Bollywood and the Illuminati

Beautiful

Star
Anyone know about this animal movie? I heard that movie is highly problematic because of how women are treated by the men in the movie. How did it become so popular? I heard it is now one of the highest grossing movies of all time.
Thing is there are no strong women character in movie except heroine but she was also given low volume. We should not talk about mother character who is always shut down by father and son...the thing is director depended more on violence and sex ..with high bgm....and the thing more disturbing to everyone is cheating is glorified ..hero cheats on wife but he will say i cheated but u should not cheat even if I die don't marry again. There will be a scene where he ask the girl who he cheated with to lick his boots to prove her love and to suprise she will try and hero will remove boots.( Lets us consider this is to prove her love but director can show different way....i personally feel this) murders were covered in name of rich....

There is one bdms scenes but i believe it has a reason. But there is one scene where hero will say to heroine " imagine if my chest was like yours not like mine....sadly it is a men world" such a degrading statment i felt disgusting....i mean from women chest u drank milk and grown up .....and there is one more scene where he will ask heroine to remove top for his comfort bcz he was low he will ask in middle of house/ kitchen and they will show a female maid in background and for suprise she will remove it,(just imagine if the maid was man I'm sure society would call her slut)

One more thing is hero will have daughter and son ... director showed son more than daughter and she didn't even have one line..but his son has..

This all things were covered in name of alpha....father's revenge...the people who connected to film are youth bcz of bgm and sex and mostly rural I think, movie received hatred from urban bcz educated people rejected this film....i strongly believe now the country is also like that I mean people are liking aggressive violence films. Bollywood was low, violence films are becoming famous, director shows extreme of characters..bgm which gives high..these thing helped success of movie. If movie gets released in normal days not on this hype days movie will fail bcz no content in movie really they said father son movie. But father son appears on screen only for 15 min. Movie was purely carried by hype

arhur12

Star
Thing is there are no strong women character in movie except heroine but she was also given low volume. We should not talk about mother character who is always shut down by father and son...the thing is director depended more on violence and sex ..with high bgm....and the thing more disturbing to everyone is cheating is glorified ..hero cheats on wife but he will say i cheated but u should not cheat even if I die don't marry again. There will be a scene where he ask the girl who he cheated with to lick his boots to prove her love and to suprise she will try and hero will remove boots.( Lets us consider this is to prove her love but director can show different way....i personally feel this) murders were covered in name of rich....

There is one bdms scenes but i believe it has a reason. But there is one scene where hero will say to heroine " imagine if my chest was like yours not like mine....sadly it is a men world" such a degrading statment i felt disgusting....i mean from women chest u drank milk and grown up .....and there is one more scene where he will ask heroine to remove top for his comfort bcz he was low he will ask in middle of house/ kitchen and they will show a female maid in background and for suprise she will remove it,(just imagine if the maid was man I'm sure society would call her slut)

One more thing is hero will have daughter and son ... director showed son more than daughter and she didn't even have one line..but his son has..

This all things were covered in name of alpha....father's revenge...the people who connected to film are youth bcz of bgm and sex and mostly rural I think, movie received hatred from urban bcz educated people rejected this film....i strongly believe now the country is also like that I mean people are liking aggressive violence films. Bollywood was low, violence films are becoming famous, director shows extreme of characters..bgm which gives high..these thing helped success of movie. If movie gets released in normal days not on this hype days movie will fail bcz no content in movie really they said father son movie. But father son appears on screen only for 15 min. Movie was purely carried by hype
Yes I have heard about some of these things but it seems like the actual movie was worse than what people are telling. Even worse, the director has said that he believes slapping your spouse in a relationship is ok and if you don't get physical with your spouse in that way it means you don't love them. I feel really bad for the Indian women who are being harassed by these incels for calling out the film. I liked Ranbir Kapoor in Rockstar but really hate him now. He is a nepobaby who didn't need to do that film. He could've asked for changes in the script. Feel the same about Shahid Kapoor now after he did Kabir Singh. These Kapoors are all annoying. Even that Kareena Kapoor I hate her because of her attitude. Most of these actors are high-school drop outs but they act all mighty because their families have connections in the industry.

