BREAKING NEWS : IT'S OFFICIAL AMERICA NOW SATANIC COUNTRY SPECIAL EASTER EDITION BONUS

Well now the midterm selections are over we get to look forward to 2024 President election. Only God knows what they will throw at US in the meantime. Please Jesus come as soon as possible.

I may not be able to QUOTE Bible scripture and have a scholarly debate on reincarnation and many other theosophical questions but I know what I see with my own ears and eyes. And I will not cast stones and lecture anyone about sins. But I do know we are living in a sinister world and Satan is flapping his wings harder everyday. And after watching the Waco Apocalypse on Netflix I have come to the conclusion that there is always someone claiming that these are the last days or the end times. I disagree and believe this is just the beginning. We are still in the infancy stages of whatever this is. It is not ending anytime soon as much as a lot of people might believe. It is very possible it will never end. Not only that don't count on death to be any reliable escape either because with reincarnation now being discussed who knows what life will be like if we are reincarnated? If because of mandatory reincarnation we are forced to return here just think what it's going to be like in 2075 or the year 2525. 2525 was the name of a top ten hit by pop-rock duo Zager and Evans that came out in 1969 by the way. So to all those who claim these are the last days or the end times I respectfully disagree. Who knows what Satan has cooked up for the future but you can be guaranteed it will be a Hellish experience. Look at the past and see all the Evil that has happened. Why would it end? The future will be more of the same. There will always be good that comes out of evil. There will always be evil that comes out of good. We have to see beyond Good and Evil to understand the predicament that we all must face. What did we ever do to live in a sinister world like this and how can we avoid being tortured more in the future? I guess we can still have Faith and Hope because what else have we got to lose besides our souls.

Dalit

Star
I may not be able to QUOTE Bible scripture and have a scholarly debate on reincarnation and many other theosophical questions but I know what I see with my own ears and eyes. And I will not cast stones and lecture anyone about sins. But I do know we are living in a sinister world and Satan is flapping his wings harder everyday. And after watching the Waco Apocalypse on Netflix I have come to the conclusion that there is always someone claiming that these are the last days or the end times. I disagree and believe this is just the beginning. We are still in the infancy stages of whatever this is. It is not ending anytime soon as much as a lot of people might believe. It is very possible it will never end. Not only that don't count on death to be any reliable escape either because with reincarnation now being discussed who knows what life will be like if we are reincarnated? If because of mandatory reincarnation we are forced to return here just think what it's going to be like in 2075 or the year 2525. 2525 was the name of a top ten hit by pop-rock duo Zager and Evans that came out in 1969 by the way. So to all those who claim these are the last days or the end times I respectfully disagree. Who knows what Satan has cooked up for the future but you can be guaranteed it will be a Hellish experience. Look at the past and see all the Evil that has happened. Why would it end? The future will be more of the same. There will always be good that comes out of evil. There will always be evil that comes out of good. We have to see beyond Good and Evil to understand the predicament that we all must face. What did we ever do to live in a sinister world like this and how can we avoid being tortured more in the future? I guess we can still have Faith and Hope because what else have we got to lose besides our souls.
Cling to Jesus, friend. Talk to Him. He is there.

There still has to be more prophecy fulfilled first, but it's one day closer. Even though everything is going to seem like it's going to hell and a handbasket, and already does, the temple still has to be rebuilt, etc. I kinda hope it's in my lifetime as great and terrible as it will be. We all have front row seats, so it seems.

Diogenes

Established
Well I guess I could be wrong lol. What about Africa like the Congo and other places like Rwanda and Somalia etc? Also you say countries were founded by masons but isn't there a difference between these modern people like Mao and Marx and the people who actually founded these places before these modern people existed? Like say confusius and old world China. I'm not sure when the Mason stuff starts but didn't a lot of countries exist before them. Also are masons considered intrinsically evil or are there good ones and bad ones? I read somewhere that Ringo of the Beatles is a mason but find it hard to believe he is actually evil.
Lizard King,in all respect, you are very naive,man !

