Borat 2 Rudy Giuliani Scene

Hermes

Rookie

Borat of all people caught Rudy showing his true colours. Clear cut example of how these men of power behave with women. I'm sure the President got similar tastes lol.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That whole scene is fake. First off, press need to be vetted. Giuliani would have an entourage but shows up to do an interview with some unknown reporter in a hotel with Borat as the sound guy wearing a hideous fake wig and beard and Giuliani acts as if its all normal. There are multiple cameras recording the first part with crew operating these cameras, make-up people, lighting and staff around. Yet next we see him in the bedroom on his back. It's ridiculous. This is staged and we're suppose to buy it.

Last edited:
Sorry, but even if this scene implies that Giuliani was ready to do horizontal salsa with this lady, what here is inappropriate behaviour?

It's probably also a major coincidence that Baron Cohen chose to set up Giuliani, but never tried anything on Epstein, Weinstein, Weiner or Polanski. I wonder why.

Perhaps a case of sticking up for their own?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's probably also a major coincidence that Baron Cohen chose to set up Giuliani, but never tried anything on Epstein, Weinstein, Weiner or Polanski. I wonder why.

Perhaps a case of sticking up for their own?
Guiliani is one of them as well. No one gets to be mayor of NY, if your not one of the gang. He and Cohen are on the same team. Gulliani is a CFR member and freemason.

He's just taking one for the team. All staged theater.

22ff3.jpg

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Sasha Baron Cohen is an just and actor and comedian...right.:rolleyes:

Poster boy for the ADL and who knows who else he works for...???

In this video he is calling for censorship and destruction of freedom of speech, as he mocks the USA. Gotta shut down those hateful conspiracy theorists. Edit: Note how he lumps in pedos at the same time.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Haha Rudy knew it was a prank but played along with it to be a good sport, at least that's what I'd say if I was him..:)

Tidal

Star
Rudi certainly likes women (don't we all), so no wonder the GLBT sector hates his guts..:)

Tikawanda

Established
Rudy Giuliani likes to dress up in drag? That's... interesting? Not to mention hypocritical. But mostly it's amusing how some men get a pass for dressing up as women, while others don't.