Books to Read

mecca

Superstar
I was asking in general. I have read hundreds of books on this topic. Tired of reading. My favorite was The World Conspiracy by Nikola M. Nikolov. I like Daniel Estulin books as well.

Read the one by Nikolov, very interesting and well written- here are its table of content

Chapter One - Banks and Bankers........................................... 15
Chapter Two - Wars ................................................................ 26
Chapter Three - Adam Weishaupt ........................................... 48
Chapter Four - The Rothschilds............................................... 58
Chapter Five - The French Revolution ................................... 98
Chapter Six - Napoleon Bonaparte........................................ 168
Chapter Seven - The Rockefeller Dynasty ............................ 187
Chapter Eight - The Bolshevik Revolution ............................. 199
Chapter Nine - The Bilderbergers.......................................... 220
Chapter Ten-C.F.R.: The Council on Foreign Relations.............................. 226
Chapter Eleven - T.G: The Trilateral Commission........................................ 231
Chapter Twelve - A.I.D.S.: Acquired Immune Efficiency Syndrome ................. 245
Conclusion................................................................ 251
Bliography ............................................................. 259
Endnotes ................................................................... 261
Ok

Camidria

Veteran
I was asking in general. I have read hundreds of books on this topic. Tired of reading. My favorite was The World Conspiracy by Nikola M. Nikolov. I like Daniel Estulin books as well.

Read the one by Nikolov, very interesting and well written- here are its table of content

Chapter One - Banks and Bankers........................................... 15
Chapter Two - Wars ................................................................ 26
Chapter Three - Adam Weishaupt ........................................... 48
Chapter Four - The Rothschilds............................................... 58
Chapter Five - The French Revolution ................................... 98
Chapter Six - Napoleon Bonaparte........................................ 168
Chapter Seven - The Rockefeller Dynasty ............................ 187
Chapter Eight - The Bolshevik Revolution ............................. 199
Chapter Nine - The Bilderbergers.......................................... 220
Chapter Ten-C.F.R.: The Council on Foreign Relations.............................. 226
Chapter Eleven - T.G: The Trilateral Commission........................................ 231
Chapter Twelve - A.I.D.S.: Acquired Immune Efficiency Syndrome ................. 245
Conclusion................................................................ 251
Bliography ............................................................. 259
Endnotes ................................................................... 261
That sounds like a book I would love to get my hands on :)

Nick Danger

Rookie
Top recommended books on my list (in no particular order).
The Unseen Hand by Ralph Epperson
The New World Order by Ralph Epperson
The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky
Secret Societies and Subversive Movements by Nesta Webster
None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allan
The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall
The God's of Eden by William Bramely
The Naked Capitalist by Kleon Skowsen (in conjunction with) A Tragedy and Hope by Carol Quigley
The Report from Iron Mountain by (supposedly) Leonard Lewin (which in fact is more likely by the Special Study group in which it claims)
Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robinson
Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper
Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier
Terrorism and the Illuminati by David Livingstone

Nick Danger

Rookie
Some how I forgot:
The Franklin Cover Up by John DeCamp (exposes child trafficking)
Dark Alliance by Gary Webb (exposes how the Reagan Administration started the crack cocaine epidemic by using the CIA (Skull & Bones) to sell crack to fund an illegal war in Nicaragua)
How the World Really Works by Alan B. Jones (this book connects a lot of dots)

Fun books on the subject:
Codex Magica by Texe Marrs (super fun read, mostly a collection of Illuminati symbolism in mainstream media)
Illuminati in Hollywood by Mark Dice (super fun read!! Tons of good facts about Hollywood I never knew)
Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs (he leans towards aliens but outside of that this book really puts some puzzle pieces together. a good book for beginner researchers)

Ace of Spades

Rookie
Some how I forgot:
The Franklin Cover Up by John DeCamp (exposes child trafficking)
Dark Alliance by Gary Webb (exposes how the Reagan Administration started the crack cocaine epidemic by using the CIA (Skull & Bones) to sell crack to fund an illegal war in Nicaragua)
How the World Really Works by Alan B. Jones (this book connects a lot of dots)

Fun books on the subject:
Codex Magica by Texe Marrs (super fun read, mostly a collection of Illuminati symbolism in mainstream media)
Illuminati in Hollywood by Mark Dice (super fun read!! Tons of good facts about Hollywood I never knew)
Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs (he leans towards aliens but outside of that this book really puts some puzzle pieces together. a good book for beginner researchers)
Hi Nick,

Nice collection of books. You failed to mention Alan Watt 3 vol book. A course in miracles. I have read his books. Although you have to buy them, as they are not available anywhere for free. I have also listened to Alan Watt mp3s.

Check this book list as well. very interesting and books have been categorized here

Nick Danger

Rookie
Thanks Ace of Spades! Yeah, Alan Watt has some good material. I don't own any of his books, but I saw that (at least back in the day) you could order them. They don't come in a real book form but rather spiral ring pamphlets. A buddy of mine had them. I really would like to give them a read.

