- Mar 13, 2017
1.) The last time he had solitary it was months, its not supposed to be, but it was..that’s why he came out of prison with ptsd and in a really bad place.1) no probably not. Maybe keeplocked to his cell for ten days but that isn’t really a “penalty” and you’d have no way of knowing if something like that did in fact transpire - it isn’t public record.
2) prisons set limits on how much supplementary food you are allowed to have and/or purchase. If you don’t like the rules don’t go to prison. Having more money in your commissary account doesn’t change this rule.
3) yes special treatment if you are asking for anything above and beyond what every other prisoner gets
4) he has a rap sheet a mile long including drug charges and entering the United States illegally using a fake passport. The prison you go to is determined by the entirety of your criminal history not the single incident responsible for your current incarceration.
5) so children should be punished and given conditions way harsher then this man got for crimes they themselves didn’t commit but this CRIMINAL deserves better simply because you agree with him that Muslims are evil?
6. Did you actually read the judges comments? He won ONE appeal and the other was sent back for a new trial. He continuously engaged in behavior after being told explicitly it was against the law and if he did it again he would be incarcerated. And he has a rap sheet a mile long for similar and unrelated crimes. Know when you are being played Lisa.
2.) Apparently he wasn’t even close to using to the limit they allowed.
3.) He wasn’t asking for special treatment.
4.) So, entering the US illegally is in the same manner as killers? I don’t think so. And what he was thrown into jail for wasn’t in the same manner either...
5.) This man didn’t do what they said he did..so he didn’t deserve to be there in the first place. Ya, those kids are getting meals and not just one can of tuna and a piece of fruit for 5 days. You’re comparing apples and oranges again.
He does have a rap sheet and the first crime was a crime of a stupid young man, many of the others were set up like the house thing but he does admit he acted foolishly about the passport and coming to the US. He doesn’t even say he is perfect and he hasn’t made any mistakes, he owns up to them..I’ve read his book.