Britons Rage Over Robinson Arrest As Mass Protests Break Out Worldwide

Lisa

Superstar
those grooming gangs use drugs and alcohol to commit r*pe.
least of all, they commit adultery/fornication.

Apparently the Quran sanctions all of those things.

@Lisa let me say it again
you dumb bitch.
The muslim r*pe gangs you mean? What are they grooming those poor children for?

And I’ve reported you for your personal attack on me, for each post.

polymoog

Superstar
Well, but if they all read the same book? They must believe what it says, not all act upon it but they must believe it’s true don’t ya think?
well, what about jews who read the talmud?

i dont know-- i am not the right person to ask since i am spiritual, but not religious. as far as im concerned, theres something to be said about the interpretation of some of the passages in either book. plus, if there is no way around interpreting them in a positive, peaceful way, i would think that moderates would disregard the information or not act upon it.

Lisa

Superstar
well, what about jews who read the talmud?

i dont know-- i am not the right person to ask since i am spiritual, but not religious. as far as im concerned, theres something to be said about the interpretation of some of the passages in either book. plus, if there is no way around interpreting them in a positive, peaceful way, i would think that moderates would disregard the information or not act upon it.
What about the Jews who read the talmud? Do they terrorize people like the muslims do? Heck, there are websites dedicated to every terrorist attack committed by the religion of peace and it’s an awful lot of crimes all over the world.

Well still you have to wonder why anyone would want to be a muslim if terrorizing and killing people are part and parcel of being a muslim, whether they themselves are doing it too. But then again, once you are a muslim it’s death to you if you leave it...

Edit: one such website
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Last edited:
The muslim r*pe gangs you mean? What are they grooming those poor children for?

And I’ve reported you for your personal attack on me, for each post.
honestly i don't care. i'd rather be banned. this forum is a disgusting place because of people like you. every time i begin reading threads, im forced to read disgusting posts like yours.

I wouldn't go blaming christianity or the gospels for the horrible actions of so called christians. look at the PMC's in iraq, Blackwater, they are self-proclaimed CRUSADERS.
what type of peice of shit would i be if i blamed the bible/gospels for their actions?

you are fully aware that in islam, fornication and adultery are major sins, carrying a heavy penalty. r*pe, if proven, under a legitimate islamic system, is a capital crime.
Drinking alcohol is haram. Drugs are haram.

The men involved in those type of acts are not religious muslims. They are only muslims in name.

I could go on talking about contexts eg why they've engaged in those acts...and why THEM specifically and not other religious groups. However, you're also incapable of digesting those type of content.

Lisa

Superstar
honestly i don't care. i'd rather be banned. this forum is a disgusting place because of people like you. every time i begin reading threads, im forced to read disgusting posts like yours.

I wouldn't go blaming christianity or the gospels for the horrible actions of so called christians. look at the PMC's in iraq, Blackwater, they are self-proclaimed CRUSADERS.
what type of peice of shit would i be if i blamed the bible/gospels for their actions?

you are fully aware that in islam, fornication and adultery are major sins, carrying a heavy penalty. r*pe, if proven, under a legitimate islamic system, is a capital crime.
Drinking alcohol is haram. Drugs are haram.

The men involved in those type of acts are not religious muslims. They are only muslims in name.

I could go on talking about contexts eg why they've engaged in those acts...and why THEM specifically and not other religious groups. However, you're also incapable of digesting those type of content.
Who are the pmc’s? I don’t know who you are taking about. You need to talk about actual Christians doing wrong things. The black water group doesn’t say they are Christians so why do you think they are?

All those things are haram but are they haram if you do them to non muslims?

Well then we have to have a look at mohammad’s life, he did many of the same things. Islam it is said looks at him as the perfect man and they all want to do as he does.

You could go on I’m sure..

What about the Jews who read the talmud? Do they terrorize people like the muslims do? Heck, there are websites dedicated to every terrorist attack committed by the religion of peace and it’s an awful lot of crimes all over the world.

