Bosnian Muslims

Kais_1

Star
Bogomils came from Bosnia....

they were muslims...(present day)

they were cathars..... (previously)

Maybe the Muslims from Bosnia still had memories of being Cathars and following Bogomils...

The church wiped them all out back in the day..

and they were wiped out again in Bosnia by the ruling elite whilst they were Muslims.

anyone think this might be true....same people.....old memories....and in fact reincarnation...

Kais_1

Star
the Cathars did in fact believe in reincarnation...

a constant repetitive cycle until the soul was able to free itself by believing in the god of good....rather than the god of evil...

i cant see how this can work ....the Cathars are actually making Satan a god.....who then is free to be worshipped.

maybe i dont know enough yet...

any follow up advice form you guys would be appreciated

Kais_1

Star
From video below: Bogomils: means people close to God
Eddie Redovic the host of the Deen show is also Bosnian (American).
Here is my contribution for your thread :
History of Muslims and Islam in Bosnia Dr. Cosovic
whats your thoughts on reincarnation?

DesertRose

Superstar
whats your thoughts on reincarnation?
This belief has no basis in Islam and contradicts our texts.
This belief does not resonate nor do I care for it.
We believe in accountability and resurrection.

Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting.
And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection (without any helper, or protector or defender)”
[ Maryam 19:94-95 ]

“Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Surely, He will gather you together on the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt”
[ al-Nisa’ 4:87

“The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected (for the Account). Say (O Muhammad): Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be resurrected, then you will be informed of (and recompensed for) what you did; and that is easy for Allah”
[ al-Taghaabun 64:7 ]

Kais_1

Star
This belief has no basis in Islam and contradicts our texts.
This belief does not resonate nor do I care for it.
We believe in accountability and resurrection.

Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting.
And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection (without any helper, or protector or defender)”
[ Maryam 19:94-95 ]

“Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Surely, He will gather you together on the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt”
[ al-Nisa’ 4:87

“The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected (for the Account). Say (O Muhammad): Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be resurrected, then you will be informed of (and recompensed for) what you did; and that is easy for Allah”
[ al-Taghaabun 64:7 ]
The Bogomils were killed off....and so were the Muslims.....

is it just coincidence?

why do you think that over 60,000 Bogomils converted to Islam, thats just in one day.........?