Britneys original "Make me" Video

Vixy

Star
The concept

It begins with Britney and her dancers bumpin’ and grinding in an underground warehouse. The princess of pop is wearing a barely-there, Piece Of Me-esque one-piece and knee high boots, as well as a tan-colored, sheer leotard. She celebrates the scene by hopping into a luxury sports car and making her way to a modest Las Vegas house with a boy toy.

After a drive through the desert (curiously soundtracked to an instrumental from The Lion King composed by Hans Zimmer), Britney and her dude arrive to a house with an eviction notice on the door. The words are pretty interesting:

It reads: “The tenants Adam and Eve have been found in volition of Eden Resident Conduct Statue. 1.16 and are hereby ordered to vacate the premises immediately. Failure to complete may result in civil penalties up to and including death by flaming sword.”

Here’s where things get weird. Brit pours milk into a bowl for a leopard to drink while her dancers twirl on poles. There’s product placement for EOS and Orange Theory Fitness. Apparently Britney isn’t a fan of the Orange Theory ad on the television, because she throws the TV set out of the second-story window into the backyard pool where one of her dancers is swimming and knocks him out.

Before Britney saves his life by mouth-to-mouth, she has a fling with G-Eazy in the upstairs bedroom.

Then there’s shots of Britney topless covered by glittery red paint and writhing around in a cage.

It’s all very unnerving and bizarre, but oddly beautiful. She ends up destroying the house with a bulldozer before giving another dude a smooch on the lips.

Larry wasn’t wrong when he said the video just didn’t work, but it brought out a raw sex appeal we hadn’t seen from Britney since “Work Bitch,” and even that video is tame in comparison.

Imo, this is a too bovious mocking of God and thus the video had to be retracted.

As seen, theyre dissing God by Adam and Eve dressing as minimal as possible to look naked and like theyre having orgies all the time. On top of that, the tiger is a reference to MK beta kitten programming and her turning red like a demon whilst showing her nipples and being caged.. It's just too mich, I see why they retracted the video. When she comes out in the daylight with a shirt over her minimal negligé, she actually looks like a prostitute. (And keep in mind I LIKE Britney!)

They took it too far..Being sexy and promoting orgies whilst dissing God is a huge difference!

Cant believe it, the video's gone again. Everytime I put it up, the account gets closed so watch it while its there.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
weird i found this - she starts yelling at end ...
Ohohohoo. she's really pissed! Wonder if shes really like that or just had a flip?

The mental thing can be just a bipolar thing but can also ofc be updating of the programming/gathering of information is she has been used as a info doll. (When they meet someone of importance like Pamela met Assange and try to gather information from them to get to the elite)

Interesting how the video all of a sudden dissapeared..

Well, I'll relink it above. ;)

ohhi9876

Veteran
Ohohohoo. she's really pissed! Wonder if shes really like that or just had a flip?

The mental thing can be just a bipolar thing but can also ofc be updating of the programming/gathering of information is she has been used as a info doll. (When they meet someone of importance like Pamela met Assange and try to gather information from them to get to the elite)

Interesting how the video all of a sudden dissapeared..

Well, I'll relink it above. ;)
ya i can not find much else - i can look again. i think she is about to snap at the end. prob bc it was so dark and creepy to her. she was really mad about the original video and said it was not acceptable to her or to be released....

Last edited: