Bruno Mars Satanic Connections Exposed

Aero

Superstar
Yeah it's tough to say how far he's into all the cult stuff. Just experimenting doesn't automatically make you satanic. Or does it? I think there is a difference between using something as a tool, and devoting your life to it.

X-Maverick

Established
Eh, the article pushes works salvation. Saving faith in Jesus is easy and not difficult. The straight and narrow gate is mere belief without anything added. Not abstaining from sin.

A-Omega

Rookie
I remember hearing locked out of paradise and thinking to myself that this guy is definitely going to hell playing around like that. I wasn't even a Christian at the time, quite the opposite actually, and I still knew it was wrong. I dont know how people brush these things off like its nothing. Even worse praise these people.
That was the same song that hit me about how satanic this guy really is.

A-Omega

Rookie
Eh, the article pushes works salvation. Saving faith in Jesus is easy and not difficult. The straight and narrow gate is mere belief without anything added. Not abstaining from sin.
I don't see any works salvation in there. I just see blasphemy being exposed.

A-Omega

Rookie
You didn't read what I read if you didn't see it. I was skimming through and I spotted it easily.
"If Christians boldly spread the message of free forgiveness of sin and freedom from the pain, depression and depravity of this world, maybe more artists will stop blaspheming the name of God and start giving Him glory."

I'm just sayin.

"If Christians boldly spread the message of free forgiveness of sin and freedom from the pain, depression and depravity of this world, maybe more artists will stop blaspheming the name of God and start giving Him glory."

I'm just sayin.
Amen. The problem is too many of us hide out in church more than we go out into the world and preach the Gospel as we are commanded to.