Borat Catches Rudy Giuliani In Very Compromising Position

Bent8484

Established
Is it me or has this year years election got the worst of the worst, like neither side seems good, they seem to both be full of sexual deviants, perverts, sexual predators, pedos and even incest.

Personally I'd hate to be American right now because I have no idea who I would vote for
It's been that way for a while. Cronyism doesn't result in the most talented candidates, see...

It's been that way for a while. Cronyism doesn't result in the most talented candidates, see...
I know they have always been corrupt, or sexually deviant, just look at JFK and his activities, but they are just so open about it now, a mistress or sexual deviance in the past would be a career ender, again look 20 years ago at Clinton, but now no one seems to care.

Clinton had a blow job from a willing participant, he lost his job. trump talked about grabbing women's genitalia without permission it was brushed off, and I'm not even taking sides, look at Boden ,videos after videos of his sniffing little girls hair, nothing.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.