Brexit bill: Lords pass landmark legislation on leaving EU

mecca

Superstar
Not sure I agree with your point about it being a blow to the elite, surely the elite control or have a say in these elections, definitely think he's their puppet. His agendas full the exact hate which are continuing to divide citizens, then the government/elite whatever you want to call them, swoop in and save the day.
that's true

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm not going to respond to posts about how hateful Trump or how he is a tool of the elite. There is no evidence of that. If there is, I encourage people to post it, not to just regurgitate liberal media on the subject. On the contrary, the evidence is that Trump is his own man, not beholden to any interests but those of the American citizens who voted for him.

I was never a fan of his, but he is winning me over. The way he plays the media is brilliant (just look at how stupid he made Rachel Maddow look last night), he is not shy about saying what he really thinks (which is incredibly refreshing in a world leader), and best of all, he appears to be stridently anti-globalist.

The most amazing thing to me is seeing leftist, elitist, globalist MSM talking points repeated verbatim on this board as fact. Please, bring facts. That should be why we're here.

We should be an alternative to the lies the media and the elite are telling us, so when I see an article from the Guardian posted that turns out to be a demonstrable lie, and part of a network of lies that is being perpetrated by the media at large and the establishment, it tells me we are losing the battle. Read my reply to that post. See what we are up against. If we can't determine the truth for ourselves, why are we here?

TaraGaia

Rookie
Brexit is about national sovereignty as opposed to globalism. Make no mistake, this was a blow to the elite, as was Trump's election, as will be Le Pen's election if she wins, as will be Geert Wilders election if he wins.
We know now that Geert Wilders hasn't won.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/mar/15/dutch-election-voters-go-to-the-polls-in-the-netherlands-live

Still not sure how you remain so rocksolidly confident about Trump, he's just another pawn in the game wearing a different suit.

Thunderian

Superstar
We know now that Geert Wilders hasn't won.
But his party gained 5 seats while the ruling coalition lost 37. Wilders was a little too controversial, I think, but the anti-EU movement gained a lot of supporters. We'll see what France does.

Still not sure how you remain so rocksolidly confident about Trump, he's just another pawn in the game wearing a different suit.
He sure doesn't act like a pawn.

Lisa

Superstar
But his party gained 5 seats while the ruling coalition lost 37. Wilders was a little too controversial, I think, but the anti-EU movement gained a lot of supporters. We'll see what France does.

He sure doesn't act like a pawn.
True but what about his hand signals with the 666 sign? I've never seen anyone use that gesture as much as he does....

Thunderian

Superstar
True but what about his hand signals with the 666 sign? I've never seen anyone use that gesture as much as he does....
Oh, you mean the white power sign?

Not sure if you're serious or not ...

I know that gesture has symbolism for some people, but I don't think Trump is using it in a sinister way. If you watch when he uses it, it's always when he is emphasizing a point. It's a mannerism, nothing more.

Lisa

Superstar

I know that gesture has symbolism for some people, but I don't think Trump is using it in a sinister way. If you watch when he uses it, it's always when he is emphasizing a point. It's a mannerism, nothing more.
I haven't heard it was the white power sign..

Ya, I'm serious...he does that sign constantly and it creeps me out actually.

TonyVanDam

Established
He is creating racial and partisan divides. He said he'd "drain the swamp" but he just put in different shady business people. He put a bunch of people from Goldman Sachs in positions of power. He's a millionaire, why would he go against the banks?
Put it another way. President Trump agrees with white supremacy, just not on the level of globalism.

Thunderian

Superstar
Put it another way. President Trump agrees with white supremacy, just not on the level of globalism.
See, there's no evidence of this and you are just perpetuating the lies of the elite. Does this bother you?

Again, on the contrary to what the media would have you believe, Trump has said that he wants to do more for black people than any president has ever done. Every other president has only ever offered handouts to the black community. Trump has rightly identified this as the dead end it is and is offering the only things that are proven to lift people out of poverty -- better choices for education and more opportunities for jobs.

Is offering blacks a better way than they have now racist? If not, can you name a single racist thing he has said or done during his campaign or presidency?

TonyVanDam

Established
See, there's no evidence of this and you are just perpetuating the lies of the elite. Does this bother you?

Again, on the contrary to what the media would have you believe, Trump has said that he wants to do more for black people than any president has ever done. Every other president has only ever offered handouts to the black community. Trump has rightly identified this as the dead end it is and is offering the only things that are proven to lift people out of poverty -- better choices for education and more opportunities for jobs.

Is offering blacks a better way than they have now racist? If not, can you name a single racist thing he has said or done during his campaign or presidency?
TWO WORDS: Steve Bannon
As long as he is still a member of the Trump Administration, I'm still convince that President Trump agrees with white supremacy.

Thunderian

Superstar
Please post your proof that Steve Bannon is a white supremacist. Proof means facts. Something he actually said or did that clearly indicates he is a white supremacist.

And if you say that it's because he was the head of Breitbart, I will laugh you out of this thread. We've already seen that the MSM and establishment feel the need to lie about Breitbart, so if this is your "proof", don't bother. Breitbart has Jews, Arabs and blacks on their staff. How many other white supremacist organizations (other than the Democratic party) do you know that have races other than white as part of their infrastructure?

nats871

I'm wondering how people jusfifying the EU are not realizing how useful they are to globalists. If you believe George Soros is a less evil man than Trump, i got news for you and it's not good.....

nats871

'All conspiracy theories against the right wing are 100% accurate and true, but all conspiracy theories against the dems are 100% false.' - Proud liberal

TaraGaia

Rookie

Oh that makes it all so much better.

He's not a Satanist just a Racist. We can all go back to peaceful sleep now..

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm fairly certain there's no evidence that he is a Satanist or a racist. If there was, I stand a good chance of knowing about it, and I certainly would not be defending the man, or even the truth, for his sake.

The hand gesture is just a hand gesture. Let's not go off the rails here.

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm wondering how people jusfifying the EU are not realizing how useful they are to globalists. If you believe George Soros is a less evil man than Trump, i got news for you and it's not good.....
I watched people losing their minds over Brexit, and over Hillary's loss -- protesting, assaulting people, trashing stuff and generally carrying on like fools -- and I wondered how they can't know they are protesting FOR the establishment. They are protesting FOR the elite. Stupid, ignorant children. They'll put their own heads in the noose.

Lisa

Superstar
I'm fairly certain there's no evidence that he is a Satanist or a racist. If there was, I stand a good chance of knowing about it, and I certainly would not be defending the man, or even the truth, for his sake.

The hand gesture is just a hand gesture. Let's not go off the rails here.
Haha, you forget what website you're on-you know symbols rule the world...;)