Bookmarks

It'd be so convenient to have a bookmark feature so that I can save posts that I want to easily get back to.

Only a thought. Thanks for reading.

yannick

Veteran
It'd be so convenient to have a bookmark feature so that I can save posts that I want to easily get back to.

Only a thought. Thanks for reading.
I kinda agree in the sense that

Just what is a bookmark?
Is it a mark in a book?
If so, then what kind of book would that be?
Would it be facebook?
Or just any other book?

Anyway, that was just a thoughtem of mine, which would basically be what are my thoughts on what anybody just wrote. :)
And @mecca , what are your thoughts on the matter at hand here?

P.S. I am not a troll.

SnowFall

Veteran
I kinda agree in the sense that

Just what is a bookmark?
Is it a mark in a book?
If so, then what kind of book would that be?
Would it be facebook?
Or just any other book?

Anyway, that was just a thoughtem of mine, which would basically be what are my thoughts on what anybody just wrote. :)
And @mecca , what are your thoughts on the matter at hand here?

P.S. I am not a troll.
Haha this reminds me of the discussion about good morning between Gandalf and Bilbo in the hobbit lol

yannick

Veteran
Haha this reminds me of the discussion about good morning between Gandalf and Bilbo in the hobbit lol
You laugh, which means you liked, yet you didn't like? :)

@JoChris : Would like your view concerning the matter at hand here please. Thanks.

It's like having a system that holds online links for you without you having to add them to the ones you have on your browser. When I used this feature on other forums I used to be a member of, I realized that bookmarks would be awesome to keep all over the Internet as well as in a browser. Just like blankets, I can never have enough bookmarks.

yannick

Veteran
It's like having a system that holds online links for you without you having to add them to the ones you have on your browser. When I used this feature on other forums I used to be a member of, I realized that bookmarks would be awesome to keep all over the Internet as well as in a browser. Just like blankets, I can never have enough bookmarks.
You are just too cute, but you already know that right? ^_^

Turkish1.jpg

yannick

Veteran
I do have a kitten. Her name is Sophie. She's black and white with a cute pink nose and green eyes. ♥
Post some pics if you can! :) I'm glad you've got such a nice companion, God Bless both of you. :) I've got a cat here too where I'm actually living. His name is Fluffy. Well, he's not actually mine but my Auntie's but he's a light golden tabby cat with a cute pink nose too and the eyes I'm not too sure but cute as hell. :)

May I ask what you mean like the privacy option? Only curious.
Think you can check this link? :)