Bollywood and the Illuminati

TrustNo1

Established
Saif and Kareena's marriage is definitely a move towards more power/wealth. 2 powerful families made even stronger together. Its like royals who only marry other royals to further their connections and grow stronger. I remember reading about Kareena who said she didn't want kids or family but I guess they finally managed to convince her.
Who knows what these families are behind as well...

diley

Established
Saif and Kareena's marriage is definitely a move towards more power/wealth. 2 powerful families made even stronger together. Its like royals who only marry other royals to further their connections and grow stronger. I remember reading about Kareena who said she didn't want kids or family but I guess they finally managed to convince her.
Who knows what these families are behind as well...
That man(his fmly) is building his own mysterious castle. Alred mrrd n having 2 children(his daughter is also a celeb-which means she's also in the circle). N now mrrd kareena n having 2 children. Probably he's trying his best to help agenda grow more!

Pepsi

Veteran
Sh@h Ruk Kh@n's son arrested with his friends for using drugs on board a cruise ship. So many drugs addicts in his household. I remember his wife was also detained by airport security some years back for possession of marijuana.
yes, news portals weren't saying his name earlier lol. it was "megastar's son"

TrustNo1

Established
Aamis/Ravening movie all about cannibalism. Promoted by Anurag Kashyap (there is something really weird about this guy, likes he's insane. Was also in the news for sexual abuse with actresses too)
1633483688742.png

"A PhD student, Sumon, who researches meat eating habits of people in north eastern India starts connecting with a doctor, Nirmali, upon their mutual interest of consuming different types of meats and exploring on its taste. This bizarre relationship leads to a platonic connection between the two. Soon Sumon starts feeding her his own flesh and to Nirmali's shock she likes it. She starts craving human flesh. When she realises her addiction, she tells Sumon that she wants to end it. For that, she needs to eat a big chunk of human meat that will fill her hunger and her cravings will stop."

Pepsi

Veteran
Aamis/Ravening movie all about cannibalism. Promoted by Anurag Kashyap (there is something really weird about this guy, likes he's insane. Was also in the news for sexual abuse with actresses too)
View attachment 63605

"A PhD student, Sumon, who researches meat eating habits of people in north eastern India starts connecting with a doctor, Nirmali, upon their mutual interest of consuming different types of meats and exploring on its taste. This bizarre relationship leads to a platonic connection between the two. Soon Sumon starts feeding her his own flesh and to Nirmali's shock she likes it. She starts craving human flesh. When she realises her addiction, she tells Sumon that she wants to end it. For that, she needs to eat a big chunk of human meat that will fill her hunger and her cravings will stop."
Anurag Kashyap is known for supporting rapists and yes, one actress did come out against him. And of course he would promote a film about cannibalism lol

diley

Established
It's not bollywood...
It's kollywood ie Tamil(language) films
Most anticipated Tamil film~
Indian 2, hero is K@m@l H@ss@n...
the most famous Indian Actor. Directed by the famous Indian director Sh@nkar. During film shooting 3 ppl were dead on the sets which is an accident...!
Kam@l, director n few others escaped from death in few seconds!

Movie cover pic ~ 1 eye

K@mal is the host of big boss(franchise based on big brothers) Tamil

Attachments

TrustNo1

Established
The recent horror movie Dybbuk is based on Jewish mysticism and Kabbalah. I was actually really surprised when Kabbalah was brought up in the movie and it was linked to dark magic.

"In Jewish mythology, a dybbuk is a malicious possessing spirit believed to be the dislocated soul of a dead person. It supposedly leaves the host body once it has accomplished its goal, sometimes after being exorcised"
"The dybbuk could only be exorcised (forced to relinquish control over the victim and depart) by a great rabbi, usually a kabbalist"

Bollywood should really stop with the horror movies though, they can't do them right.

TrustNo1

Established
Hope u guys know that these two got married!
Any thoughts?
Heard about this. Surprising honestly. Someone like Katrina marrying this guy who got fame recently. She could have done better, unless she just wants the money

diley

Established
Heard about this. Surprising honestly. Someone like Katrina marrying this guy who got fame recently. She could have done better, unless she just wants the money
I donno much abt bwood,
I'll tell what I know so far...
She got married bcoz she wants to get married to someone right now...since she's getting old(38 yrs) . That* someone* is Vicky*(hubby who's 33 yrs). Seems like she was in love with Salman n Ranbir in the past. Now she's finally getting married to a man who's 5 yrs younger than her.

diley

Established
That guy is from cinema bg so ofcrs he's quite rich. K@t is also a famous one. Hm yeah these kinda famous cinema ppl do get married within their circle, it's really rare to see a celeb getting married to a common person unless that person is rich(coming from different bg) or truly in love irrespect to different bgs/status.

It's good if these two r truly loving each other

Or else this marriage knot is juz for mutual benefits out of fame n money

TrustNo1

Established
I donno much abt bwood,
I'll tell what I know so far...
She got married bcoz she wants to get married to someone right now...since she's getting old(38 yrs) . That* someone* is Vicky*(hubby who's 33 yrs). Seems like she was in love with Salman n Ranbir in the past. Now she's finally getting married to a man who's 5 yrs younger than her.
Yeah I know Vicky, his movies are trending lately. But still, the guy is new and not of the same status as Katrina.
but why does it matter that she married someone younger? No one bats an eye when it’s the other way around. Marrying young girls is more normalized sadly.

diley

Established
Yeah I know Vicky, his movies are trending lately. But still, the guy is new and not of the same status as Katrina.
but why does it matter that she married someone younger? No one bats an eye when it’s the other way around. Marrying young girls is more normalized sadly.
Hm..
Maybe they love each other...
N wanna tie knot !

Women getting married to younger men is kinda out of norm in India. But men marrying younger women(girl children) is absolutely fine acc to constitution. Now the mrrg age for women to 21(Thank God...this bill will save many child mrrgs happening around).

Women celebs are breaking such norms, marrying men younger than n living happily. Still it'll take some time/yrs/decades for ppl in India to accept the act of women marrying younger men.

TrustNo1

Established
Hm..
Maybe they love each other...
N wanna tie knot !

Women getting married to younger men is kinda out of norm in India. But men marrying younger women(girl children) is absolutely fine acc to constitution. Now the mrrg age for women to 21(Thank God...this bill will save many child mrrgs happening around).

Women celebs are breaking such norms, marrying men younger than n living happily. Still it'll take some time/yrs/decades for ppl in India to accept the act of women marrying younger men.
Trust me, women marrying younger men is seen badly in general, not just India (but it is stronger)