I haven't seen south movies like RRR, Bahubali etc but it seems like Indian GP now only likes mass action films or films with anti-Pakistan, Islamophobia and Jingoism. I saw Fighter's trailer and they is a lot of Jingoism in that film as well.
This is the list of top 10 highest grossing Indian films in 2023 and only Dunki is a non-action film which worked only because of SRK's stardom and Rajkumar Hirani's reputation as a director. Gadar 2 was also bad but became popular because of nostalgia and anti-Pakistan elements. Pathaan and Jawan are also mass action films with bad scripts but at least they weren't sexist and the patriotism in Pathaan seems palatable.

So, all 4 blockbusters in 2023 were really mass action films with bad scripts and I think the reason they worked is because most people going to theatres now are young Indian men who are into incel ideologies like red pill.

Beautiful

Star
the director has said that he believes slapping your spouse in a relationship is ok and if you don't get physical with your spouse in that way it means you don't love them
He said it in this way...if u r in love u have complete rights on eachother. If u can't touch her or beat her when ever u want I don't see love there then it comes under red and blue margins on paper which is not love.....

Even I don't agree on this

arhur12

Star
I am a Pakistani Muslim and NGL most people in my country started to really like Aamir Khan after he did hajj in 2012 and one of our local moulvi praised him for being a good person and after PK was released in 2014. I and my whole family, friends everyone loved PK but looking back at it now I can't call it a good film now because it was really that one film that started the whole debate about intolerance in India and led to the increased hatred against Muslims in India and Bollywood as a whole. I think the way they made PK hurt sentiments of regular Hindus and the film should have been made more sensibly. What's worse is that in 2017 Aamir Khan came with Secret Superstar which although was a good film but stereotypes Indian Muslims. There is also apparently a dialogue in Laal Singh Chaddha where Aamir's character who is a Sikh says he does not pray because his mother said "Mazhab se Malaria phelta hai" (Malaria spreads due to religion). Really, I am shocked because he was the first Indian actor I liked. This man is disgusting he doesn't respect any religion.

To tell you the truth none of these Muslim actors are REAL Muslims. You can't get married to a Hindu or do Pooja in a Hindu temple but all the Khans have done this but at least Salman Khan and SRK don't try to be preachy and disrespect other religions. Aamir Khan is an actor and a non-practicing Muslim who doesn't have any authority on religion. This guy probably doesn't even know basics about Islam or Hinduism so he has no right to make movies about religion.

arhur12

Star
He said it in this way...if u r in love u have complete rights on eachother. If u can't touch her or beat her when ever u want I don't see love there then it comes under red and blue margins on paper which is not love.....

Even I don't agree on this
Yes, the director is disgusting and he has been attacking everyone who has tried to criticise his movie. To be honest I don't even watch Bollywood movies anymore but I saw some Indian women I follow on twitter talk about this movie and I felt scared because even though Indian films are not officially released in our Theatres but these films are eventually released on OTT platforms like Netflix and quite a lot of Pakistanis watch Bollywood movies as well and I am afraid it will affect young men and boys in South Asia.

arhur12

Star
Guys, this might be a controversial opinion but I saw a few interviews of SSR's sister Priyanka Singh Rajput and to me she sounds like a liar. In one of the interviews it seemed like she was reading from a teleprompter.
I am a Pakistani and her Hindi/Urdu accent sounds so fake and artificial here to me. Her body language too looks fake. When she is talking about her brother the expressions on her face and her voice sound really fake. Even, there are instances in this video where she stutters and looks towards the camera which is suspicious because it doesn't look natural. Look closely, in the beginning when she speaks about him being highest paid TV actor it looks like she is reading from a teleprompter.
Idk which side was right in this case but SSR's sister does not give me good vibes. Maybe his family is too part of some conspiracy theory.