Britons Rage Over Robinson Arrest As Mass Protests Break Out Worldwide

justjess

Superstar
If only it were so easy...:rolleyes:
I’ve only bought his book. Was unable to get a T-shirt you boasted that Americans were buying, he’s in prison now and I’ll pray he isn’t killed, which is probably the best help I can give him at this point, besides praying for his and his families salvation...
He is in a minimum security prison for ten weeks under protective custody. He’ll be fine.

Lisa

Superstar
What T-Shirts? He’s an a minimum security prison, as long as he doesn’t talk shit to 70 year olds he’ll be fine. It’s 10 weeks Lisa. He broke the LAW, which you’re fine torturing children for if their parents break it. You’re an evil person.
The evening standard doesn’t think it is...
Maximum security Belmarsh prison is 'like a jihadi training camp,' says former inmate
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...raining-camp-says-former-inmate-a3249911.html

That was fake news about the 70 year old...

Lol...do you get your news from Jess around here? :oops:

justjess

Superstar
That article does not say Robinson is there. And even if he is... he will be in protective custody. Do you understand how protective custody works?

Lisa

Superstar
That article does not say Robinson is there. And even if he is... he will be in protective custody. Do you understand how protective custody works?
That is the prison that he is in now. Onley was the prison he was in last time.
The article brings up how Belmarsh is a maximum security prison and is like a jihadi training camp. So it’s not the cozy little minimum security prison you were trying to say it was.

No, he’s in solitary and I guess he can yell up to Julian Assange who is in the cell block above him from what Ezra Levant said in one of the videos I posted.

The evening standard doesn’t think it is...
Maximum security Belmarsh prison is 'like a jihadi training camp,' says former inmate
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...raining-camp-says-former-inmate-a3249911.html

That was fake news about the 70 year old...

Lol...do you get your news from Jess around here? :oops:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_au/article/j5w75b/tommy-robinson-jailed-prison-time

Lisa he is going to be fine. Europeans have a much better prison system then we do, they aren’t going to let him be brutalized and I’m glad for that.

I haven’t seen a retraction about the punching story, but if it’s fake, great. I don’t really want anyone to be hurt, even dangerous grifter hate preachers like Robinson. I just thought the idea of him getting KO’d by a 70 year old for running his mouth was funny, cuz it is.

Look Islam has plenty of problems and plenty of things I find abhorrent ( just like your religion) but the vileness that Robinson spews is only going to further radicalize people and prevent us as humans from talking to each other and co-existing, as God wants.

Lisa an 18 year old boy, who is an American born citizen was detained by ICE and sent to much worse conditions for over 3 weeks, so you feel sorry for him? No you support the man and policies implementing it. May God forgive you ( and us all )

justjess

Superstar
The article brings up how Belmarsh is a maximum security prison and is like a jihadi training camp. So it’s not the cozy little minimum security prison you were trying to say it was.

No, he’s in solitary and I guess he can yell up to Julian Assange who is in the cell block above him from what Ezra Levant said in one of the videos I posted.
Says who? I cant find any source saying where he’s held.

Yes it’s solitary. But it’s solitary for the purposes of protection. Do you have any idea how prison works?

Have you ever heard of rikers island

justjess

Superstar
Which is what I suspected and why I asked if she’d ever heard of rikers island...

A legal source said that convicts serving less than six months often serve their time in Belmarsh rather than being moved to save on the administration. Robinson was told that time he had previously spent behind bars for confronting members of an Asian sex gang during their trial in May 2018 would be taken into account. This reduces his sentence to 19 weeks and he will serve half in jail before being released. The Ministry of Defence does not comment on where prisoners are taken.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/12/tommy-robinson-fans-set-target-prison-former-edl-leader-jailed-contempt-court-10213738/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
Steal a banana in nyc and your going to rikers island. The guy next door might be waiting trial on 30 murders or rapes. It’s a holding jail, people awaiting trial and people serving less than one year. There’s some federal cells for people serving federal bids as well.

I mean, this is prison. I don’t know what y’all expect or why it should be any different for this guy then anyone else. He will be in protective custody, all media circus inmates are. He will be fine and probably a whole lot richer when he walks out.

