BREAKING NEWS : IT'S OFFICIAL AMERICA NOW SATANIC COUNTRY SPECIAL EASTER EDITION BONUS

Just for the record Putin is now calling USA a satanic country. I am challenging anyone to deny that he is not telling the truth on this. Satan's most enjoyable pastime is degrading anything he or she can. Most likely Satan is both male and female and possesses the worst qualities of both sexes. We now must admit that Satan is running the United States of America. We have no other choice but to admit this. Consequently everything that is happening is a total lie and for the purpose of degrading us anyway Satan can. The vaccines and now the war in Ukraine is only the beginning and we are at the point of no return. Some would claim that Satan doesn't even exist and God is allowing everything to happen for some vague purpose that has never really been made clear. Either way people continue to suffer and get degraded endlessly. It is rumored that Jesus Christ is returning sooner or later. But until then how much we have to suffer and be degraded is unknown. But I just want to make it official that we are living in a Satanic country just for the record. Most likely many of us will soon be starving and who knows what other degradation they have planned for us. So to sum it all up quickly: everything is a lie no one can be trusted. Real estate prices and rent will continue to go up and our living standards will continue to go down. And suspiciously the one thing that is actually cheaper is the price of television sets. For that is Satan's greatest achievement. To have us all being in a simultaneous perpetual state of torture and degradation. If the weather was better I would maybe move to Russia but having lived in sunny California my entire life I doubt I would survive for very long and there is an outside chance I could end up in Siberia and that is a risk I am not ready to take. So I guess I am stuck living in a Satanic country. Not that much I can do about it anyway but that doesn't make it any easier to accept.

the ruler of this world” (John 12:31)
god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4)

The kingdoms of the world are made up of people and systems in rebellion against God.

So don't think it matters what country they all are run by evil people.
Yeah you are probably right. I always wondered what it would be like to live in Haiti where it is run by voodoo. I guess that is why the Clintons were involved in so many shady dealing there. Who knows I have read articles claiming Hillary is some kind of voodoo priestess.

Maldarker

Star
Yeah you are probably right. I always wondered what it would be like to live in Haiti where it is run by voodoo. I guess that is why the Clintons were involved in so many shady dealing there. Who knows I have read articles claiming Hillary is some kind of voodoo priestess.
Same or at least high level satanic witches warlock stuff going on.

Maldarker

Star
At this point I am more wary of voodoo than even Satan but they probably 2 sides of the same coin. At least Satan you can outwit but voodoo freaks they are a whole other level of insanity.
Its all the same yes. Just different factions think of it like denominations...The voodoo ones remind me of fanatics or beserkers of old get that blood magic going and yeah unpredictable they are

free2018

Star
NINA JANKOWICZ SATANIC MINISTRY OF LIES AMERICA NOW SATANIC COUNTRY? We hear of Muslim Countries and Christian countries and Hindu countries etc. Is America the first Satanic country? Three witches right off the top of my head Gretchen Witmer, Kathy Hochul and Nina Jankowicz are particularly scary. What do they want? Why can't they leave us alone. And how did we end up living in a Satanic country?
Every country is a Satanic country founded by Masons— all.

Look at all the flags and you will see the symbols. It is not hidden.

Last edited:
Every country is a Satanic country founded by Masons— all.

Look at all the flags and you will see the symbols. It is not hidden.
What about China or India etc.? Yeah masons are around a lot but to say every country in the world is founded by masons is incorrect and misleading I think.

free2018

Star
What about China or India etc.? Yeah masons are around a lot but to say every country in the world is founded by masons is incorrect and misleading I think.
Mao was a Mason and his Soviet comrades were Masons.

Mao is shaking Nixon with a special handshake.
Stalin is doing the hidden hand.
Marx is doing the hidden hand.

The Chinese flag has stars that represent fallen angels. Five pointed stars…
DBFFD38B-B6D0-4993-AFFA-B611F1429904.jpeg

8B1BBA26-0CD2-4065-978F-D34CECF3BE87.jpegEFCF58A4-1C04-4237-AA66-697D7C4FDB89.jpegEE65259C-243D-4C6A-BEC3-04923C404F8A.jpeg

Last edited:
Mao was a Mason and his Soviet comrades were Masons.

Mao is shaking Nixon with a special handshake.
Stalin is doing the hidden hand.
Marx is doing the hidden hand.

