BTS discussion thread

sike1309

Rookie
Yea I saw a video a while back of an intern(?) I believe with a kpop company who testified to the fakeness and the persona scripting for these members. The scripts can be produced years in advance even apparently…just waiting for the right Monarch, smh. Plus I get a good sense of these scripts every time I check the numbers. It’s pretty clear.

I’m curious though sike1309, how do you know BTS V’s sponsor is paradise hotel? Where did you get that information? And do you know the other members’ sponsors- especially Yoongi? I’m looking deeper into him. Thanks.
do you know the name of the video?

Journal atlas

Rookie
Min Heejin "consulted" a shaman regarding BTS...?

Super duper common in south korea. It's a very large religion. The ex president of s.k also would ask her shaman about everything a youtuber made an entire video about it, rotten mango I think. Wouldn't be surprised if they actually perform spellwork to ensure the group or company's success.

Journal atlas

Rookie
Super duper common in south korea. It's a very large religion. The ex president of s.k also would ask her shaman about everything a youtuber made an entire video about it, rotten mango I think. Wouldn't be surprised if they actually perform spellwork to ensure the group or company's success.
Bts is a big threat to other companies, I believe this is their version of "we will use the old ways". Cursing, hexing etc is global though it's nothing new. Many celebs who's career decline thought they had been hexed or something by another artist who wanted their spot.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
When I heard about the shaman stuff, this is exactly what I thought. Spellwork is part of the culture and industry. I have even heard about kpop groups casting spells on fans.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Bts is a big threat to other companies, I believe this is their version of "we will use the old ways". Cursing, hexing etc is global though it's nothing new. Many celebs who's career decline thought they had been hexed or something by another artist who wanted their spot.
Yep, as far as I know, the cursing and hexing is alive and well all over, especially when it comes to elites and the entertainment industry.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yep...common knowledge...but uncommon "admission" by a KPop CEO...

lal golapi

Rookie
Do your research, outside of VC. I don't need to know you personally to read you.
Ahh I did actually. I did so damn much that I ditched god and religion.
Heh you don't have to be so shy that you have to use an entire new account to just reply to me dumdum69. Lets be brave!

Last edited:

Eldesande

Established
Something is not adding up
how come bts channel has 70 million followers
yet they cant get over 500000 views on the channel
also same shit with social media
a lot of these celebs are not popular
they buy bots
this is not just kpop this is every fucking known celeb worldwide
you have 60 million/100 million followers yet you cant go past 1-3 million likes .

Also btw guys before they debut companies do workshops (form a persona/style for each member)
stuff like how they are going to dress/voice/looks/personality
also companies make the members popular/not popular based on sponsorship
Bts V is sponsored by paradise hotel (mafia)
Kpop is fake and scripted
This was told by a ex trainee (how fake kpop is)
What kind of training do they have for fansigns and fancalls?