Brazil Goes Fascist

Mr.Anderson

Veteran

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Hum, now if you guys really want to know how brazil was left after dilma, lula and FHC check this.
It's in portuguese as always but the images will speak for themselves.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
May I ask.. I dont know anything about Brazil except for its gangcrime and drugproblems. I've seen some pretty nasty videos on the crime, videos I'll never get out of my head. It's said to be the most violent country in the world, making the middle east look sweet. How did it get to this?
They let this happen on purpose, simply as that. The judges being the main reason.https://g1.globo.com/df/distrito-federal/noticia/nao-tenho-bola-de-cristal-diz-juiz-do-df-que-mandou-soltar-homem-que-agrediu-e-matou-ex.ghtml It's in portuguese but please try to translate it

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Just to show that human sheep are manufactured in every race, shade and hue.........
Nope. A common tactic here in 2018 was associate Bonoro to the so called dictatorship of 64, wich is bollocks. The people there are cheering "the dictatorship has returned" to mock the guys who said this was going to be a dictatorship. Heck, I did something like this myself.

"It's the new age. Are you afraid petista safada?"

The sheeple there were the guys using #elenão (not him) 00:34

Nope. A common tactic here in 2018 was associate Bonoro to the so called dictatorship of 64, wich is bollocks. The people there are cheering "the dictatorship has returned" to mock the guys who said this was going to be a dictatorship. Heck, I did something like this myself.

"It's the new age. Are you afraid petista safada?"

The sheeple there were the guys using #elenão (not him) 00:34

Whatever dude you are just a fascist sympathizer and once the real atrocities start and he does make himself a dictator we can continue this conversation. In the meantime enjoy this moment while it lasts because anarchists and commies are everywhere and we don’t go down without a fight.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Whatever dude you are just a fascist sympathizer and once the real atrocities start and he does make himself a dictator we can continue this conversation. In the meantime enjoy this moment while it lasts because anarchists and commies are everywhere and we don’t go down without a fight.
Real attrocities? Man, in Rio de Janeiro the criminals put people inside tires and set them on fire, its the microondas (microwave). The atrocities we already were living right now. The criminals bombed a highway near my city and my whole state is on fire right now. So far the so called commie resistance has only cried a lot since november

Attachments

Etagloc

Superstar
You need to seek professional help before you join an Al-Qaeda group. I hope you’re on a terror watch list.
You're a hypocrite, talking all this social justice rhetoric and then slandering me because unlike you I actually am opposed to colonialism. You're a foot soldier of the system who likes to roleplay as resistance.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I consider myself a hero just because I can get up in the morning and go to work. Things here are this bad. Most people don't care about commies or anarchists or whatever, we just want to go to work and come back alive. Also, since the VC is all about symbolism the worker's party here has three symbols: PSOL is a yellow sun, PT is a red star and the number 13, PCdoB is the famous half moon sickle and hammer

You're a hypocrite, talking all this social justice rhetoric and then slandering me because unlike you I actually am opposed to colonialism. You're a foot soldier of the system who likes to roleplay as resistance.
It’s not slander when it’s true. You’re a tiny little ignorant fanatic misogynist sociopath who is one step away from strapping a bomb to himself in public.

You can continue lying all you want but it doesn't make it true. The actual danger is of you smoking a crack pipe.
You can continue lying all you want but it doesn't make it true. The actual danger is of you smoking a crack pipe.
It is true. You are without a doubt the worst person here. You make zero sense and are just a frustrated little angry boy. Assuming a miracle happens and you don’t blow yourself up at a bus stop your life will always be shit.

Etagloc

Superstar
It is true. You are without a doubt the worst person here. You make zero sense and are just a frustrated little angry boy. Assuming a miracle happens and you don’t blow yourself up at a bus stop your life will always be shit.
The worst person here according to a crack head slash Satanist. And you know nothing about my life but I can tell you I've never smoked from a crack pipe or stuck a needle in my arm like you apparently have.

Etagloc

Superstar
You must think I'm an idiot if you think I'd follow the same judgement that thought sticking a needle in their arm to inject drugs is a great idea.

You must think I'm an idiot if you think I'd follow the same judgement that thought sticking a needle in their arm to inject drugs is a great idea.
You are an idiot and I’ve never shot up, not once. Even with a fried brain I’m still infinitely more intelligent then you, granted it’s like saying you’re smarter than a brain damaged beagle but that isn’t fair to the beagle.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
You are an idiot and I’ve never shot up, not once. Even with a fried brain I’m still infinitely more intelligent then you, granted it’s like saying you’re smarter than brain damaged beagle but that isn’t fair to the beagle.
"even with a fried brain"!

Okay... so you think I'm going to listen to the guy who decided to fry his brain and that the guy who decided to fry his brain knows more about Brazil than actual Brazilians and that the guy who chose to fry his brain should tell Brazilians how to run their country..... riiiiiiight....

and the guy who chose to fry his brain apparently thinks highly of himself and thinks others are idiots.... shocker....

before I start looking for advice from crackheads, I think I'll aim higher and listen to a drunk guy on a sidewalk...... well... higher- I think maybe a Nickelback fan and then sorta gradually work my way down

Etagloc

Superstar
I mean you even knew the terminology, the needle user lingo.... you "never shot up"... it just rolled off your tongue.... I wouldn't even know the lingo like that.... I don't hang out with that sort of people

Etagloc

Superstar
I'm just curious, Valerio...

have you showered recently?? I just ask because a lot of the crackheads I see downtown..... they don't appear to take showers.....

what is the official stance of the crackhead community on taking showers? I'd like to know your crackhead opinion on this pressing matter in the crackhead community....

what is your stance on taking showers?