Britons Rage Over Robinson Arrest As Mass Protests Break Out Worldwide

Lisa

Superstar
Straight from the horses mouth. We were discussing his LAST incarceration. (See page 5)

You can tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep better but your deception and hypocrisy is on full display to everyone else.
You should have gone back to page 4 where I started talking about him being in Onley post #62...then on post 69, 72 and 75.

Pg.5 in post #87 video debunking getting decked in the showers...Belmarsh

Pg.6 post #103 a video about Tommy’s history with this current court case..talking about conditions in Onley and being taken to Onely from Hull....which is just a continuation of the last and post #104 conditions in Belmarsh...so..ya..I’ve been talking about both the whole time..and you weren’t sure which way was up because you had no idea what has been happening to him..just admit it. You don’t care about this, you just want to argue with me.

justjess

Superstar
He was or is? Idk the prison he is in now but the last one was said to be for violent criminals.
More evidence we were discussing his LAST incarceration. Up until Lisa decided we weren’t without alerting anyone.

justjess

Superstar
You should have gone back to page 4 where I started talking about him being in Onley post #62...then on post 69, 72 and 75.

Pg.5 in post #87 video debunking getting decked in the showers...Belmarsh

Pg.6 post #103 a video about Tommy’s history with this current court case..talking about conditions in Onley and being taken to Onely from Hull....which is just a continuation of the last and post #104 conditions in Belmarsh...so..ya..I’ve been talking about both the whole time..and you weren’t sure which way was up because you had no idea what has been happening to him..just admit it. You don’t care about this, you just want to argue with me.
Lisa you started this off by claiming his last incarceration was in a maximum security and all those conditions on tuna and solitary etc.

That is what I responded to.

Later you brought up that the prison he is currently in is a max when you could no longer argue his forme prison was. You did not provide me its name u til three posts later.

The point remains the same. He’s in a max now, but everything you claimed previously was bullshit. And the reason he is in a max now is because it is a holding prison where people with less than one year sentences end up alongside people awaiting trial on more serious matters. We have many prisons exactly like this in the United States - I gave you one of them.

And irregardles of any of that dude is being held in protective custody so the categories applying to the general population don’t even impact him. You can call it solitary, technically it is since your alone... however it’s PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. It’s utilized to protect him from being killed or hurt and to protect the prison from lawsuits. Time limits regarding solitary confinement do not apply to protective cases.

Every time I call you on one of your points you make a different one and claim it was never your point to begin with. That’s gaslighting to be honest and if we don’t want to make such big claims we can leave it at intellectually dishonest.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa you started this off by claiming his last incarceration was in a maximum security and all those conditions on tuna and solitary etc.

That is what I responded to.

Later you brought up that the prison he is currently in is a max when you could no longer argue his forme prison was. You did not provide me its name u til three posts later.

The point remains the same. He’s in a max now, but everything you claimed previously was bullshit. And the reason he is in a max now is because it is a holding prison where people with less than one year sentences end up alongside people awaiting trial on more serious matters. We have many prisons exactly like this in the United States - I gave you one of them.

And irregardles of any of that dude is being held in protective custody so the categories applying to the general population don’t even impact him. You can call it solitary, technically it is since your alone... however it’s PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. It’s utilized to protect him from being killed or hurt and to protect the prison from lawsuits. Time limits regarding solitary confinement do not apply to protective cases.

Every time I call you on one of your points you make a different one and claim it was never your point to begin with. That’s gaslighting to be honest and if we don’t want to make such big claims we can leave it at intellectually dishonest.
I was clearly talking about both. His conditions in Onley and wondering where he was going to be put. Then you chimed in about the tuna..conditions in Onley and off we went with you trying to argue about things you read 5 minutes before you posted them and not watching the videos that I posted on pg 5 about both Onley and Belmarsh..its on you!

justjess

Superstar
I was clearly talking about both. His conditions in Onley and wondering where he was going to be put. Then you chimed in about the tuna..conditions in Onley and off we went with you trying to argue about things you read 5 minutes before you posted them and not watching the videos that I posted on pg 5 about both Onley and Belmarsh..its on you!
It’s ok Lisa, just keep showing the rest of the forum exactly how dishonest and shady you are.

justjess

Superstar

The American teenager who was detained by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and held for more than three weeks before being released Tuesday, says that conditions were so bad at the holding facility that he considered self-deporting himself from the country he was born in and a citizen of. Francisco Erwin Galicia, a Dallas-born U.S. citizen, spoke to the Dallas Morning News about the 23 days he spent in a South Texas detention center—and the picture he painted was not pretty. “It was inhumane how they treated us,” he said. “It got to the point where I was ready to sign a deportation paper just to not be suffering there anymore. I just needed to get out of there.”

Galicia, who was not allowed to make a phone call for weeks, said he was not able to shower for the entirety of his detention and lost 26 pounds while in government custody because he simply wasn’t given enough food. The 18-year-old said he slept on the floor of an overcrowded holding area with 60 men, some of whom were forced to sleep on the bathroom floor. Many of the detainees were sick, he said, but were afraid to ask to see a doctor because they were told they would lose their place in line for processing if they did. “It’s one thing to see these conditions on TV and in the news,” Galicia. “It’s another to go through them.”

