Britneys instagram -Is she flipping off the cabal or searching for adrenochrome?

Vixy

Star
She posted a symbolic picture or at least it seems symbolic, with the number 683, meaning "Yah has reserved" in Strongs, the witches language the cabal uses. Could this be a FU to the cabal? Did she really get out?

http://instagr.am/p/CYaATZ3PWXO/
The all seeing eye is right above the 683. Is she flipping of the cabal? Or are there other things I've missed in this?

Also note theres a "355 BLOOD" on the side of the piano.. 355 in strongs means " I destroy, annihilate, expend, consume."

"I consume BLOOD?" Is this a cry for needing adrenochrome? Whats going on here?

I'm a bit concerned she's not as free as its been implied she is recently. Maybe it was just a show to trick the public into a fake euphoria/victory when in reality they just switched around her handlers. Maybe they're done using her for generating money now so they'll just dispose of her, causing huge demoralisation to her fans/the public.

Hopefully this is just a coincidence and not linked to the above:

Edit: I translated the Kanji above the picture of the eye:

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Hi, Vixy... long time since I've seen you around. :)

Gross picture for sure.

Anyway-- from Strong's concordance:

683. apótheó
apótheó: to thrust away
Original Word: ἀπωθέω
Definition: to thrust away
Usage: I push (thrust) away, repulse, reject, refuse.​

355. analiskó
analiskó: to expend, consume
Original Word: ἀναλίσκω
Definition: to expend, consume
Usage: I destroy, annihilate, expend, consume.​

I don't understand why witches would use a biblical concordance; especially to speak Greek. Hebrew... ehh, perhaps.

Maybe she's just being paid to promote the artist, and to create interest in her career / starry life-drama in conspiracy (and other woke-type) circles. She's supposedly free. Why does she need to speak in gross art, when she probably knows a guy who can get whatever she wants...?

So-- if I had to choose one, I'd say flipping off the cabal. Or threatening them.

Just saying. :D
Good to see you, Vix.

mk victim celebrities share pictures of this artist. check the others too. I think it's a way for celebrities hidden handlers to connecting/trafficking. for this celebrities and the other victims. meats pizzagate symbol.

f.jpg

Vixy

Star
I'm a bit concerned she's not as free as its been implied she is recently. Maybe it was just a show to trick the public into a fake euphoria/victory when in reality they just switched around her handlers. Maybe they're done using her for generating money now so they'll just dispose of her, causing huge demoralisation to her fans/the public.

Ooooooh no..

Yeah I had the same suspicion she wasnt really free. Let's pray we are wrong but since she refuses to do any more vegas shows the income is lowering so they may be about to take her out. I have a hard time with her father being the sole reason behind all of this, I mean paying psychiatrists to have her on a couch 10 hours a day in "therapy" where she convinces herself she's fine..One man cant pull a show like that together, he's just part of it.

Im afraid youre right and that we'll see her being chopety-chopted in the coming months. Man..

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Also note theres a "355 BLOOD" on the side of the piano.. 355 in strongs means " I destroy, annihilate, expend, consume."
Those are either three, S's or or three 5's,it isn't 355 considering their all in the same position thus what would that mean?

arhur12

Star
She does not look well
This is what worries me she is free from the conservatorship now but she is still not well all that trauma and abuse messed her up I don't think she will ever be able to become completely free from the system :(

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
She posted a symbolic picture or at least it seems symbolic, with the number 683, meaning "Yah has reserved" in Strongs, the witches language the cabal uses. Could this be a FU to the cabal? Did she really get out?

http://instagr.am/p/CYaATZ3PWXO/
The all seeing eye is right above the 683. Is she flipping of the cabal? Or are there other things I've missed in this?

"I consume BLOOD?" Is this a cry for needing adrenochrome? Whats going on here?
The clock is also set to 3:55

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
0F182877-2D02-4B13-8F10-D65267F5FD07.jpeg

The rabbit in the jack-in-the-box has planetary alchemical symbols on it @Vixy…

From the top…

Jupiter
Saturn
Mercury
Mars
Venus

No idea if this has any significance!!!

Vixy

Star
This is what worries me she is free from the conservatorship now but she is still not well all that trauma and abuse messed her up I don't think she will ever be able to become completely free from the system :(
Yeah that's my thought aswell. When growing up with a narcissistic parent, which I find him to fit into, you have to sort your childhood out of you'll be drawn towards the same partners which explains Federline. I bet this Sam is one aswell. The guy has already cheated so.

She ofc is extremely traumatized which would explain her appearance, I mean none of us could possibly even imagine being in the chains of a narcissist for 35+ years, he's destroyed half of her life. We probably wouldnt even look as good as her but be laying in the gutter high on drugs somewhere, I've seen up close and personal what narcissist can do to their children so let me just say theyre beyond crazy, its evil. And they enjoy being evil.

Guess we'll just gave to wait and see how this pans out. I bet the father wil fight her n court, thats what narcs do when thy cant get to you, they start a revenge through the courtsystem if possible.,

I saw a video she made in her kitchen dancing with a phone in her hand yesterday. She was dancing to Girls Just Want To Have Fun. She actually looked pretty good.

What?? Oh, God, this is absolutely scary.

Bless you for your information.

Vixy

Star
She looks demon-possessed here.
Nah, I think shes worn after a lifetime of narcissistic abuse from her father. None of us can even imagine what it does to our psyche. I've been through it for 45 years but at least they didnt use me as a money maker or tried to convinve the world I was crazy, her shits on another level, Im happy shes alive and hope Im wrong about the killing part but nothing is a surprise when dealing with her narc dad. You know, Sam and her old friends and all..they were right about her father. And a narcissist doesnt give in easily, he'll probably sue her for more money.