Well still you have to wonder why anyone would want to be a muslim if terrorizing and killing people are part and parcel of being a muslim, whether they themselves are doing it too. But then again, once you are a muslim it’s death to you if you leave it...
the ultra orthofox in illegal settlements most certainly do
the ones war mongering, the neo-zionist rulers of the modern world, most certainly do
What about the slaughter of 20-40m by jewish bolsheviks under the fake 'athiestic' marxist manifesto?
after the collapse of the soviet union, jews were the ones who inherited the Billions...and many of them now live in Israel.

As for muslims, 1.8 billion
muslims in the world.
There aren't even 20k 'terrorists' in the world.
Isis and Al-Qaeeda(known as al nusra now) are blatant western propaganda tools and not even real.
Attacks like what happened in sri lanka were false flag attacks and deeply ritualistic. look at the fire at notre dame and the fire at al-aqsa just prior.

if muslims were really as bad as you perceive, there would never have been jews, christians, buddhists, hindus, sikhs and many others surviving within muslim lands for so many centuries.

Then again, you probably really believe muslims hijacked planes and crashed them into the twin towers...and their passports were found intact in the rubble.
You are clearly thick as pig shit.

Lisa

Superstar
the ultra orthofox in illegal settlements most certainly do
the ones war mongering, the neo-zionist rulers of the modern world, most certainly do
What about the slaughter of 20-40m by jewish bolsheviks under the fake 'athiestic' marxist manifesto?
after the collapse of the soviet union, jews were the ones who inherited the Billions...and many of them now live in Israel.

As for muslims, 1.8 billion
muslims in the world.
There aren't even 20k 'terrorists' in the world.
Isis and Al-Qaeeda(known as al nusra now) are blatant western propaganda tools and not even real.
Attacks like what happened in sri lanka were false flag attacks and deeply ritualistic. look at the fire at notre dame and the fire at al-aqsa just prior.

if muslims were really as bad as you perceive, there would never have been jews, christians, buddhists, hindus, sikhs and many others surviving within muslim lands for so many centuries.

Then again, you probably really believe muslims hijacked planes and crashed them into the twin towers...and their passports were found intact in the rubble.
You are clearly thick as pig shit.
It’s Israel’s land given to them by God. And it’s the palestinians who are the war mongers, Israel would like to have peace. How do you have peace with people who want to wipe you off the face of the map though? Sounds pretty harsh.

They weren’t Jews, they were atheistic communists.
The Jews have a sliver of land that they are trying to protect their people from the muslims living all around them wanting to wipe them off the face of the earth. :rolleyes:

Aren’t isis, muslim brotherhood or any other group just trying to bring about the end times scenarios according to the quran?

If muslims are yelling allahu akabar what then?
Lol, muslims have been killing non muslims for centuries.

Yes, muslims have been doing terrorist attacks all over the world and there are websites dedicated to recording it.

I have reported you again...you may get your wish.

@Lisa
you don't even know who erik prince/blackwater are
the biggest terrorist in the world today is the USA and it's foreign policy is driven by neo-con christian zionists.
Go educate yourself, stop fucking posting shit on this forum.
go read some of john pilger's work perhaps?
you're an embarassment.

@polymoog why is it when muslims, everywhere, condemn terrorism, isis, grooming gangs etc, guys like you disappear only to later say 'well vhy dont muslimz say anyfink'?
the grooming gang situation occured because muslims work in the night industries eg taxis, take aways usually in run down areas because that's their customer base.
they happened to 'get to know' a lot of vulnerable/easy targets because they'd hang outside/around take aways, taxi drivers.
there's also a lot of underage prostitution that goes on because the girls are underprivileged and lacking guidance in life.

those type of girls, don't do this stuff amongst white people because, they don't want that reputation. it's not like the pakistani men are going to tell their families, right?
started off, small...decades ago. the men who indulged, they weren't the mosque going/praying types..they were the drinking/gambling/drug taking types and it continued for a long time.

it's a sad situation, but what could regular muslims actually do? most of us dong know what is going on in the house next door..are we all supposed to know what the other does? even if we suspect them, to report them we have to have solid evidence. the police, didn't investigate because they do not give a fuck. they may make excuses later to cover their tracks, but the police are also corrupt and probably also indulge.
the chief prosecutor who opened these cases, is a muslim. i suppose he did give a shit.

don't overestimate british culture on the whole. people do not give a shit about other people. that's the point.
the girls were/are vulnderable, in care...where they're treated poorly, and usually just want to hang outside, drinking and trying to be grown ups. many of them will do things for loose change but they'll go where they're not known, so they go into muslim areas or muslim shops/take aways.

