Britney Spears Posting Mk Ultra Pics On Instagram

Space

Rookie
Britney has been posting some pictures on Instagram for awhile, most of them hints to Mk Ultra, obviously

Is she asking for helping or her handlers are forcing her to post those?

1. This painting is very masonic

2. The Monarch Butterfly

3. Read Me? Poor Monarch Slave

4. Dissociation?

5. THIS IS SO BLATANT!

6. More eyes hidden and butterflies.... (just look at the comments)

Aero

Superstar
Nobody can save you from Mk Ultra. I guess there are places that claim to be able to deprogram people, but I think it's a myth. You can't be deprogrammed. Most of them just get used to being a butterfly. The fact is everyone with power knows all about mk ultra. And they are fine with it, because trying to end it would lead to a blood bath.

FreeBritney

Rookie
Poor soul it makes me really sad. I don't believe she has any control over her social media at all .She really tried hard to break free .That's a great poem she wrote to her fans back in 2005 when she still had control over her website. She was pregnant and really wanted to quit the Industry and tried to open people's eyes.But you can't get out

This made me so sad she really thought she could fight them :( and they came back at her big time now she's a zombie :(

Last edited:

FreeBritney

Rookie
I feel so sorry for her. They've had her since she was 16, maybe younger, during TNMMC. She's pretty much never had a normal life :/
She was sold by her trailer trash parents they had high money debt before she signed her record deal with 15.She always was nothing more than a cash cow to them, hope they will burn for eternity. Here's a great article about her childhood add Monarch Programming to that and you have it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-the-inside-story-behind-397798.amp

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar

rainerann

Star
I wonder what it would be like to have random people posting comments like they do on her account. Personally, if it were me trying to reach out for help, those comments would make me feel intimidated and isolated. They almost seem like people think she is some sort of side show. I just think it is horrible how many times people say things about monarch mind control or Mk Ultra. There are better ways to be part of a solution. I just don't see what good things like that does. She is still a real person who could be reading what people are posting on her Instagram pictures.

mecca

Superstar
I wonder what it would be like to have random people posting comments like they do on her account. Personally, if it were me trying to reach out for help, those comments would make me feel intimidated and isolated. They almost seem like people think she is some sort of side show. I just think it is horrible how many times people say things about monarch mind control or Mk Ultra. There are better ways to be part of a solution. I just don't see what good things like that does. She is still a real person who could be reading what people are posting on her Instagram pictures.
You're right I was wondering what she could be thinking when she reads those comments.

FreeBritney

Rookie
You're right I was wondering what she could be thinking when she reads those comments.
Her "Team" won't let that happen .She can't do anything without being monitored they even block website's so she can't read any bad things about her because she's allegedly too fragile. She has to stay happy in her bubble to make more money that's why that paid boyfriend is around (paid from her money ) :mad:And she think it's love and wants to marry him .:( She soon will tour overseas No way they would show her something like that. Daddy won't risk a breakdown.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I feel so sorry for her. They've had her since she was 16, maybe younger, during TNMMC. She's pretty much never had a normal life :/
16? Don't forget the disney club. She was probably born into it.

Check out the wedding rumours about Sam Ashgari and her. "Butterfly theme and the release of a thousand monarchs". Why butterfly theme and releaaing monarchs? Theyre taunting us and her.

Vixy

Star