Bollywood and the Illuminati

diley

Established
Friends, Im here to share something I found online. Its about A Khan. He is divorcing his second wife to marry a girl he knew since she was a toddler. Here's a throwback picture of him with the girl
View attachment 58525

She is now in her twenties and he is in his fifties. If this is true, then this is grooming.
Seriously !

Then...
that girl is gonna be his 3rd wife,
She might be around(elder) his daughter's age.

Got married two times still he didn find his true life partner ??!

5hawol

Established
Seriously !

Then...
that girl is gonna be his 3rd wife,
She might be around(elder) his daughter's age.

Got married two times still he didn find his true life partner ??!
I read some more on his previous marriages and there's a set pattern he follows. His first marriage lasted for 15 years. He had many affairs outside his marriage but he stayed married for 15 years and he and his wife had an amicable divorce and he married his second wife with first wife's blessing.
Now after exactly 15 years he is divorcing his 2nd wife too, had many affairs during this marriage as well and their divorce is amicable once again. 2nd wife is also ok with his new girlfriend and has given her go ahead for his third marriage.

diley

Established
I read some more on his previous marriages and there's a set pattern he follows. His first marriage lasted for 15 years. He had many affairs outside his marriage but he stayed married for 15 years and he and his wife had an amicable divorce and he married his second wife with first wife's blessing.
Now after exactly 15 years he is divorcing his 2nd wife too, had many affairs during this marriage as well and their divorce is amicable once again. 2nd wife is also ok with his new girlfriend and has given her go ahead for his third marriage.
Hm seems like his ex wifes are ok with everything,juz running their lives with mutual understanding. His marriage life is suspicious.

I donno much abt his life story...
Watched his few hit movies.

We can understand one thing that his life is screwed up.

Celebs real lives are always mysterious.

Am worried abt one thing...
Ppl always admire these celebs(real lives nd their movies) a lot,they consider it's okay to do immoral stuffs/date anyone irrespect of gender ie being gay or lesbo/dating/get married to/have s*x with/- many persons alike celebs(not al). Each an every act of celebs will influence their fans to do sth good or bad. It's fine if it's a good one but what if it's sth bad ???!
Celebrity obsession is a huge stupidity here in India as well around the world. Ppl don't remember their parents bday but they grandly celebrate their favorite celebs bday. In India many youngsters were killed in arguments over their fav celebs.

Thats sad...

queen82

Star
They were just 13 when they dated. Nick Jonas and his brothers all had their purity rings then. Their rings were a big deal back then and in a way they made purity rings trendy.
Miley's first serious relationship was with an underwear model. She was 15, he was 20.
Nick at 18 met Delta 26-27? and for the first time since he started wearing it, he was spotted without his purity ring.
Miley also wrote the song 7 Things about him i think , i always thought he was her first love or something

AlwaysTired

Rookie
Friends, Im here to share something I found online. Its about A Khan. He is divorcing his second wife to marry a girl he knew since she was a toddler. Here's a throwback picture of him with the girl
View attachment 58525

She is now in her twenties and he is in his fifties. If this is true, then this is grooming.
Wow!
He also has an alleged mixed-race Half British son out there that he refuses to acknowledge.

5hawol

Established
Wow!
He also has an alleged mixed-race Half British son out there that he refuses to acknowledge.
Can't keep his d*** inside his pants huh? I also read somewhere that he sleeps with all his costars. Its a pre-requisite agreement to act in his movies. According to him, having s*x with his female costars creates that intimate connection with them and helps in bringing out their onscreen chemistry.

queen82

Star
Can't keep his d*** inside his pants huh? I also read somewhere that he sleeps with all his costars. Its a pre-requisite agreement to act in his movies. According to him, having s*x with his female costars creates that intimate connection with them and helps in bringing out their onscreen chemistry.
it was probably an excuse that he use to get laid

TrustNo1

Rookie
In other news, Shilpa Sherry’s husband has been accused of coercing woman into making adult films in exchange for acting jobs. If her husband is into this, I wonder if Shilpa helped recruit them as well.
How else do these stars generate so much wealth??

Pepsi

Veteran
In other news, Shilpa Sherry’s husband has been accused of coercing woman into making adult films in exchange for acting jobs. If her husband is into this, I wonder if Shilpa helped recruit them as well.
How else do these stars generate so much wealth??

India's version of epstein and maxwell

diley

Established
Jahnvi bought a very expensive house more than a year back.... she had barely done any films at the time. Guess this is how she got the money
I really doubt that whether her mum is a sacrifice...for family's fame,name & money ?! :rolleyes:
Still her (Sr!Dv) death is a mystery !

Pepsi

Veteran
thats Priyanka Chopra right?
This had to happen after she married one of the Jonas brothers (still surprises me btw) and starred in some American shows.
If there's one thing you have to know about that woman, it's that she'll do anything to go to the top