Bollywood and the Illuminati

Pepsi

Veteran
While not as pervasive it seems the illuminati is invading bollywood too
1605509546452.png
Janhvi Kapoor.. actress and daughter of veteran actress Sridevi.
1605509684498.png
Akshay Kumar.. Bollywood superstar

1605509913329.png
Another child of a very famous actor, Sonam Kapoor.

1605510011613.png
Shahrukh Khan in the Don 2 movie poster

Most of these pics have been talked about by vc but i feel like they should be discussed further

Attachments

Pepsi

Veteran
1605510227390.png
Another bollywood movie poster... it usually seems the actress on the right, Kangana Ranaut, tries to fight the establishment but now it seems she is as much a part of it as the others

1605510341393.png
one-eye, duality, the cracks symbolising shattering of the psyche etc.

Pepsi

Veteran
Looks like Bollywood has fallen into Zionist/Freemasonic trap.
seems like it. these ppl even do the one-eye outside of photoshoots now.
1605511662704.png
also wanted to talk about sushant singh rajput, an actor who was probably killed/sacrificed by his girlfriend cum handler. it was the main reason why i started this thread. his case created a lot of outrage and all of a sudden everything died down. no agencies pursuing the case like before, no one talking about it. wonder what happened.

Pepsi

Veteran
The models or film stars are not in the know in my opinion rather the companies who make films/movies and photoshoots are being controlled by the Zionist/Freemasonic cults.

some movie/film stars and actresses who have come from abroad seem to be programmed.

they are spreading hatred between Muslims and Hindus by portraying honest Muslim rulers as lustful and
opressors (like Alauddin Khilji) and those Muslim rulers who were lustful and oppressor are portrayed as just and honest (like King Akbar). you can clearly see from their makeup and dressing what the movie makers are upto.

Alauddin KHILJI depiction in movie Padmavati :

King Akbar depicted in the movie Jodha Akbar:

moreover, they are slowly but gradually showing Israel/Emirates as good guys and Muslims as bad guys.

also, they are very pro-Moody. as if Moody was a Zionist.
Actually, it seems to be playing both sides. Hinduism is being thrown under the bus for way too long. For eg. Showing scenes of molestation while Hindu prayers or chants go on in the background, showing Hindu priests as lecherous while priests of other religions are shown holy and pure.

On the subject matter of mughals tho,they were all Invaders. They raped, killed and pillaged the native ppl whose towns they invaded. Despite that, they have towns named after them and also we learn more about them in textbooks than we do about our native rulers.

Idk much about the modi thing tho. A lot of people and the media were in favour of Obama too, so maybe to some extent they do look at the popular opinion?

5hawol

Established
seems like it. these ppl even do the one-eye outside of photoshoots now.
View attachment 46232
also wanted to talk about sushant singh rajput, an actor who was probably killed/sacrificed by his girlfriend cum handler. it was the main reason why i started this thread. his case created a lot of outrage and all of a sudden everything died down. no agencies pursuing the case like before, no one talking about it. wonder what happened.
So glad someone finally started B0llyw0d thread. I know so much about B0llyw0d cuz I love and watch B0llyw0d songs and dances alot. I will share what I know here.

About Sush@nt SR, his girlfriend wasn't involved in his death at all. She is a drug peddler and thats how they met cuz Sush@nt was addicted to drugs. See, Sush@nt was already an addict even before they met and he would have continued to procure it even without her. Except for her drugs connections all her other alleged involvements in connection to his death has been cleared. There were other powerful people involved in his death and she became the scapegoat. Their plan backfired cuz she ended up revealing lots of powerful names to the cops

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
So glad someone finally started Bollywood thread. I know so much about Bollywood cuz I love and watch Bollywood songs and dances alot. I will share what I know here.

