BTS discussion thread

Deadlylady

Established
not bts related but this has been causing some attention around the K-pop community it's about somi. http://instagr.am/p/BzXNqrQFqtJ/
This is so funny?! When a male does it everybody scream of envy, and when a girl do it its abuse? wow. Who was the guy? I see them doing this gesture pretty often in dramas and kpop. And this looks like an accident.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
ok heres some tea

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bighit-entertainment-debut-new-girl-group-subsidiary-label/

bigshit will be debuting a girlgroup??? and the concept will be planned from this girl from sm ent that planned out ex0's symbols and planet. she seems like she is really into it, could be an elite too. but this is shocking cause most of you guys here stated that bigshit is full of gay people and they wont debut another gg, but noticing that the group they ever first had was a gg, i doubt its true, guess we cant judge them based on what we experienced in the media about them

Deadlylady

Established
ok heres some tea

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bighit-entertainment-debut-new-girl-group-subsidiary-label/

bigshit will be debuting a girlgroup??? and the concept will be planned from this girl from sm ent that planned out ex0's symbols and planet. she seems like she is really into it, could be an elite too. but this is shocking cause most of you guys here stated that bigshit is full of gay people and they wont debut another gg, but noticing that the group they ever first had was a gg, i doubt its true, guess we cant judge them based on what we experienced in the media about them
They don't want to deal with them but will put in the money and required stuff like teaching etc. But that other label will control them. Why so scared of girls? I know about the scandal from before but still. I wonder what kind of group I will be? I guess pretty much like the rest of the girl groups.

Deadlylady

Established
This is interesting.
They asked an ex girl member what was challenging about being in group.
She said she had to change the way she acted. (to me this looks like changing personality)
She had to go on a diet.
All of the sudden she had to practice all day. Her legs would get bruised and all swollen. So to increase their endurance they tied sandbags to their legs.
Sleeping was optional lol. Work starts at 4 a.m. until midnight. But that was when she debuted. (Still I wonder if that starts over each time they do a comeback.)
Look at how much they control them. One day her dad came to the company to see her because it was her birthday and the company didn't allow the father in.
Forget about dating, they can't even have friends.
Also I guess if you don't become the it group you get ripped off anyways because there are too many members in the groups and the company is taking 60%from profits. So they have to take loans from the bank just to buy food etc for themselves. Until they get paid which they end up using to pay back the bank.

mean

Established
ok heres some tea

This is so smart from bigshit of bc fans will support that group. Armys are waiting to support a gg to overshadow bl@ckpink aka the group who they hate and who are in competition with their oppas.
Txt will not be supported bc all boygroup are seen as threat to bts.
Also sm??
Notice the conection, people say jyp and bigshit are close in reality its most probably sm.
When bts were asked about which artist album they brought the first. V said snsd, rm said tvxq, jm and jhope said boA.
When bts were asked which gg they wanted to friend with jm, jhope and jin said red velvet and rm yoongi and v said snsd.
All Sm artist?? Coincidence?

NotDelulu

Established
I think it is unlikely Ivanka knows EXO or any other Kpop group, she and her husband Jared Kushner (who was there too as always) are too busy running the shows for Trump. She just said it out of courtesy like yeah my kids love you, because kids love kpop right? It was definitely the SK president/ his representatives who invited EXO. Inviting entertainers to these kind of events is quite common, they entertain the guests after all. They were chosen over Bt5 :p
Take this with a grain of salt as usual ( sasaeng info) but.. (baekhyun is from exo isn't he?)

Attachments

Hopeful

Star
Did you guys hear about Weverse? It's like fancafe but like for all armies including international armies and the boys would be replying to fans over there.. And posting pictures that are not on twitter.. As h0b1 already replied to one..

And weird fans already asking questions about taek00k ship if it is real or not and poeple getting angry on that and stuff and even there is an option where you can HIDE your post from the artist.. Which means you are allowed to post vulgarity if you want but just hide it from them..
Now the question is.. How long will weverse last? How long will the boys keep replying? I bet even if it's 1 reply per day.. Artists are so tired and upset often that they end up hitting or disrespecting fans like just1n bieber..