The Chinese flag has stars that represent fallen angels. Five pointed stars…
View attachment 81665

View attachment 81668View attachment 81669View attachment 81670
Well I guess I could be wrong lol. What about Africa like the Congo and other places like Rwanda and Somalia etc? Also you say countries were founded by masons but isn't there a difference between these modern people like Mao and Marx and the people who actually founded these places before these modern people existed? Like say confusius and old world China. I'm not sure when the Mason stuff starts but didn't a lot of countries exist before them. Also are masons considered intrinsically evil or are there good ones and bad ones? I read somewhere that Ringo of the Beatles is a mason but find it hard to believe he is actually evil.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Well I guess I could be wrong lol. What about Africa like the Congo and other places like Rwanda and Somalia etc? Also you say countries were founded by masons but isn't there a difference between these modern people like Mao and Marx and the people who actually founded these places before these modern people existed? Like say confusius and old world China. I'm not sure when the Mason stuff starts but didn't a lot of countries exist before them. Also are masons considered intrinsically evil or are there good ones and bad ones? I read somewhere that Ringo of the Beatles is a mason but find it hard to believe he is actually evil.
They founded all countries. These are the world Elite.

The Rwandan flag has the sun in it for sun god worship.

The Somalian flag has the five pointed star in it.

The modern name of these people is Masons. That said originally they are just sons and daughters of Lucifer. They weren’t called Masons in Antiquity.
Their religious practices are basically Babylonian Kabbalah beliefs.

Are there good Masons? High level Masons?
That’s impossible. The people who dominate the continents we live on are evil people. The “pandemic” worldwide should be proof of who we are dealing with…

The older nation states were controlled by royal families or empires that were elite as well.

DB79BE4A-2A4D-4AB5-9372-099169429626.gif37F5AE0B-20E3-49D4-BEE4-8EEDBB6880BC.png

Last edited:
They founded all countries. These are the world Elite.

The Rwandan flag has the sun in it for sun god worship.

The Somalian flag has the five pointed star in it.

The modern name of these people is Masons. That said originally they are just sons and daughters of Lucifer. They weren’t called Masons in Antiquity.
Their religious practices are basically Babylonian Kabbalah beliefs.

Are there good Masons? High level Masons?
That’s impossible. The people who dominate the continents we live on are evil people. The “pandemic” worldwide should be proof of who we are dealing with…

The older nation states were controlled by royal families or empires that were elite as well.

View attachment 81676View attachment 81677
Ok I learned something I didn't know thanks.

Well now that it has been established that we are now living in a Satanic country unfortunately we are left with the inevitable question who and what isn't controlled by Satanic forces? Obviously the pharmaceutical companies are and the AMA and FDA are since they pushed the experimental poisoning of the vaccine. Everyone in Washington DC is because they are profiting off the vaccines and not defending our borders but instead defending the Ukraine border whose country is led by some weirdo who dresses up in drag and is a cocaine addict. The school system supports drag time story hour or whatever it's called. Higher education is corrupt and involved with supporting everything that is unhealthy for society. The Supreme Court is essentially worthless and a tool of Satan. The Pope has obviously been exposed as a satanic stooge. The Court system seems to be controlled by corrupt judges appointed by George Soros. The head of the Health Department is an ugly man who dresses up like a woman. The military now is run by woke generals who could be even transgender. All sports seems to be satanic with the super bowl halftime leading the way with satanic entertainment along with Hollywood. The Chosen Ones seem to be everywhere owning the Federal Reserve who we are all slaves to. The so called National Debt is in reality Satanic Worship and ultimately degrading. CIA and FBI no question are in league with Satan. And all that I have mentioned that is off the top of my head is just the tip of the iceberg that we are crashing into. But to get back to my original question is we know who and what is controlled by Satanic forces. But at this point I would like to know who isn't?

Lyfe

Star
There is no political solution to a spiritual problem. We live in a fourth reich and are up against very advanced Nazi type sciences. We are up against monarch programming, mk ultra, mass mind control, and even high level sorcery that has been weaponized against us. People think they can protest their way out of witchcraft and mind control and fallen angel technologies meant to dominate the masses.

Lucy

Star
There is no political solution to a spiritual problem. We live in a fourth reich and are up against very advanced Nazi type sciences. We are up against monarch programming, mk ultra, mass mind control, and even high level sorcery that has been weaponized against us. People think they can protest their way out of witchcraft and mind control and fallen angel technologies meant to dominate the masses.
Very well said Lyfe
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Now MSLSD is promoting Jim Fentanylmer from Pennsylvania for President. Yeah it has come to this. They not even trying to hide the corruption anymore. This is Satan openly mocking us and gloating over the fact that criminals now control our country and that crime is now and has been for years weaponized to destroy anyone who doesn't go along with the program.