Britons Rage Over Robinson Arrest As Mass Protests Break Out Worldwide

justjess

Superstar
I see now why you mentioned the category c stuff...reading this second.
I didn’t hear that hmp onley was a lower level but the highest and that article didn’t mention hmp onley.

The first trial he admits to not knowing the rules and was sentenced to buying a class to learn the rules. The second trial where he was arrested off the street and sentenced to prison without a lawyer in 5 hours was different in that the Muslims were already convicted and everything he was reading was already in the public domain.

Tommy’s cousin was a victim of the r*pe gangs and is now married to a muslim, they never saw her again.

Asian in Britain is code for muslim.

He wasn’t out to wreck the trials..he wanted the muslims to be sentenced for their crimes against the young British girls they were victimizing...that last part doesn’t make sense.
Then you follow the law about media waiting until the trial and sentencing is concluded. You follow the law. Or you deal with the consequences.

And the article specifically mentions Onley.. right there in black and white. It is a medium security prison. Stop with this nonsense. He was in solitary for protective custody. He was in a prison with no mosque (he claimed his cell was across from one) and the Muslim population was significantly less then he claimed. So what else about his claims is supposed to be believed without question?

It’s ok to be duped Lisa, it’s ok to agree with his views on Muslims and still admit he’s lying or exaggerating. It’s not okay to deny basic facts sitting in front of you

Lisa

Superstar
Then you follow the law about media waiting until the trial and sentencing is concluded. You follow the law. Or you deal with the consequences.

And the article specifically mentions Onley.. right there in black and white. It is a medium security prison. Stop with this nonsense. He was in solitary for protective custody. He was in a prison with no mosque (he claimed his cell was across from one) and the Muslim population was significantly less then he claimed. So what else about his claims is supposed to be believed without question?

It’s ok to be duped Lisa, it’s ok to agree with his views on Muslims and still admit he’s lying or exaggerating. It’s not okay to deny basic facts sitting in front of you
Where?
What is a Category C Prison?

The UK prison system is currently organised into 4 categories – ranging from A (reserved for the most dangerous criminals, see our blog entitled “Homes for the dangerous“) to D (open prisons, see our blog post entitled “open prisons do they work“). Category C prisons are for inmates who cannot be trusted in open prison, but who have been recognised as being unlikely to make any attempt at escape.

To be placed in a category C prison, the prisoner must fulfil at least one of these criteria.

They have a previous sentence of 12 months or more for crimes such as violence, arson, drug dealing, importation, threat of violence or sex-related offences.
They are currently serving a sentence longer than 12 months for the crimes listed above.
They have an outstanding confiscation order or other further charges against them.
The have a history of breaching bail within a three-year period, failing to surrender or absconding.
head silhouette with barbedwire sun and blue sky digital illustration

Some Information about Cat C Prisons

There are a large number of category C prisons in the UK, though they vary considerably in terms of size and levels of security. This is largely because the category C grouping of inmates is very diverse, with some only serving short sentences for white-collar crimes, and others serving longer sentences for higher-threat crimes, such as violence or sex offending.

This causes significant problems in terms of assigning prisoner to prison, and historically, the justice system has encountered issues when incarcerating too many ‘difficult’ category C prisons in one establishment.

One such example of a problematic category C prison is HMP Featherstone, which hit the headlines earlier in 2015. A report carried out by an independent monitoring board found that drug use was rife within the prison, use of weapons was on the rise, and thousands of pounds worth of damage had been caused in one unit by prisoners. Experts claimed that the problems were due to staff shortages.

Similarly, in 2014, HMP Channings Wood had an outbreak of violence amongst prisoners. HMP Littlehey, another category C prison, faced problems recently relating to an entirely different problem; of not being able to successfully cater for their elderly inmates. A report also found that staff shortages meant that only 50 of the inmates in HMP Littlehey (out of 1,206) were receiving appropriate intervention to help address their offence; which for the most part, related to sexual crimes.