I noticed it is NBC that's reporting this so since they are the King of disinformation who knows what to make of it. Plus if they don't like someone they could plant it on a cell phone.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
NINA JANKOWICZ SATANIC MINISTRY OF LIES AMERICA NOW SATANIC COUNTRY? We hear of Muslim Countries and Christian countries and Hindu countries etc. Is America the first Satanic country? Three witches right off the top of my head Gretchen Witmer, Kathy Hochul and Nina Jankowicz are particularly scary. What do they want? Why can't they leave us alone. And how did we end up living in a Satanic country?

Daze

Superstar
I noticed it is NBC that's reporting this so since they are the King of disinformation who knows what to make of it. Plus if they don't like someone they could plant it on a cell phone.
Indeed the main stream media has no credibility. But this story is more then common in the US.

From the infamous football coach Jerry Sandusky

1689056653524.png

To the more recent Larry Nassar

LN.jpg
1689056545067.png

Plus if they don't like someone they could plant it on a cell phone.
The guy in my above post, a Tennessee soccer coach, isn't worth framing if they don't even give the guys name.
He's just another statistic.

Indeed the main stream media has no credibility. But this story is more then common in the US.

From the infamous football coach Jerry Sandusky

View attachment 88828

To the more recent Larry Nassar

View attachment 88829
View attachment 88827

The guy in my above post, a Tennessee soccer coach, isn't worth framing if they don't even give the guys name.
He's just another statistic.
I wonder though if like the school shootings some of these are false flags to make it like they are actually accomplishing something when in fact they are looking the other way.

DavidSon

Star
Yeah never happens in any other country....smh give me a break its the world buddy not just the USA...
Letting emotional bias get in the way of truth isn't a good look. The topic here is about the US. I don't see how, if you read Daze's full comment, that the reality of the degradation of our spiritual and moral foundation is even up for debate. As he said: "Yet stuff like this is incredibly common". I agree that child abuse, substance abuse, depression, poverty, obesity, etc. seem to be accelerating. Did you know the US average for life expectancy just dropped last year for the first time in history? We're slowly slipping in the wrong direction.

My take is there's enough data to judge the criminality within nations. In most Islamic countries homosexual relation are illegal sometimes punishable by death. These laws aren't usually strictly enforced but as I read someone say, it's not as easy as in America to get away with some of this stuff. Of course there are crimes everywhere and terrible reports on child trafficking from places in Eastern Europe or Thailand too. I'm not saying the US is the most evil place that ever was but to deny the systemic rot over petty religious squabbles is foolish.

Maldarker

Star
Letting emotional bias get in the way of truth isn't a good look. The topic here is about the US. I don't see how, if you read Daze's full comment, that the reality of the degradation of our spiritual and moral foundation is even up for debate. As he said: "Yet stuff like this is incredibly common". I agree that child abuse, substance abuse, depression, poverty, obesity, etc. seem to be accelerating. Did you know the US average for life expectancy just dropped last year for the first time in history? We're slowly slipping in the wrong direction.

My take is there's enough data to judge the criminality within nations. In most Islamic countries homosexual relation are illegal sometimes punishable by death. These laws aren't usually strictly enforced but as I read someone say, it's not as easy as in America to get away with some of this stuff. Of course there are crimes everywhere and terrible reports on child trafficking from places in Eastern Europe or Thailand too. I'm not saying the US is the most evil place that ever was but to deny the systemic rot over petty religious squabbles is foolish.
Its not bias....i'm seeing evil in all parts of the world. Are you just a hater? Even where your muslim brothers are its pure evil going on just cuz its not in the open doesn't mean it dont happen. look at what daze has said and others the evil crap going on in israel with peds there or how about the crap with france its the whole world friend....This is the sad state we are in. Everywhere its whats good is evil what is evil is good. I suppose we are going to start listing what types of evil are worse then others so YOU can say where not as evil as they are. Your one of those aren't you...please don't be to many of those around already. (Intresting that you would be biased to what my statement said never even said islam nations did I? So whos biased bro!) Actually alot of things we have in common. Its not religion but it is the morality. At least both religions seem to have that just matters to who wants to be an evil POS or not. I'm against evil how about you?