About Sushant Singh Rajput, his girlfriend wasn't involved in his death at all. She is a drug peddler and thats how they met cuz Sushant was addicted to drugs. See, Sushant was already an addict even before they met and he would have continued to procure it even without her. Except for her drugs connections all her other alleged involvements in connection to his death has been cleared. There were other powerful people involved in his death and she became the scapegoat. Their plan backfired cuz she ended up revealing lots of powerful names to the cops
okay so some things i know:
pictures of his dead body were circulating on social media. the cause of death was hanging, but he had taser marks on his neck as well as one of his legs was broken. along with that his death was announced as a suicide without a proper postmortem. aiims (all india institute of medical sciences), the top medical body in india said his death was definitely suspicious, even going so far to slam the institute that performed the postmortem and then they backtracked all of a sudden. the guy didn't even leave behind a suicide note and was planning to leave bollywood and live a normal life.

not only that, rhea (his gf) had a huge control over his life, constantly withdrawing money from his bank account like ludicrous amounts AND deciding which acting offers he would take up, so while she MAY not have a hand in his death, she def had enough influence over him to be a handler. she also hasn't let out any powerful names, and the popular names she did reveal have now gone off scot-free. they broke up like 5 days before his death, maybe he found out something about her. NOT to mention her relations with a well known Bollywood film producer, Mahesh Bhatt. the man is insidious af. he was the one who predicted before that sushant would "commit suicide".

i don't think sushant's drug addiction has been proved, but messages have come forward that rhea would slip drugs into his food and he would be sleeping all the time. his family even filed a police report alleging danger to his life. the local police has been messing up this case from the get go (purposely tampering with the room where he died and the evidence), and it seems the state chief minister's son is also involved.

a couple of days before his death one of his managers also died, by alleged suicide because she jumped out a window. during a party. strangely enough, some reports sashe was found naked. in the initial weeks, her parents also alleged foul play, but they also strangely backtracked weeks later. threatened?

theories are going around that sushant knew the real reason behind the girl's death and planned to come clean about the powers that be. but he was killed before he could do so.

Pepsi

Veteran
pictures of his dead body were circulating on social media. the cause of death was hanging, but he had taser marks on his neck as well as one of his legs was broken. along with that his death was announced as a suicide without a proper postmortem. aiims (all india institute of medical sciences), the top medical body in india said his death was definitely suspicious, even going so far to slam the institute that performed the postmortem and then they backtracked all of a sudden. the guy didn't even leave behind a suicide note and was planning to leave bollywood and live a normal life.

not only that, rhea (his gf) had a huge control over his life, constantly withdrawing money from his bank account like ludicrous amounts AND deciding which acting offers he would take up, so while she MAY not have a hand in his death, she def had enough influence over him to be a handler. she also hasn't let out any powerful names, and the popular names she did reveal have now gone off scot-free. they broke up like 5 days before his death, maybe he found out something about her. NOT to mention her relations with a well known Bollywood film producer, Mahesh Bhatt. the man is insidious af. he was the one who predicted before that sushant would "commit suicide".

i don't think sushant's drug addiction has been proved, but messages have come forward that rhea would slip drugs into his food and he would be sleeping all the time. his family even filed a police report alleging danger to his life. the local police has been messing up this case from the get go (purposely tampering with the room where he died and the evidence), and it seems the state chief minister's son is also involved.

a couple of days before his death one of his managers also died, by alleged suicide because she jumped out a window. during a party. strangely enough, some reports sashe was found naked. in the initial weeks, her parents also alleged foul play, but they also strangely backtracked weeks later. threatened?

theories are going around that sushant knew the real reason behind the girl's death and planned to come clean about the powers that be. but he was killed before he could do so.
1605600975327.png
sushant singh rajput flaunting the one-eye.

the most blatant part of this is how the entirety of bollywood rushed forward to push the narrative that it was a suicide. pushing all those flowery mental health messages, crying faux tears on his death as if they personally knew him and how "tortured" he was. one actress in particular was almost annoying with the way she pushed the mental health narrative, plugging in her mental health "charity". sick.