Successful Rehabilitation? Or ‘Waste of Life’?

A few years ago, reporter Victoria Hicks spent some time filming in category C prison HMP Stocken. She commented: ‘On the whole, it didn’t seem too bad… prisoners can go to the gym every day, take courses or have a job which earns a small wage.’ She adds: ‘For some I was told, it’s the first time they’ve had a secure place to live, with regular meals and no financial worries.’

However, during her short time there, she witnessed a security breach when a knife was discovered in a cell, plus experienced a case of prison officers being ‘potted’. This practice involves faeces being thrown at the officers in question.

She spoke to an inmate, Paul White, who was imprisoned for drugs-related offenses. Hicks admitted that she was astounded by the impact of drugs in the prison, both in terms of numbers of prisoners incarcerated for drugs-related crimes, and the effect they had on people’s lives.

White, an ex-miner, said he would ‘prefer to be home any day of the week’ and that being in prison was a ‘waste of life’. Hicks’ conclusion was to agree – commenting that there were ‘more than 800 men in one establishment, all treading water until their release date.’ She added that some inmates had ‘such bad criminal records they’d make themselves virtually unemployable with very little chance of a life on the straight and narrow after their release.’

Do Category C Prisons Work?

There’s a lot of diversity among Category C prisons in terms of performance. Some are maintaining standards well, others are repeatedly criticised for under-performance, by independent and government reports alike.

Staff shortages and government cuts seem to be a reoccurring problem. Victoria Hicks indicated that prisoners were ‘treading water’, when it may be more beneficial to give them something meaningful to do, and something worthwhile to aspire to. If prisons were viewed less as holding pens and more as places of rehabilitation, the UK might start to see rates of reoffending start to reduce.

We’re dedicated to helping the rehabilitation process – by supplying inmates with affordable means of staying in touch with their family. To find out more, please visit the PrisonPhone website.

Lisa

Superstar
It’s ok not to believe the fake news media as well.

justjess

Superstar
It’s ok not to believe the fake news media as well.
And when it’s wrong I don’t. But I know a street thug when I see one.. I also know a con game when I see one. I’m not swayed to believe people or things just because we agree and when I catch myself becoming so I try to evaluate it.

This guy is a violent coke head. With a mile long rap sheet. Exploiting divisions and fear and hate for a payday.

And I was wrong apparantly category c is the equivalent of an American minimum security. I forgot america is entirely insane on the criminal justice issue for a second... they’re category d in Britain are not like any sort of prison that would ever exist here they are so relaxed..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HM_Prison_Onley

Lisa

Superstar
And when it’s wrong I don’t. But I know a street thug when I see one.. I also know a con game when I see one. I’m not swayed to believe people or things just because we agree and when I catch myself becoming so I try to evaluate it.

This guy is a violent coke head. With a mile long rap sheet. Exploiting divisions and fear and hate for a payday.

And I was wrong apparantly category c is the equivalent of an American minimum security. I forgot america is entirely insane on the criminal justice issue for a second... they’re category d in Britain are not like any sort of prison that would ever exist here they are so relaxed..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HM_Prison_Onley
What’s his con game? His life is in near ruins continually..where is the con in that?

Lol...but it wasn’t in that article that you told me it was in black and white..you had to dig up another article. :rolleyes:

Edit: I think you just like arguing with me over anything :rolleyes:

justjess

Superstar
What’s his con game? His life is in near ruins continually..where is the con in that?

Lol...but it wasn’t in that article that you told me it was in black and white..you had to dig up another article. :rolleyes:

Edit: I think you just like arguing with me over anything :rolleyes:
He is getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations. Tell me how that’s “in ruins”?

I thought you were referring to the other article. My mistake.

Lisa

Superstar
He is getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations. Tell me how that’s “in ruins”?