Also, Be Wise as Serpents by Fritz Springmeier which was the book he wrote prior to Bloodlines of the Illuminati. Bloodlines is an advanced book that I don't recommend to beginner researchers who want the basic shell of the NWO however. Be Wise as Serpents however is an easier read but it focuses largely on Jehovah's Witness' and LDS. You can't really find the book anywhere but you can download the PDF with a simple google search.

For beginner's I strongly recommend Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs (ignoring the alien stuff at the end) followed by both The Unseen Hand and The New World Order by Ralph Epperson. Those three books really connect a lot of dots. Then move into more advanced books. Really anything from Nesta Webster. I also feel it is extremely important to research the religion of NWO which is the ancient mystery schools. Best books on that are the books written by those in the know. Albert Pike's Morals and Dogmas, Manly Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages and Blavatsky's The Secret Doctrine. Learn the teachings of Gnocistism, Kabbalah, Hermeticism, Masonic Astronomy and Alchemy and how they all tie together.

Side note, I tried reading Fire in the Minds of Men by James H. Billington but that is a difficult book to read.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
>> The Protocols of the Elders of Zion << After reading this, you will firmly understand what is going on today. Not just any book, this book was banned, and has been suppressed. Written by A Russian author. English, and numerous languages translations can be found.

Nick Danger

Rookie
Yes! That is a good one! Much like The Report from Iron Mountain in that people claim it was a hoax but seriously. You couldn't write that as a hoax. Henry Mackow's Illuminati trilogy has some good stuff on that but he is extreme. Lots of research to do in that field.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
Yes! That is a good one! Much like The Report from Iron Mountain in that people claim it was a hoax but seriously. You couldn't write that as a hoax. Henry Mackow's Illuminati trilogy has some good stuff on that but he is extreme. Lots of research to do in that field.
If it's a hoax, then whoever wrote that book gave the globalists a lot of ideas, as they seem to work very similarly described in the book.

Ace of Spades

Rookie
Thanks Ace of Spades! Yeah, Alan Watt has some good material. I don't own any of his books, but I saw that (at least back in the day) you could order them. They don't come in a real book form but rather spiral ring pamphlets. A buddy of mine had them. I really would like to give them a read.

Also, Be Wise as Serpents by Fritz Springmeier which was the book he wrote prior to Bloodlines of the Illuminati. Bloodlines is an advanced book that I don't recommend to beginner researchers who want the basic shell of the NWO however. Be Wise as Serpents however is an easier read but it focuses largely on Jehovah's Witness' and LDS. You can't really find the book anywhere but you can download the PDF with a simple google search.

For beginner's I strongly recommend Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs (ignoring the alien stuff at the end) followed by both The Unseen Hand and The New World Order by Ralph Epperson. Those three books really connect a lot of dots. Then move into more advanced books. Really anything from Nesta Webster. I also feel it is extremely important to research the religion of NWO which is the ancient mystery schools. Best books on that are the books written by those in the know. Albert Pike's Morals and Dogmas, Manly Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages and Blavatsky's The Secret Doctrine. Learn the teachings of Gnocistism, Kabbalah, Hermeticism, Masonic Astronomy and Alchemy and how they all tie together.

Side note, I tried reading Fire in the Minds of Men by James H. Billington but that is a difficult book to read.
I have read all the books of Fritz Springmeier they are great. Watch Tower and the Masons, Be Wise as a Serpent and Bloodlines of the Illuminati were written in the early 1990s but are still relevant today. Are you aware of his latest book Worldwide misery: The Legacy of the 13 bloodlines. He coauthored it with some German guy. It was written back in 2009 if I remember it correctly. It has an overview of all the topics. check out that book for sure.

Ace of Spades

Rookie
That's a lot of books. Can you narrow it down to 4 or 5, give us a good starting point?
The Unseen Hand: An Introduction Into the Conspiratorial View of History by A. Ralph Epperson

Hope of the Wicked by Ted Flynn

Final Warning: A History of the New World Order by David Allen Rivera

En Route to Global Occupation by Gary Kah

How the World Really Works by Alan B. Jones

The World Order by Eustace Mullins

The New World Order by A. Ralph Epperson

Be Wise As Serpents by Fritz Springmeier

None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen

The Police State Road Map by Michael Nield

The World Conspiracy by Nikola M. Nikolov

Nick Danger

Rookie
My list above is also good starting point. Ace's list is great too, many of the books overlap. The Unseen Hand is exceptional! It's a must have! Mostly explains past false flag operations and how tax exempt foundations and central banking works with a brief stint on secret societies. His book the New World Order goes more into secret societies and what the religion of the elites.

A really good introduction that follows a thousand year history is is Jim Marrs' Rule by Secrecy. This book is outanding for beginners!! In fact it covers a little bit of everything from the origins of the Knights Templars to Freemasonry to The Rosecrucian's to The Council on Foreign Relations to The Trilateral Commission and introduces The Hegelian Dialectic and The Report from Iron Mountain. It ends with aliens which is where I think he gets off track but that is just at the end.

Nick Danger

Rookie
One of the most scholarly works IMHO is Nesta Webster's Secret Societies and Subversive Movement's. Jim Marr's Rule by Secrecy a bit more "airport" reading but then still you will need to take notes before you get into the latter.