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
well there are movie makers who are not part of zoinist/freemasonic cult so they depict the corrupt/abusive Hindu religious leaders (and corrupt Muslim leaders) as corrupt.
Nah I do feel like there's more of a push to show Hinduism as more corrupt than other religions. That being said, a lot of media will present fake news as well in order to incite riots and cause chaos.

The elite will always target the majority and show them to be evil to the minorities to revert the status quo and push their agenda.

5hawol

Established

Yes, I also think he was killed and his murder was connected with his manager's death.

Maybe His girlfriend found out he was goin to be killed and she fled the scene. She was in the relationship not for love but for money and to further her career, so she ran away when she found out. She was well connected and she met up with lots of high profile people while delivering their drugs and prolly she heard something while doing her rounds. Girls like that stay only when the going is good and will leave when problems appear.

Sush@nt drug addiction has been proven. Many of his co-workers testified they saw him take drugs at work. Even the girls who were questioned by the cops testified to his addiction.

The money withdrawn from his account was done to pay for the drugs. Drugs is an expensive habit and it eventually leave you broke. Many H0llyw0d stars too has been ruined in the same way. Drugs will leave you broke and homeless. Sush@nt was nearly broke due to his expensive habit and his extravagant life style. He also had many hanger-on friends for whom he paid for expensive trips abroad. One of them was also living in his house rent free. Money was withdrawn for these reasons. Not saying his girlfriend did not get any of his money. Sure she did - she was there for the money benefit after all, but it is rather irrational to blame only her for all the money withdrawals.

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
Does anyone have any thoughts behind Sridevi's death ?
I think it was a sacrifice for her daughter to come into movies. Her debut film did extremely well too, despite her being a terrible actor

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
Yes, I also think he was killed and his murder is connected with his manager's death.

Maybe His girlfriend found out he was goin to be killed and she fled away. She was in the relationship not for love but for money and to further her career, so she ran away when she found out. She was well connected and she met up with lots of high profile people while delivering their drugs and prolly she heard something while doing her rounds. Girls like that stay only when the going is good and will leave when problems appear.

Sushant drug addiction has been proven. Many of his co-workers testified they saw him take drugs at work. Even the girls who were questioned by the cops testified his addiction.

The money withdrawn from his account was done to pay for the drugs. Drugs is an expensive habit and it eventually leave you broke. Many Hollywood stars too has been ruined in the same way. Drugs will leave you broke and homeless. Sushant was nearly broke due to his expensive habit and his extravagant life style. He also had many hanger-on friends for whom he paid for expensive trips abroad. One of them was also living in his house rent free. Money was withdrawn for these reasons. Not saying his girlfriend did not get any of his money. Sure she did - she was there for the money benefit after all, but it is irrational to blame only her for all the money withdrawals.
Maybe it's just me but I find it very fishy that he wasn't the one controlling his bank account. What adds weight to this is the fact that she was also the one who decided which gigs he should take up and which ones he shouldn't.

diley

Established
I think it was a sacrifice for her daughter to come into movies. Her debut film did extremely well too, despite her being a terrible actor
I think the same,may be for her daughter.There is also a theory that she was murdered by her husband for money(insurance policy abt many crores).There is gonna be a film abt this incident(Sridevi's life),which will be released soon starring Priya P Varrier(overnight wink sensation)
images (35).jpegimages (34).jpeg

Pepsi

Veteran
I think the same,may be for her daughter.There is also a theory that she was murdered by her husband for money(insurance policy abt many crores).There is gonna be a film abt this incident(Sridevi's life),which will be released soon starring Priya P Varrier(overnight wink sensation)
View attachment 46349View attachment 46350
Wtf kind of a poster is that on the top right.
Also reportedly yeah, her husband was in a lot of debt. That's why she came back to Bollywood after a long break