Daze

Superstar
I wonder though if like the school shootings some of these are false flags to make it like they are actually accomplishing something when in fact they are looking the other way.
To be honest we'll never know. We live in an age of deceit which is prophecy being fulfilled.

Trust is actively being removed. Look at the state of the world today compared to only 10 years ago. I used to argue on these forums about 5 years ago how the media could not be trusted. Now no one debates this.

Today one man on twitter (Tucker) averaging around 30 million views, has a larger audience then all of mainstream media combined.

Fox, CBS, CNN, put them all into one basket and see how their viewer base is abysmal because they no longer are seen as trustworthy.

Sad truth is its gonna get worse.

Attachments

MSM makes a huge deal out of these two cases and others like them yet never mention all the children who are forced to take poisonous vaccines which kills and harms more children than this. I think that these two cases are low hanging fruit and lots of lawyers and everyone else is making a lot of money too . Yet MSM encouraged illegal immigration which is causing all kinds of sex trafficking. I don't know much about about the details of either of these cases but find it a little disturbing how people are celebrating how the one guy got stabbed multiple times in prison. Also the Olympics and college football are corrupted who allowed this stuff to happen for years just like Epstein.

Maldarker

Star
MSM makes a huge deal out of these two cases and others like them yet never mention all the children who are forced to take poisonous vaccines which kills and harms more children than this. I think that these two cases are low hanging fruit and lots of lawyers and everyone else is making a lot of money too . Yet MSM encouraged illegal immigration which is causing all kinds of sex trafficking. I don't know much about about the details of either of these cases but find it a little disturbing how people are celebrating how the one guy got stabbed multiple times in prison. Also the Olympics and college football are corrupted who allowed this stuff to happen for years just like Epstein.
Guess what master they serve and then think about it.

I would like to see Gretchen Whitmer in prison. That witch always dressing in purple and wants to make it a felony to not go along with Pride b.s.. Plus she was elected by voter fraud and dominion. And that Jacinda ex leader of New Zealand who I believe is a transgender now has cushy job in Washington D.C. after destroying New Zealand with fake Covid laws.

don't know much about about the details of either of these cases but find it a little disturbing how people are celebrating how the one guy got stabbed multiple times in prison.
This guy molested hundreds of girls. He's getting what he deserves getting stabbed in prison.

MSM makes a huge deal out of these two cases and others like them yet never mention all the children who are forced to take poisonous vaccines which kills and harms more children than this. I think that these two cases are low hanging fruit and lots of lawyers and everyone else is making a lot of money too .
I agree about all the children (and adults) who got hurt or died because of the v@x yet msm says nothing.

The mandating of the v@x is actually a really good argument for satanic countries actually...

This guy molested hundreds of girls. He's getting what he deserves getting stabbed in prison.

I agree about all the children (and adults) who got hurt or died because of the v@x yet msm says nothing.

The mandating of the v@x is actually a really good argument for satanic countries actually...
I didn't know he molested hundreds of girls but how did he get away with it so long? You would think after ten or twenty of them someone would take notice . Perhaps the parents are to blame too for not paying attention.

redqueen

Superstar
I didn't know he molested hundreds of girls but how did he get away with it so long? You would think after ten or twenty of them someone would take notice . Perhaps the parents are to blame too for not paying attention.
that's why pedofiles groom,they condition the Children
to not tell for w/e reason,usually it's threats of getting
in trouble themselves or hurting someone/thing the Child Loves
they could also have had friends(birds of a feather)in the right
places to help cover it up like a jim savile

the parents sometimes they don't Know but I do agree that
all parents need to be aware of what the Children are doing
and who their Children are interacting with