Personal attacks are not allowed. Next offense will result in a ban.
It’s Israel’s land given to them by God. And it’s the palestinians who are the war mongers, Israel would like to have peace. How do you have peace with people who want to wipe you off the face of the map though? Sounds pretty harsh.

They weren’t Jews, they were atheistic communists.
The Jews have a sliver of land that they are trying to protect their people from the muslims living all around them wanting to wipe them off the face of the earth. :rolleyes:

Aren’t isis, muslim brotherhood or any other group just trying to bring about the end times scenarios according to the quran?

If muslims are yelling allahu akabar what then?
Lol, muslims have been killing non muslims for centuries.

Yes, muslims have been doing terrorist attacks all over the world and there are websites dedicated to recording it.

I have reported you again...you may get your wish.
bolsheviks were jews you stupid bitch.

2 world wars
the holocoast
the bolshevik revolution

your side has far more blood on their hands.

Lisa

Superstar
bolsheviks were jews you stupid bitch.

2 world wars
the holocoast
the bolshevik revolution

your side has far more blood on their hands.
How are the bolsheviks my side? The world wars weren’t started by Christians. And the holocaust wasn’t done by a Christian either. Christians don’t want God’s chosen people to die.

Well, haha, you don’t seem to know who Christians are...you are like any muslim who thinks anyone living in the US is a Christian. :rolleyes:

Have reported you again.

polymoog

Superstar
@polymoog why is it when muslims, everywhere, condemn terrorism, isis, grooming gangs etc, guys like you disappear only to later say 'well vhy dont muslimz say anyfink'?
the only time ive ever heard anyone condemn islamic terrorism was when haich said it on this board over a year ago and i appreciated that. ill grant you that the MSM, for a variety of reasons, wouldnt air something like that on TV. i will also grant you that i dont have a great deal of muslim exposure where i live.
that said, you are a member of a religion that has a LOT of negative publicity (fair and unfair) attached to it. if i was a muslim, i would distance myself from these MINOs (muslims in name only) and publicly chastize and ostracize them. i would expect a great deal of muslims to do this, but i dont see this. are there that many "fake" muslims out there?
if i was part of an organization/religion and one of my own did something horribly wrong, i (and i hope others of this group would) be ashamed and disgraced because of it. if i did something wrong, the whole group would share that black eye. at the very least, i would let others know this, loud and clear.

it's a sad situation, but what could regular muslims actually do?
it is sad. regular, real muslims must be more vocal if the wish to change current public opinion.

Lisa

Superstar

I thought it was an interesting discussion. He didn’t look like the racist that the msm tries to make him out to be.

yiksmes

Established
How could anyone trust this con artist... It's not even he's real name..
If he really cared about getting rid or r*pe gangs, then why he only talks about some small percentage of muslim ones. What about the majority sickos who are far greater in numbers in the UK and rest of world too? And when asked that, why he always dodges the question?

muslim/christian/sikh/whatever doing such atrocious acts is an oxymoron. If you do that stuff, it's an offense to any religion to call these people religious..

It's the other way around...
He preaches hate to an oxymoron (muslim r*pe gangs) - and if he is quiet about the real threat (the real r*pe gangs that are from all countries/races and whatever) then is he not defending the real threat?

The guy is famous for many years and still didn't change the motto..

I always wonder, what universities or where do these people get their PhD in deceit?

Lisa

Superstar
How could anyone trust this con artist... It's not even he's real name..
If he really cared about getting rid or r*pe gangs, then why he only talks about some small percentage of muslim ones. What about the majority sickos who are far greater in numbers in the UK and rest of world too? And when asked that, why he always dodges the question?

muslim/christian/sikh/whatever doing such atrocious acts is an oxymoron. If you do that stuff, it's an offense to any religion to call these people religious..

It's the other way around...
He preaches hate to an oxymoron (muslim r*pe gangs) - and if he is quiet about the real threat (the real r*pe gangs that are from all countries/races and whatever) then is he not defending the real threat?