Do any of you even know how prisons work?

justjess

Superstar

I was specifically talking about your claims that the last time he was in prison it was not for his “class” and you weren’t using class in the way the British penal system does.

That he had five cans of tuna a week (prisons have spending limits), that he was in solitary (it was protective custody which does require solitary confinement but for a different purpose - his safety) that the prison was 71% Muslim (it’s not) that his cell was across from a mosque (they didn’t even have a mosque and solitary and protective cases are entirely isolated in their own wing).

You didn’t bring up his current prison until a couple posts previous and didn’t provide the name of that prison until even after that. That’s called moving goalposts.

Protective custody requires solitary confinement. The purpose of protective custody is ensuring a risky inmate doesn’t get hurt. This is both to the inmates benefit and the prisons since they have liability issues they need to deal with to avoid lawsuits. They are different things with effectively the same outcome. If he’s truly scared for his life, he should be grateful for it.

Lisa

Superstar
You didn’t bring up his current prison until a couple posts previous and didn’t provide the name of that prison until even after that. That’s called moving goalposts.
The name of the prison he is in now was in the videos I posted.

I didn’t move the goal posts..you don’t know anything really about this case but want to argue about it with me because I like Tommy Robinson. That’s all this is about really.

Lisa

Superstar

Lisa

Superstar
but the vileness that Robinson spews is only going to further radicalize people and prevent us as humans from talking to each other and co-existing, as God wants.
What vileness? He’s exposed the muslim r*pe gangs, who are vile..are you actually talking about them?
God wants us to coexist?

justjess

Superstar
The whole beginning of this conversation you were speaking about his last incarceration and the claims he made about the treatment he received. Half of which was proved to be demonstrably false leaving the rest questionable. I don’t watch videos. That would be disruptive to my clients and my family. And I don’t like propaganda, easier to filter it when reading.

I’ve read enough on the case to have an opinion. I’ve read enough about the guy to have an opinion. I also know more than enough about the prison system in general. Sorry, I didn’t read his book but that isn’t exactly an objective source anyway.

I didn’t even know you were in this thread when I clicked on it. Don’t flatter yourself. However your blatant hypocrisy can not go by unremarked on.

Awoken2

Superstar
....(a pair of smoking Jesus sandals are the only remnants of where Lisa once stood after receiving yet another laser guided truth bomb from Jess)....

....no doubt she'll be born again.....any minute now....

Lisa

Superstar
The whole beginning of this conversation you were speaking about his last incarceration and the claims he made about the treatment he received. Half of which was proved to be demonstrably false leaving the rest questionable. I don’t watch videos. That would be disruptive to my clients and my family. And I don’t like propaganda, easier to filter it when reading.

I’ve read enough on the case to have an opinion. I’ve read enough about the guy to have an opinion. I also know more than enough about the prison system in general. Sorry, I didn’t read his book but that isn’t exactly an objective source anyway.

I didn’t even know you were in this thread when I clicked on it. Don’t flatter yourself. However your blatant hypocrisy can not go by unremarked on.
I was always talking about both. The one he was was in..Onley and the one he is now in Belmarsh it was you who had no idea as to which one was which because you had no idea what the case was about. Went and rummaged up some fake news articles on him and started in like you’ve known about him and what’s been going on. :rolleyes: When you didn’t even have a clue.

Then tried to change the conversation to what goes on in prisons, other prisoners and equating Tommy’s case with “toddlers” in detention.:rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
truth bomb from Jess)
What truth bomb...she doesn’t even know what she’s talking about. Doesn’t know Onley was the prison he was in and Belmarsh is the one he is currently in...she just wants to argue with me for the sake of it. :rolleyes:

justjess

Superstar
Straight from the horses mouth. We were discussing his LAST incarceration. (See page 5)

You can tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep better but your deception and hypocrisy is on full display to everyone else.
Idk how he is being treated this time around...but I do know how he was treated the last time.

1.) He was going to sue but idk what became of those plans. He also said that he didn’t have the deep pockets behind him like everyone says...though idk how he got his bus.

2.) I thought that was the gist of what the judge said.

He was also drunk..people do say stupid things when they are drunk and think they are just talking to their friends and not the world. Idk more than that.

3.) for 5...I know the official sources disagree that’s the point...they are lying about stuff.