just a staff trying write something on his behalf. To assume that this is some kind of gay slang in this context seems too far fetched imo, especially since it was written in Korean and not English.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
the Daegu boys V and suga were getting their own themed streets in their hometowns.. But b1gh1t rejected that.. Saying beetees works as a group.. Not as individuals.. But something interesting was that their fathers wanted this for their sons but were not treated very well by the company..
oh GOD i dont want that either, imagine having a street being named your name just because a group of annoying girls are being obsessed with you cause youre a korean idol. and even when they disband, they still have their names written on a street so they can never really he forgotten. that will be so unfortunate.

wow

Veteran
Their public social media is definitely controlled by their staff and uploaded via staff phones. Someone saw TH film the members during a concert on what was assumed to be a fan’s phone but someone in the audience later said it a staff phone because he took it backstage. Fast forward a couple of days and it was uploaded on Twitter. Even their selfies and pics taken by themselves on their own phones are sent to staff first and heavily monitored. Jimin clearly said they don’t control their social media. They most likely have private social media only for them and close friends which are not open to the public, for eg Jhope has snapchat on his phone. So yes, true don’t buy into this fan chat crap. Even that pig incident with TH was most likely a staff, I think what was uploaded here was lost in translation. I saw it somewhere else and there wasn’t anything ”strange” going on, it just said I am born in the year of the pig which he is and 2019 is chinese year of the pig, etc. Just a staff trying write something on his behalf. To assume that this is some kind of gay slang in this context seems too far fetched imo, especially since it was written in Korean and not English.
yeah, i think we need to stop with the overanalyzing cause its becoming a joke lmao.

NotDelulu

Established

That was a nice read!
I came around a lot of leaks recently but most of them seems false, biased and simply untrue.
However there is this one theme that goes around a lot and has been said by many sasaengs from various countries and that is Jin is plain rude. Rude to dancers, rude to staff.

I believe tae has a drama queen personality. he is a sore loser and pouts a lot when things not going his way. When he was younger he clinged to jk who in return showered him with adoration to feed his ego. I believe they are still very close.

I have hard time buying vmin soulmates narratives. Yes they know each other from high school but while being rookies they were competitive. I think their public displays of affection are scripted.
Btw the leaks talk about jm sleeping around a lot with both men and women.

I believe the leak about jk and it aligns with other leaks about jk and tae being offered to people of power for gaining fame and awards. Why wouldn't they be.

If you guys like leaks I will try to post more from time to time the more believable ones

mean

Established
Guys, leak are fake they should not even be taken with a grain of salt. Most of them are made up from instagram.
I know it because i used to do it.
Exchange fake info and get fake info.
You remember when i posted here info, it was from there. I made up info and people would exchange with me their info. All of this is fake and delusion by person who pretend to be sasang. Real korean sasaeng are a very tight group who exchange only among them on kakaotalk ( korean webchat) or chinese sasang usually do it in weibo. But all of this is private.
dont blame me, i pretended to have info to get their info but turned out all of this is fake and contradict themself.
I know a girl from instagram she debunk fake and revealed those "sasaeng" steal pic from fansite or korean account.