Bruno Borges Missing

GreenTea

Rookie
Can we please talk about this missing student who was looking into Giordano Bruno's work?

Super creepy. Super interesting.

GreenTea

Rookie
Also has anyone heard about that student in India who posted a video on how to commit suicide before he jumped off a hotel window?

People claim it's depression but he clearly wasn't depressed. Instead he was celebrating death? He was also found to be obsessed with death (as his search history pointed out).

Vixy

Star
Honestly this just seems like mental illness to me.
Yeah, I'm with you on this one. I've seen enough people with psychosis to see the obvious signs of it.

And having the books doesnt mean you can read them, theyre written in code noone knows how to enterpret. You could try, though. There are pictures of the text.

Vixy

Star
Also has anyone heard about that student in India who posted a video on how to commit suicide before he jumped off a hotel window?

People claim it's depression but he clearly wasn't depressed. Instead he was celebrating death? He was also found to be obsessed with death (as his search history pointed out).
This was interesting though. Sounds like demonic posession by the demon of suicide. Happen to know his name?

GreenTea

Rookie
Yeah, I'm with you on this one. I've seen enough people with psychosis to see the obvious signs of it.

And having the books doesnt mean you can read them, theyre written in code noone knows how to enterpret. You could try, though. There are pictures of the text.
http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18837546 - been searching on other forums like reddit and 4chan

TURNS OUT someone did uncover the code, its pretty basic and little bits that have been translated just say redundant things like:
"blah blah the human mind is incapable of learning new things because this paradigm has been installed in their head from a young age" and similar philosophical stuff >.>

I'm thinking its a publicity stunt to get his books published or to get the public interested?

TMT

Star
http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18837546 - been searching on other forums like reddit and 4chan

TURNS OUT someone did uncover the code, its pretty basic and little bits that have been translated just say redundant things like:
"blah blah the human mind is incapable of learning new things because this paradigm has been installed in their head from a young age" and similar philosophical stuff >.>

I'm thinking its a publicity stunt to get his books published or to get the public interested?
His family members comments about him "having to do this to get it published" would back that up.

GreenTea

Rookie
i felt this way once, like i could change the world by spreading knowledge, the idea that the world is as it is presented to us by society is a legit idea, something to be considered.

i've discovered the world conforms to my ideas about it, at least mentally, not that it is that way, but that it is that way because i believe it to be so. so is there any absolute truth? yes, because once you find out you are not in control, but are part of it all. you are just one of infinite creators on this planet, and each is living within their own world of delusions, but beneath it all is a nagging, like a splinter in your mind, that continues to make you feel like there is something you are missing.

the thing your are missing is love, love for all that is, love for all that was and will ever be, you, you are the whole of it, nothing is separate from you, and until you recognize that, as you belittle others you belittle yourself, as you treat others with disrespect you are really treating yourself with disrespect.

you cannot escape that you are one with all, nor that you are responsible for it all, including the worst acts and the best, it is all within ourselves to be these things, what do you choose to be? how you choose to be determines your experience in this world. you can create chaos to hide this truth, and most have, not intentionally, but because society has told them it is so, and you believed it and made it so. you can undo it, you can undo it all.

i can only do it for me, i would love to see the rest of you wake up to this truth. all this superiority over others only makes you small, you cannot be better, nor worse than anyone, only in the delusional world of form, beneath the misspelled words and ignorant ideas is a being of pure innocence that has the potential to be anything and everything, but is always itself.

^some of the stuff that's been translated.
Meh I'm getting bored, is it possible to delete threads?

i felt this way once, like i could change the world by spreading knowledge, the idea that the world is as it is presented to us by society is a legit idea, something to be considered.

i've discovered the world conforms to my ideas about it, at least mentally, not that it is that way, but that it is that way because i believe it to be so. so is there any absolute truth? yes, because once you find out you are not in control, but are part of it all. you are just one of infinite creators on this planet, and each is living within their own world of delusions, but beneath it all is a nagging, like a splinter in your mind, that continues to make you feel like there is something you are missing.

the thing your are missing is love, love for all that is, love for all that was and will ever be, you, you are the whole of it, nothing is separate from you, and until you recognize that, as you belittle others you belittle yourself, as you treat others with disrespect you are really treating yourself with disrespect.

you cannot escape that you are one with all, nor that you are responsible for it all, including the worst acts and the best, it is all within ourselves to be these things, what do you choose to be? how you choose to be determines your experience in this world. you can create chaos to hide this truth, and most have, not intentionally, but because society has told them it is so, and you believed it and made it so. you can undo it, you can undo it all.

i can only do it for me, i would love to see the rest of you wake up to this truth. all this superiority over others only makes you small, you cannot be better, nor worse than anyone, only in the delusional world of form, beneath the misspelled words and ignorant ideas is a being of pure innocence that has the potential to be anything and everything, but is always itself.

^some of the stuff that's been translated.
Meh I'm getting bored, is it possible to delete threads?
Lol i thought that was you talking.