The guy is famous for many years and still didn't change the motto..

I always wonder, what universities or where do these people get their PhD in deceit?
You do know that he had an alias so that people couldn’t track him down right? He did it to protect his family, but they released his real name anyway.

In fact a month or so ago, people found his family and scared them near to death coming to their house, he had to find a new place for them to be safe.

The r*pe gangs are all muslims, who else have you heard about?

Maybe you are confused as to who is doing the r*pe gangs because they do call them Asians? But they are actually muslim men doing the raping all over England. In fact he has a family member that was a victim which is why he feels the need to speak out about them.

That last line...are you talking about muslims, because I think they are taught taquiya at a young age.

yiksmes

Established
You do know that he had an alias so that people couldn’t track him down right? He did it to protect his family, but they released his real name anyway.
I know, and the fact that he changed it more than 3 times.. But i guess thanks to internet, you can find he's real name even from msm news sites..
I think we both know that aliases are usually made for that reason...
About protecting his family i only half agree. I mean yes, true but out of many other more sinister reasons, i see why he sings about the victim card the most...

He is also known to be racist to the black communities in the past, but i don't know if the media mentions this today...

The r*pe gangs are all muslims, who else have you heard about?
To me, if a person claims he/she is religious (any religion) but in a grooming or r*pe or any other immoral gang then those people are liars and far from any religion of god. Hence the "oxymoron" mentioned bit in my previous post.
They can be delusional or something and call themselves religious but it don't make them religious but the opposite. (Maybe except Satan religions and sects but the whole idea is to do the opposite work of god)

I have heard of many different r*pe gangs, all colours, races you name it, even a gang of dogs and cats. Doesn't mean they part of some religion..

Even in the mainstream news about this muslim r*pe gang thing, there was this scandal that some were Sikhs.
At first some young Sikhs were arguing that they were not Sikhs, and later the elder Sikhs went on tv and said some were in fact Sikhs.

But it doesnt mean all Sikhs are part of r*pe gangs.

This is a racist mentality! It's very much generalising.

If you planning to fight r*pe gangs or whoever, than we should address that particular groups of doing the evil act.
Not whites, not Asians, not Christians/Hindu/Muslim/Sikh/whatever, but the people doing the act.

When you generalise and put everybody under one group, you are hurting the innocent people who got nothing to do with it just like them rapists.
So please lets use the right name because you taking a big responsibility on yourself.

Maybe you are confused as to who is doing the r*pe gangs because they do call them Asians?
Nope.. =)
That last line...are you talking about muslims, because I think they are taught taquiya at a young age.
No again, and with all due respect, i think you being intellectually dishonest there.

Anyway, if you don't agree even half way, then lets not go in circular back and forth arguments.
I just wanted to give my 2 pence.

Peace and respect.

Lisa

Superstar
I know, and the fact that he changed it more than 3 times.. But i guess thanks to internet, you can find he's real name even from msm news sites..
I think we both know that aliases are usually made for that reason...
About protecting his family i only half agree. I mean yes, true but out of many other more sinister reasons, i see why he sings about the victim card the most...

He is also known to be racist to the black communities in the past, but i don't know if the media mentions this today...

To me, if a person claims he/she is religious (any religion) but in a grooming or r*pe or any other immoral gang then those people are liars and far from any religion of god. Hence the "oxymoron" mentioned bit in my previous post.
They can be delusional or something and call themselves religious but it don't make them religious but the opposite. (Maybe except Satan religions and sects but the whole idea is to do the opposite work of god)

I have heard of many different r*pe gangs, all colours, races you name it, even a gang of dogs and cats. Doesn't mean they part of some religion..

Even in the mainstream news about this muslim r*pe gang thing, there was this scandal that some were Sikhs.
At first some young Sikhs were arguing that they were not Sikhs, and later the elder Sikhs went on tv and said some were in fact Sikhs.

But it doesnt mean all Sikhs are part of r*pe gangs.

This is a racist mentality! It's very much generalising.

If you planning to fight r*pe gangs or whoever, than we should address that particular groups of doing the evil act.
Not whites, not Asians, not Christians/Hindu/Muslim/Sikh/whatever, but the people doing the act.

