Bollywood and the Illuminati

diley

Established
Sry for off topic,juz wanna expose sth apart from bwood...
Tollywood actress~
R@shm!k@

Donno whether al the region of Indian film industries are having tie ups with !llum!n@t!

IMG_20210708_131722.jpg

Devil horn nd 1 eye
Screenshot_2021_0708_131505.png

1 eye
Screenshot_2021_0708_131532.pngScreenshot_2021_0708_131427.pngScreenshot_2021_0708_131403.pngScreenshot_2021_0708_131216.png

queen82

Star

diley

Established
it seems that film industry in every part of the world is involved with the illuminati , here in Italy too
That's really sad...

What really makes me to worry a lot is that most of the Indians think that !llum!n@t! is a serious joke nd conspiracy. Ma hindu friends will laugh when I speak abt secret s0c!ety nd the ppl who are involved in it.

Ppl gotto wake up soon !

queen82

Star
That's really sad...

What really makes me to worry a lot is that most of the Indians think that !llum!n@t! is a serious joke nd conspiracy. Ma hindu friends will laugh when I speak abt secret s0c!ety nd the ppl who are involved in it.

Ppl gotto wake up soon !
here in Italy too, many people would call you crazy or tell you that you took drugs if you say such things

diley

Established
True man. Some girls are even judged how they walk. Dressup, talking everything needs to be calculated according to some blind shit headed families.
Reading first 10 rules already giving me headache, altho it especially strictly followed in many rural areas till now.

I really would love to see how closeminded family heads will react to western feminist or, any random western girl. To be frank, they can't stand with modern indian girls for 2 mins out of ego :D
Abt 20% of Indian parents aren't that much strict but remaining 80% are kinda partially strict nd helluva strict(in rural areas). Religion nd caste are big deals,still honor killings are taking place around India especially in rural surroundings nd in cities too(some cases).

Still...
Girls wearing western outfits,going out with friends,falling in love befr marriage,dating are considered as serious crime.
Can also add intercaste nd love marriages in the above list

TrustNo1

Established
My male Indian cousin was telling me that he wasn’t too worried about marriage because it wouldn’t effect his life much, only his wife. He said she would just become a housewife while he had a life outside of it- probably keep a girlfriend on the side and do whatever he wanted.
WTF? Indians of this “modern” generation outside of India still keep these disgusting backward ideas?
was talking to my dad and even he agrees that a change in a western country would take India about 100 years to do.

5hawol

Established
Yes thats her. Her marriage is an awkward scene in India-PkC nd NJ s age difference.
A girl getting married to younger boy isn't still a common thing in India.

Their marriage/love story is fishy tbh.
N!ck J0nas' weakness is older girls. Before his marriage he was dating another much older girl D3lta G00drem. She was his first serious love and he took off his purity ring for her.

diley

Established
Friends, Im here to share something I found online. Its about A Khan. He is divorcing his second wife to marry a girl he knew since she was a toddler. Here's a throwback picture of him with the girl
View attachment 58525

She is now in her twenties and he is in his fifties. If this is true, then this is grooming.
Seriously !

Then...
that girl is gonna be his 3rd wife,
She might be around(elder) his daughter's age.

Got married two times still he didn find his true life partner ??!

diley

Established
I read some more on his previous marriages and there's a set pattern he follows. His first marriage lasted for 15 years. He had many affairs outside his marriage but he stayed married for 15 years and he and his wife had an amicable divorce and he married his second wife with first wife's blessing.
Now after exactly 15 years he is divorcing his 2nd wife too, had many affairs during this marriage as well and their divorce is amicable once again. 2nd wife is also ok with his new girlfriend and has given her go ahead for his third marriage.
Hm seems like his ex wifes are ok with everything,juz running their lives with mutual understanding. His marriage life is suspicious.

I donno much abt his life story...
Watched his few hit movies.

We can understand one thing that his life is screwed up.

Celebs real lives are always mysterious.

Am worried abt one thing...
Ppl always admire these celebs(real lives nd their movies) a lot,they consider it's okay to do immoral stuffs/date anyone irrespect of gender ie being gay or lesbo/dating/get married to/have s*x with/- many persons alike celebs(not al). Each an every act of celebs will influence their fans to do sth good or bad. It's fine if it's a good one but what if it's sth bad ???!
Celebrity obsession is a huge stupidity here in India as well around the world. Ppl don't remember their parents bday but they grandly celebrate their favorite celebs bday. In India many youngsters were killed in arguments over their fav celebs.

Thats sad...

queen82

Star
They were just 13 when they dated. Nick Jonas and his brothers all had their purity rings then. Their rings were a big deal back then and in a way they made purity rings trendy.
Miley's first serious relationship was with an underwear model. She was 15, he was 20.
Nick at 18 met Delta 26-27? and for the first time since he started wearing it, he was spotted without his purity ring.
Miley also wrote the song 7 Things about him i think , i always thought he was her first love or something

AlwaysTired

Rookie
Friends, Im here to share something I found online. Its about A Khan. He is divorcing his second wife to marry a girl he knew since she was a toddler. Here's a throwback picture of him with the girl
View attachment 58525

She is now in her twenties and he is in his fifties. If this is true, then this is grooming.
Wow!
He also has an alleged mixed-race Half British son out there that he refuses to acknowledge.

queen82

Star
Can't keep his d*** inside his pants huh? I also read somewhere that he sleeps with all his costars. Its a pre-requisite agreement to act in his movies. According to him, having s*x with his female costars creates that intimate connection with them and helps in bringing out their onscreen chemistry.
it was probably an excuse that he use to get laid

TrustNo1

Established
In other news, Shilpa Sherry’s husband has been accused of coercing woman into making adult films in exchange for acting jobs. If her husband is into this, I wonder if Shilpa helped recruit them as well.
How else do these stars generate so much wealth??

Pepsi

Veteran
In other news, Shilpa Sherry’s husband has been accused of coercing woman into making adult films in exchange for acting jobs. If her husband is into this, I wonder if Shilpa helped recruit them as well.
How else do these stars generate so much wealth??

India's version of epstein and maxwell