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

The American teenager who was detained by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and held for more than three weeks before being released Tuesday, says that conditions were so bad at the holding facility that he considered self-deporting himself from the country he was born in and a citizen of. Francisco Erwin Galicia, a Dallas-born U.S. citizen, spoke to the Dallas Morning News about the 23 days he spent in a South Texas detention center—and the picture he painted was not pretty. “It was inhumane how they treated us,” he said. “It got to the point where I was ready to sign a deportation paper just to not be suffering there anymore. I just needed to get out of there.”

Galicia, who was not allowed to make a phone call for weeks, said he was not able to shower for the entirety of his detention and lost 26 pounds while in government custody because he simply wasn’t given enough food. The 18-year-old said he slept on the floor of an overcrowded holding area with 60 men, some of whom were forced to sleep on the bathroom floor. Many of the detainees were sick, he said, but were afraid to ask to see a doctor because they were told they would lose their place in line for processing if they did. “It’s one thing to see these conditions on TV and in the news,” Galicia. “It’s another to go through them.”
What does this have to do with Tommy Robinson? You must have got the wrong thread...

Lisa

Superstar
Looks like Tommy is getting better treatment at Belmarsh anyway..

justjess

Superstar
What does this have to do with Tommy Robinson? You must have got the wrong thread...
It has to do with your hypocrisy. Which was already up for discussion here.

You were complaining about criminal Tommy’s lived conditions in prison, do you give a hoot about this innocnent kids?

Lisa

Superstar
It has to do with your hypocrisy. Which was already up for discussion here.

You were complaining about criminal Tommy’s lived conditions in prison, do you give a hoot about this innocnent kids?
I’m talking Tommy Robinson in this thread, since its about Tommy Robinson.

justjess

Superstar
I’m talking Tommy Robinson in this thread, since its about Tommy Robinson.
Well I’m talking tommy Robinson and how he relates to your blatant hypocrisy and lack of compassion for anyone who doesn’t agree just like you.

Just like you just brought up gender identity in a thread about abortion. Atleast I’m more on topic then that.

Lisa

Superstar
Well I’m talking tommy Robinson and how he relates to your blatant hypocrisy and lack of compassion for anyone who doesn’t agree just like you.

Just like you just brought up gender identity in a thread about abortion. Atleast I’m more on topic then that.
You can talk about it, but I’m gonna talk Tommy Robinson news...

I also linked gender identity because it seemed obvious to me..but the video wasn’t about gender identity but the man’s daughter who was telling him that all her pregnant friends would be talking about how they were excited about their little boy or girl being born. I thought also then of gender reveal parties. Seemed obvious to me. What you are trying to segue to is not obvious and has nothing to do with Tommy Robinson being in prison.

justjess

Superstar
You can talk about it, but I’m gonna talk Tommy Robinson news...

I also linked gender identity because it seemed obvious to me..but the video wasn’t about gender identity but the man’s daughter who was telling him that all her pregnant friends would be talking about how they were excited about their little boy or girl being born. I thought also then of gender reveal parties. Seemed obvious to me. What you are trying to segue to is not obvious and has nothing to do with Tommy Robinson being in prison.
Obvious to you? What the hell does that have to do with abortion?

You brought prison living conditions into this thread. Not me. If they weren’t on the table for discussion you shouldn’t have brought them up.

Lisa

Superstar
Obvious to you? What the hell does that have to do with abortion?

You brought prison living conditions into this thread. Not me. If they weren’t on the table for discussion you shouldn’t have brought them up.
I brought up Tommy Robinson’s living conditions in his last prison because I was wondering if that was going to also happen in his current prison and happily its not. Seems rational giving that we are in a thread about Tommy Robinson. You want to turn that into a different argument that I’ve already argued with you earlier.

justjess

Superstar
I brought up Tommy Robinson’s living conditions in his last prison because I was wondering if that was going to also happen in his current prison and happily its not. Seems rational giving that we are in a thread about Tommy Robinson. You want to turn that into a different argument that I’ve already argued with you earlier.
You brought up his living conditions and claimed they were proof that he was being treated unfairly because of who he is and what he says leading me to believe you are either completely ignorant to conditions inside prisons or do but think tommy deserves special treatment.

If you can be so upset about tommy being subjected to normal prison conditions, the only not shitty person thing to do is be upset about them across the board. Or at the very least for innocent people and children. But it’s evident you don’t give a hoot. Only for tommy.

justjess

Superstar
It’s the Tommy Robinson thread. Lol!
That doesn’t mean you only have empathy for tommy. Or that you ignore what is being told to you that the conditions he was experiencing were NORMAL for all prisoners. Or that you find those same conditions unacceptable for him but perfectly acceptable for everyone else.

Lisa

Superstar
They want Tommy out...I wonder how many of these rallies it would take for that to happen..if it happens?
Wonder what Boris thinks of all this?