Bollywood and the Illuminati

diley

Established
tbh idk about the vid but ik what sushant must have gone through is so sad :(
check this out: https://www.facebook.com/VivekRanjanAgnihotriTV/videos/vra-tv-10-deadly-gangs-of-bollywood/1074200879643595/
the gangs he was talking about are actually crime syndicates, but he's doing the one-eye. wonder why?
It's terrible
Sushant is such an intellectual hardworking man.His passion for acting was highly intense.I have no idea abt his personal life.Sure everyone deserve personal space to live.I donno much abt bollywood juz used to watch some movies.I wanted to say that bollywood don't deserve SSR.Those ppl don't have time to recognize true talents and hardwork,all they need is juz some nepo kids to brag abt their industry.Sushant needed someone to share his true feelings and unfortunately he was surrounded by deceiving stupids.
Btw who's that guy in the video and (Sry I donno Hindi) what was he saying ?

Pepsi

Veteran
Btw who's that guy in the video and (Sry I donno Hindi) what was he saying ?
im sorry, yes that video is entirely in hindi and the guy is talking about the various gangs and ppl that run bollywood from behind the scenes. the guy's name is vivek ranjan agnihotri and he's a film director. basically listed most crime syndicates as the shadow rulers of the industry.
Sushant is such an intellectual hardworking man.His passion for acting was highly intense.I have no idea abt his personal life.Sure everyone deserve personal space to live.I donno much abt bollywood juz used to watch some movies.I wanted to say that bollywood don't deserve SSR.Those ppl don't have time to recognize true talents and hardwork,all they need is juz some nepo kids to brag abt their industry.Sushant needed someone to share his true feelings and unfortunately he was surrounded by deceiving stupids.
agreed. he was surrounded by negative ppl all the time, who used him for his money and took him for granted. if only he had better company...

diley

Established
These brand ambsds doing one eye
images (31).jpeg
Am a fan of his movie Surgical Strike.Don't tell me he's a member in the propaganda :( but it seems like.....
fe8cf2ccb23e74471c09b7513fc7d67e.jpg
images (30).jpeg
Most of them does this symbol stuffs for mobile promotion photoshoot !

Pepsi

Veteran
These brand ambsds doing one eye
View attachment 46542
Am a fan of his movie Surgical Strike.Don't tell me he's a member in the propaganda :( but it seems like.....
View attachment 46541
View attachment 46543
Most of them does this symbol stuffs for mobile promotion photoshoot !
dude vicky kaushal has completely sold out lol no queries about it.. you should have seen his pictures at karan johar's party.. completely drugged and sold to the elite

i found this pic to be super interesting tho 1605939692517.png
similar scenes in three different movies.. and these movies ended up being their swan song

diley

Established
dude vicky kaushal has completely sold out lol no queries about it.. you should have seen his pictures at karan johar's party.. completely drugged and sold to the elite
Omg,I thought he wasn't into this...
I think bollywood will be doing completely good without this karanJ

diley

Established
Symbolism...
This video is gonna be a decade old,I juz wonder where the uploader has gone ?

TrustNo1

Established
I just find it hard to believe Bollywood would follow this same agenda. The whole 666 and Illuminati stuff always seemed more Hollywood/Western to me.
I need a little more proof on this

Pepsi

Veteran
I just find it hard to believe Bollywood would follow this same agenda. The whole 666 and Illuminati stuff always seemed more Hollywood/Western to me.
I need a little more proof on this
i mean, isn't that one of the biggest signs? we'll need to research a bit into the predictive programming side of this as well i think but i can't seem to find much on that

TrustNo1

Established
tbh the "666 sign" used here is basically a bastardisation of the mudras used in indian classical dancing.
Yes, this is exactly why I can't get on board with the 666 hand sign in Bollywood. I've seen it my whole life with Indian classical dancing. The one that the West is using has a Christian element to it, but I also think they've stolen/corrupted sacred hand signs from the East like they've done from the beginning.

But Christians would just bash this with saying "Satanic!" like the other stuff they aren't familiar with

Pepsi

Veteran
Yes, this is exactly why I can't get on board with the 666 hand sign in Bollywood. I've seen it my whole life with Indian classical dancing. The one that the West is using has a Christian element to it, but I also think they've stolen/corrupted sacred hand signs from the East like they've done from the beginning.

But Christians would just bash this with saying "Satanic!" like the other stuff they aren't familiar with
Which is why I haven't brought forward pics of Bollywood stars doing this. IMO tho, the Illuminati is using our hand gestures to demonise and bastardise our religion. Associating our religious and cultural motifs with Satanism is one way to undermine religion and ensure their agenda for a NWO.

TrustNo1

Established
https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/entertainment/many-murders-in-bollywood-have-been-declared-as-suicides-in-the-past-127849

"In a couple of TV debates, Khanna -- of the "Shaktiman" -- has claimed that there have been many 'murders in Bollywood', which were allegedly 'declared as suicides', in the past...
many crimes of murders in Bollywood are suppressed and turned into cases of suicide like the Sushant Singh Rajput case...
Tiwari also lauded Khanna's courage for 'pointing a finger at (Bollywood) where there is so much hidden muck' of which the Sushant case is just one off-shoot, and this will now result in a 'Maha Swachhata Abhiyan' to cleanse the film industry."

Everyone in Bollywood knows what's up but no one can speak up, not even veterans!
Is it just me, or does Bollywood keep a tighter hold on their secrets? VC analyzed some movies like The Neon Demon and Starry Eyes that reveal the inner workings of the industry but has Bollywood made any such movies? (large scale like Kareena Kapoor's Heroine)