I thought you were referring to the other article. My mistake.
He’s also in prison now and he’s had it and osmond (sp?) warning where there are credible threats to his life and his families life. Read his book..its beyond stressful!

justjess

Superstar
He’s also in prison now and he’s had it and osmond (sp?) warning where there are credible threats to his life and his families life. Read his book..its beyond stressful!
So because he has threats on his life he shouldn’t be in prison? Maybe if he card that much he’d stop pissing people off? I don’t really get your point here at all.

He’s only going to be incarcerated for ten weeks. He can stay in protective custody so he’s safe. What the hell is osmond?

I have no interest in reading manufactured hate for profit. Sorry

justjess

Superstar
Did you even click the links? It documents his DONATIONS and how much he’s financially profited. That’s literally the only reason I posted them.

Lisa

Superstar
So because he has threats on his life he shouldn’t be in prison? Maybe if he card that much he’d stop pissing people off? I don’t really get your point here at all.

He’s only going to be incarcerated for ten weeks. He can stay in protective custody so he’s safe. What the hell is osmond?

I have no interest in reading manufactured hate for profit. Sorry
You said tell you how his life is in ruins...
And I explained the osmond warnings..credible threats on his life..the police come to his house and talk about how they found out that there are credible threats on his life.

So, you only want to keep to the one side and you have no idea of his side of things. Ok. I know the media is out to get him because they print wrong stuff about him. Tommy also did a documentary about the BBC and the hit piece they were doing on him until he found out about it and the woman they were going to try and get her to say that he did a metoo kind of move on her told him about it and they ended up going undercover and exposing the BBC, so the BBC have no love for Tommy.

justjess

Superstar
You said tell you how his life is in ruins...
And I explained the osmond warnings..credible threats on his life..the police come to his house and talk about how they found out that there are credible threats on his life.

So, you only want to keep to the one side and you have no idea of his side of things. Ok. I know the media is out to get him because they print wrong stuff about him. Tommy also did a documentary about the BBC and the hit piece they were doing on him until he found out about it and the woman they were going to try and get her to say that he did a metoo kind of move on her told him about it and they ended up going undercover and exposing the BBC, so the BBC have no love for Tommy.
He is living in a mansion worth a million dollars. Supports his entire lifestyle off peoples donations. Is constantly on tv and being talked about (which for someone like him is a big great freaking deal)

And you think a couple of death threats - which he welcomes I assure you since they also provide the fuel needed to keep the money rolling in - means his life is in ruins???

In every single humanitarian thread on this board your complete and utter lack of empathy is glaringly obvious... yet THIS is what melts your frozen heart?

It’s amazing how easily right wingers will part with money for some hacks who constantly make themselves victims. I should post a lot of right wing shit on a blog and go get my ass kicked or get arrested and set up a go fund me.

Lisa

Superstar
It’s amazing how easily right wingers will part with money for some hacks who constantly make themselves victims. I should post a lot of right wing shit on a blog and go get my ass kicked or get arrested and set up a go fund me.
If only it were so easy...:rolleyes:
I’ve only bought his book. Was unable to get a T-shirt you boasted that Americans were buying, he’s in prison now and I’ll pray he isn’t killed, which is probably the best help I can give him at this point, besides praying for his and his families salvation...

If only it were so easy...:rolleyes:
I’ve only bought his book. Was unable to get a T-shirt you boasted that Americans were buying, he’s in prison now and I’ll pray he isn’t killed, which is probably the best help I can give him at this point, besides praying for his and his families salvation...
What T-Shirts? He’s an a minimum security prison, as long as he doesn’t talk shit to 70 year olds he’ll be fine. It’s 10 weeks Lisa. He broke the LAW, which you’re fine torturing children for if their parents break it. You’re an evil person.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I was thinking the same thing. I’m pretty sure my husband would be excellent at it.

justjess

Superstar
What T-Shirts? He’s an a minimum security prison, as long as he doesn’t talk shit to 70 year olds he’ll be fine. It’s 10 weeks Lisa. He broke the LAW, which you’re fine torturing children for if their parents break out. You’re an evil person.
Awoken discovered he made 50gs selling T-shirt’s to Americans