Brazil Goes Fascist

Daze

Superstar
@Daze

No disrespect intended, but could you elaborate for me on the claim Iran is Zionist?

Honestly that's the first time I've ever heard that claim. I can believe Putin has ties to some really sketchy Jews, but Iran looks to be one of the few nations on Earth actually sticking it to them in the international sphere.
A hadith stating 70,000 Jews will come out of Iran following the anti Christ for one.

Like i told Davidson, there are many issues.

Have you ever wondered why Iran and "Death to America" go hand in hand? Who benefits from this?

In an eastern land with languages such as Arabic, Urdu ect, why are their threats in English?
4.jpg

Who benefits from the US having a country opening proclaiming its demise?

Ah yes, the government doesn’t routinely beat, tear gas and arrest protesters. They support them and help them. Thanks for enlightening me.:rolleyes:
You’re welcome, it’s true. Several cities changed their laws to stop police from being able to quell the riots, none of the rioters faced serious jail time. They were supported by all major corporations. In fact, their message is propagated to corporate ceos now too. The corporate media apologized for them. All the while those groups and yourself support the government tyranny of absolute power over the populations rights of movement and autonomy, which of course the corporate political power structure, not only agrees with but enforced. And leftists of course enforce it as well violently. Still curious why you believe the modern power structure has this dynamic.

They were brutalized last summer. So much tear gas was used that it was seeping into water supplies in cities. Not to mention white suoremacist militia boy who murdered several people, the army guy who murdered Garrett Foster and the numerous vehicular assaults.

How did corporations support them? By tweeting out “BLM”? Get real man.

You don’t know what I thought about lockdowns. I largely thought it was a waste because it was implemented haphazardly and different based on region.

Again I know you don’t care because most people who died were people you would send to the crematorium.
They were met with a minimal resistance but were allowed go as far as to burning government buildings for months and cities changed laws to allow it to continue. They were supported by every sphere of power and wealth, from entertainment, to media, to corporate marketing, even to intelligence agencies. No idea why this would be?

And speaking in general, this sphere did not lift a finger about the lockdowns but actually attacked people who protested against them.

Except they weren’t supported by anyone but themselves. What you are saying is laughable.

The cops did let the fascist putsch go on though, and they were supported by the President and elements of the military.
Just denying it doesnt help because what I’m saying is obvious and true to anyone (not with their head in it I guess).

Its because it fulfills those peoples impulse to rebel in a frustrating system, in a channel that doesn’t threaten the power structure but enhances it.

1. “For the sake of its own efficiency and security, the System needs to bring about deep and radical social changes to match the changed conditions resulting from technological progress.
  2. The frustration of life under the circumstances imposed by the System leads to rebellious impulses.
  3. Rebellious impulses are co-opted by the System in the service of the social changes it requires; activists "rebel" against the old and outmoded values that are no longer of use to the System and in favor of the new values that the System needs us to accept.
  4. In this way rebellious impulses, which otherwise might have been dangerous to the System, are given an outlet that is not only harmless to the System, but useful to it.
  5. Much of the public resentment resulting from the imposition of social changes is drawn away from the System and its institutions and is directed instead at the radicals who spearhead the social changes.”

Just denying it doesnt help because what I’m saying is obvious and true to anyone (not with their head in it I guess).

Its because it fulfills those peoples impulse to rebel in a frustrating system, in a channel that doesn’t threaten the power structure but enhances it.

1. “For the sake of its own efficiency and security, the System needs to bring about deep and radical social changes to match the changed conditions resulting from technological progress.
  2. The frustration of life under the circumstances imposed by the System leads to rebellious impulses.
  3. Rebellious impulses are co-opted by the System in the service of the social changes it requires; activists "rebel" against the old and outmoded values that are no longer of use to the System and in favor of the new values that the System needs us to accept.
  4. In this way rebellious impulses, which otherwise might have been dangerous to the System, are given an outlet that is not only harmless to the System, but useful to it.
  5. Much of the public resentment resulting from the imposition of social changes is drawn away from the System and its institutions and is directed instead at the radicals who spearhead the social changes.”
reality just continues to prove this point again and again

Slava

Established
Bolsonaro supporters storm Brazilian Congress

The trolling associated with the green (port. "Verde" = 81), an architect named Oscar and a "member of Osiris" - anatomically represented by the number "81".

The Brazilian scenario of the takeover of the "Capitol"
January 8, 2023 - 81

The palace being stormed by the protesters is visually similar to the two towers of the WTC.

Between the date of September 11 and January 8, 119 days
it is mentioned that the Green Room in the complex (green is Verde in Portuguese) was seized.
gematria: the name of the complex.
"Palacio do Congresso Nacional" = 116 (Reduction)
"Palacio do Congresso Nacional" = 116 (KV Exception)
"Verde" = 81 (Reverse) - ("green" in Portuguese is synchronized with the protest date of January 8 - 81)
there are 81 Senators sitting in the structure of Congress

The opening of the complex is also synchronized - April 21 is the 111th day of the year, while September 11 is 111 days away from the end of the year.
The architect is listed as "Oscar Niemeyer" = 201 (Reverse) who died at 104.

clambot

Veteran
SEEMS them berzilians is mad as hell and they ain't gonna take it no mo'!
Let the beatings commence until morale improves!!
Which side is Uncle Sam on THIS time?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Just for the record, these guys aren't exactly pro-bolsonaro. They're just pissed as heck. The argument that they're pro-bolsonaro is just a ruse to cover the truth that these guys are just pissed as fuu.

Also, @Slava, I have a whole thread about the occultism in brasilia

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
And by the way, this in Brasilia happened many times before. They're just being labelled terrorists now because of this 'democracy' trend. It's not as if the leftists have never done this before, too.

1673267550925.png1673267568508.png

Actually, the whole MST movement is part of the leftist PT armed wing.

I was friend of these guys back until 2017 when I got to read the Communist Manifest and lots of other revolutionary / leftist literature. It was all crap and subersion.

Slava

Established
Just for the record, these guys aren't exactly pro-bolsonaro. They're just pissed as heck. The argument that they're pro-bolsonaro is just a ruse to cover the truth that these guys are just pissed as fuu.

Also, @Slava, I have a whole thread about the occultism in brasilia
I understand this very well, there are provocateurs among the protesters. I only cited the title of the article I linked to.
As I see the situation in the abstract, these protests are being artificially promoted. The ruling elite and the opposition are supposedly in cahoots. This gives the ruling government an excuse to introduce the laws it wants. The protests are a way of identifying the protest elements in society, which sooner or later will be eliminated: they may be imprisoned, executed as in Iran, or given time to emigrate. The world is in one of the stages of the "reset," so in order to reduce the consequences of possible protests in the future, the globalists go ahead by artificially stoking the fires of protests.