Britney Spears compared her conservatorship to sex trafficking

queen82

Star
I'm going to reveal some personal stuff here so bare with me.

Regarding kids who work for Disney and Nickelodeon. A few years ago I worked at a famous theatrical summer camp. This was a rich kids camp. Parents were million and billionaires. Kids arrived in helicopters. Type of thing. Some kids were kids of celebs. Met Ben Stiller, his mother, alesha keys for example. Also a lot of famous people were groomed there ( yes groomed is the right word). Singers, actors and musicians mainly.

Well I hated it there. I haven't spoke about my time there because it was traumatic at best. It was like a giant cult. Staff were routinely denied sleep, shouted at refused or shamed for using WiFi to contact family. Everyone had to be permanently happy even if they were exhausted. The average day was 7am get up, work with two 20 min breaks and then work til 3 am. But the worst was the kids.

Kids were forced to do sexual/kissing scenes by directors even if they were uncomfortable now bare in mind this was a summer camp for 4-18 year olds. I was a costume designer and I watched kids hide back stage sobbing because they had never kissed a boy/girl before but the director had screamed in their face about how they need to kiss/touch other actors or else. Kids would be whisked away at a moment's notice because Disney wanted them to do a show. Some kids wouldn't eat because they didn't want to get fat.

I was regularly 'punished' and threatened because I wouldn't comply. Things from isolation, working longer hours, missing breaks because I refused to treat children bad. I lost two stone in the three months I worked there. I had to take in my own clothes I lost so much weight.

Anyway, kids were like zombies most were on drugs, I know this because I had to take them to the medical centre to get their meds. Some were spaced out.

Some examples of kids days (remember this is age ranges of 4-18 and all kids where treated like this.
Kid 1 - 7am wake up. 7.30 breakfast and get dressed. 8am tennis lesson. 9am violin lesson. 10.30am acting lesson til 1pm. 1pm dinner. 2pm til 5 pm theatre practice. 5pm tea. 6pm nightly show until 10pm.
Kid 2 - 7am wake up. 7.30 breakfast and get dressed. 8am band practice til 10am. 10am til 1pm theatre practice. 1pm dinner. 2pm-5pm ballet classes. 6 pm til 10pm nightly show.

I saw the youngest pass out from exhaustion. Begging to go to be but they were forced to watch the shows. I saw directors and other staff screaming at kids to work harder do the show right. I also saw staff passout too, I was one of them. But what got me was the kids. They were taught to do some really sexual stuff for shows and parents would watch the shows at the end of season and clap! It really opened my eyes to what the business was like. I quit the business not long after returning I couldn't participate in it any more.

The worst though and is hard to wrote. For some of the camp I stayed in a cabin with kids. Girls between 10-13. I was constantly telling the girls to stop touching themselves. These girls just seemed in a daze or hypnotised. They would stand in their underwear or without underwear just a t shirt and touch themselves, very inappropriately. I'd have to tell them to stop and it's like they would snap out of it. The part that gets me is when the upper staff found out I was stopping these girls I was moved to an adult only cabin. I often wonder why? Why move me if I was stopping them doing something like that?

I believe these kids were being treated like Britney. I'm still troubled by what I saw. It's one of the reasons I found this site. It's hard to write. Many of these kids still work for Disney I see them on TV a lot. Same with the celebs.
that's really disgusting, poor kids ..

Journeyman

Established
The Britney social posts are so bizarre, the entire situation doesn't add up.

Is it an exercise in waking folk up?

Comms being sent?

Journeyman

Established
I had a brain hemorrhage trying to understand this.

View attachment 65457
Apologies, should have supplied a little context, but get lazy when I am on my phone.

The author is now we'll into a very deep analysis of possible Comms hidden in news and other media. I will perhaps start a separate thread, it's not easy to grasp when plunged in midway as you were...

20 years ago, she embodied the American dream, "looking" healthy, fresh, vivacious. Now I think she's embodying the new America in her over-tanned, cracked, zombie-like form. We know that all the words, clothes and makeup of the celebrities are controlled. They're exposing the world to general ugliness. All that is fresh must rot, all that is alive must die. There should be no hope.

queen82

Star

20 years ago, she embodied the American dream, "looking" healthy, fresh, vivacious. Now I think she's embodying the new America in her over-tanned, cracked, zombie-like form. We know that all the words, clothes and makeup of the celebrities are controlled. They expose the world to general ugliness. All that is fresh must rot, all that is alive must die. There should be no hope.
she's not free