Hopeful

Star
Take this with a grain of salt as usual ( sasaeng info) but.. (baekhyun is from exo isn't he?)
Well the hug parts were so creepy.. That even everyone here cringed at that part.. And why do such sasaengs need to lie and makeup stuff..? They don't get paid or attention.. Rather they receive hate.. Still they spill stuff like these here and there.. That happens when they know the truth for so long but can't keep it inside now and start going insane and want everybody to know that too..
This is the same as the case of artists who start spilling stuff and get murdered in the end.. People eventually want everyone to know the truth..

softpower

Established
I think it's nothing to be taken with a grain of salt. Politicians belong on the same level as idols, they all serve to the sick bastards we call elite. People have a hard time believing they are perverted and twisted because most of them don't vote for those type of leaders. No one likes their dreams to be shattered like that by the end of the day. But is what it is.

The truth hurts, so it is only logical that they would pay for idol services. Plus Tae and Jk got a special treatment and everyone noticed. People thought he was just being biased, but shit goes deeper than that. Every interaction in elite's world has its own cruel intentions behind it. Idols are expensive hookers, but just a bit more handsome than the normal ones.

Last edited:

NotDelulu

Established
Did you guys hear about Weverse? It's like fancafe but like for all armies including international armies and the boys would be replying to fans over there.. And posting pictures that are not on twitter.. As h0b1 already replied to one..

And weird fans already asking questions about taek00k ship if it is real or not and poeple getting angry on that and stuff and even there is an option where you can HIDE your post from the artist.. Which means you are allowed to post vulgarity if you want but just hide it from them..
Now the question is.. How long will weverse last? How long will the boys keep replying? I bet even if it's 1 reply per day.. Artists are so tired and upset often that they end up hitting or disrespecting fans like just1n bieber..
Fans are already posting nudes and smut fanfiction of the boys, that escalated quickly. An embarrassment all around - you can scroll through this instagram post for examples.
http://instagr.am/p/BzX4LySpZQH/
I bet they would either start restricting or take it down. this fandom is crazy

NotDelulu

Established
Well the hug parts were so creepy.. That even everyone here cringed at that part.. And why do such sasaengs need to lie and makeup stuff..? They don't get paid or attention.. Rather they receive hate.. Still they spill stuff like these here and there.. That happens when they know the truth for so long but can't keep it inside now and start going insane and want everybody to know that too..
This is the same as the case of artists who start spilling stuff and get murdered in the end.. People eventually want everyone to know the truth..
Sasaengs sell info for money.. some of them pay the staff to film the artists and collect private info.
Only this item sounds right, politicians have always been perverted and both sk president and his wife hugged tae fondly - people on this thread said because his family has ties with the elites but it's probably more as they just wanted to get in his pants (and I am sure he isnt the only one they used)

NotDelulu

Established
I think it's nothing to be taken with a grain of salt. Politicians belong on the same level as idols, they all serve to the sick bastards we call elite. People have a hard time believing they are perverted and twisted because most of them don't vote for those type of leaders. No one likes their dreams to be shattered like that by the end of the day. But is what it is.

The truth hurts, so it is only logical that they would pay for idol services. Plus Tae and Jk got a special treatment and everyone noticed. People thought he was just being biased, but shit goes deeper than that. Every interaction in elite's world has its own cruel intentions behind it. Idols are expensive hookers, but just a bit more handsome than the normal ones.
I would assume the president doesnt need to pay even.. he can just choose who he wants.

Chic

Veteran

Yes. I and others not on here have always said Kfans know things and all the gossip but they don't share it with Ifans. I really believe that.

cadiz

Star
yeah...in the video posted here is obvious the president has a prefference with V
the baekhyun info is interesting because when BTS debuted V was known as Baehkyun twin...they even took a picture together to show their similarities

it looks like the president has a type......

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
i dont trust this girl for sh*t and i dont trust anyone with tarot cards or predictions, but in this thread she stated that one of the members are in a relationship (kinda)?
take a look at the thread.

btw, a user said its either th,nj, or jn, they said that the three of them gives off that "energy" (?) notice that its all kims?

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
i think this is true, both the president and first lady likes tea a lot, i can tell, and that other korean dude at the UN speech keep glancing over him and nods his head, and even takes a pict close to him. i feel like tea is the oldies' favorite lmao.

softpower

Established
i dont trust this girl for sh*t and i dont trust anyone with tarot cards or predictions, but in this thread she stated that one of the members are in a relationship (kinda)?
take a look at the thread.

btw, a user said its either th,nj, or jn, they said that the three of them gives off that "energy" (?) notice that its all kims?
This "Woman" might as well just be a metaphor for Lucy.
"He was reborn", "she makes him face his fears", "he feels alive", seems kinda suspicious to me. I don't think any of the members have that much free time in their hands to know someone as deeply as to be reborn. Just saying though.