Britons Rage Over Robinson Arrest As Mass Protests Break Out Worldwide

And as for Tommy Robinson, he really isn't a big deal in the UK. He's just another controversial figure with racist and islamophobic views. No one takes him seriously at all, in fact most just troll him because he's a joke.

There's a lot more unity in the UK than the media portrays, only a small fraction of salty white, English working class, unemployed men who think 'the immigrants have taken over', ,(not realising most Asian families have been here since after the 2nd world war, rebuilding the country they call home.) Sympathise with 'Robinson rhetoric'.

The UK is far too cosmopolitan and the British are far too tolerant (probably due to colonist guilt) to let a fart like Tommy Robinson be their moral compass.

And as for Tommy Robinson, he really isn't a big deal in the UK. He's just another controversial figure with racist and islamophobic views. No one takes him seriously at all, in fact most just troll him because he's a joke.

There's a lot more unity in the UK than the media portrays, only a small fraction of salty white, English working class, unemployed men who think 'the immigrants have taken over', ,(not realising most Asian families have been here since after the 2nd world war, rebuilding the country they call home.) Sympathise with 'Robinson rhetoric'.

The UK is far too cosmopolitan and the British are far too tolerant (probably due to colonist guilt) to let a fart like Tommy Robinson be their moral compass.
Enough people took him seriously that he was let out of prison. They had lots of people come to the rally’s held to get him out. If I remember correctly, even Geert Wilders spoke at one of those rally’s on his behalf. Seems like a big deal because they let him out. That’s when we saw how hard prison life had been on him and heard from him how he ate only 5 cans of tuna a week and the government wouldn’t let him spend more on food and the muslims in the prison were terrorizing him there. He’s lucky to have got out of that.

Enough people took him seriously that he was let out of prison. They had lots of people come to the rally’s held to get him out. If I remember correctly, even Geert Wilders spoke at one of those rally’s on his behalf. Seems like a big deal because they let him out. That’s when we saw how hard prison life had been on him and heard from him how he ate only 5 cans of tuna a week and the government wouldn’t let him spend more on food and the muslims in the prison were terrorizing him there. He’s lucky to have got out of that.
I can't think of any reason why he'd have had a hard time in prison with the muslims. I mean he seems like he has an unbreakable bond with them. He's probably fasting as we speak.

yiksmes

Established
MDL (Muslim defence league) Attacking Women & Children at Tommy Robinson MEP rally VoteTommy

I wonder, If Tommy made false promises to Danny Tomo like he did to Tan, will he be more pissed at him as Tan was.
I thought he left Tommy like Tan and Hasan & Lucy did..

Not even gonna comment on video itself. I hope people are smart enough not to be that naive of the trash Danny Tomo talks..
But then again many are actually voting for liars...
Funny how he didn't shout: BRICKS @ 9:45 of the vid.. Or maybe he was shouting: BRICS :D

I like what this guy says about DannyTomo and the other friend of Tommy @ 5:22 of the vid:

This guy is pretty funny =)