When you generalise and put everybody under one group, you are hurting the innocent people who got nothing to do with it just like them rapists.
So please lets use the right name because you taking a big responsibility on yourself.

Nope.. =)

No again, and with all due respect, i think you being intellectually dishonest there.

Anyway, if you don't agree even half way, then lets not go in circular back and forth arguments.
I just wanted to give my 2 pence.

Peace and respect.
I didn’t see that he did change it more than 3 times. Kinda weird, since you would think the media would quote all his aliases. His actual name is just as well known now, since in every article done on him, its Tommy Robinson aka Stepehen Yaxley Lennon...so who doesn’t know it by now? So, I think its a moot point. He’s still trying to protect his family and with all the threats against he and his family, I don’t blame him.

I don’t believe that he is racist towards blacks, he says he has mostly black friends and Luton is to be a very diverse town in England. I haven’t seen a video that has ever showed him to be racist. He recently had a time where he was on a group text or something and he and his friends were drunk and talking smack...I don’t think that’s the same thing. He has since said he will never drink again. I think that’s wise.

Well, the thing is, I would agree with you but apparently muslim men are allowed to r*pe and treat non muslim girls like that. Of course, i think its murky anyway where muslim men are allowed to treat women in general like that...but whatever.

Well, maybe you can link to some of the articles talking about other race r*pe gangs? Because I don’t believe it.

I am only repeating what I’ve read elsewhere, and they’ve given pictures of these muslim r*pe gang men. They weren’t white or whatever other race your trying to say you’ve seen. And, that’s the point about Tommy anyway, he would point out other r*pe gangs if there were other r*pe gangs. He isn’t out to get the muslims, but he did notice that it was the muslim’s that were involved in these gangs.

I don’t think I’m being intellectually dishonest. Taquiya is a real thing and muslim’s really do that to non muslims. I think when you act like its not real, you’re the one being intellectually dishonest.

yiksmes

Established
I don’t think I’m being intellectually dishonest. Taquiya is a real thing and muslim’s really do that to non muslims. I think when you act like its not real, you’re the one being intellectually dishonest.

In my first post at the end i was talking about politicians and you related it to muslims and taqiya (a word i had to look up on google)
So if you dont think you were being intellectually dishonest then i'm sorry..

If you truly believe that the only rapists or rapists gangs are only muslims and that they allowed to r*pe non muslims, thats a crazy statement!
Your generalising again - which is a racist mentality...

And about him and black friends
That's the most laughable racist excuse to a black community.

"Sir! You are racist!"
- No no i am not, i have black friends :D
It doesnt work like that.

Anyway this is going nowhere.. Good day to you madame..

Haich

Superstar
Lisa doesn't have an atom of intellectual capability with regards to understanding the annoyance that Aspiringsoul shared. Sure he did swear but it's hard to hold it together when someone has been insisting, for the entirety of her presence on this forum, that Muslims are horrible and r*pe and kill everyone.

I'm hardly on here anymore because I'd like to live my days in the real world and not escape on a forum. Some of you, by some of you I mean those who actually agree with the total nonsense lisa constantly spews about muslims, may have an empty shell of a life and I'm sure typing away allows you to forget the shit of an existence you call life, but just know that these heinous crimes happening in the name of Islam aren't in any way a representative of the faith we follow which promotes peace and unity amongst all. Why are we always constantly apologising for the actions of others? I don't hear Americans apologising to Iraqis or Syrians for their meddling. I don't hear Christians apologising for the continuous church scandals where children are being abused. Before someone says 'oh that's the catholic faith not us', get off your high horse you're under the same umbrella of faith.

Lisa, I don't know where you're from, but your views, for a woman of your age (if I remember correctly you are mature) are incredibly vile and your inability to even listen to the people on this forum, who offer you not only facts but explanations as to why issues surrounding the Islamic faith are on blast in the media, is jarring.

Why don't you go to your local mosque and actually talk to muslims instead of sitting here wasting away what's left of your limbs, instead of spewing nonsense and trying to provoke people. It's a damn shame that in your long ass life, you haven't been able to just realise that humans can be evil and cruel, regardless of race, belief, religion and creed.

Just go do some gardening , don't waste your pension time on a forum.