Bob Saget Found Dead at 65

queen82

Star
Photos of Bob Saget’s hotel room where he died released by police
On Tuesday, Orlando, Fla., authorities released images of the Ritz-Carlton suite the late comic had been staying in – and give a look at the padded headboard that may have caused Saget’s fatal head injury. Police believe he may have hit his head on the bed’s headboard sometime after 2 a.m. and had gone to sleep, thinking nothing of it.​
Police reportedly believe Bob Saget hit head on marble bathroom floor before he died
Authorities investigating Bob Saget’s death believe the “Full House” star collapsed in his hotel bathroom and struck his head on the marble floor — before he stumbled into bed, lost consciousness again and died, according to a report. He suffered skull fractures so severe that one doctor reportedly speculated they could have been caused by falling from several stories or a baseball bat attack. “It’s definitely an unusual case. There are still a lot of unanswered questions,” an Orange County sheriff’s deputy told the outlet.​
Judge permanently blocks release of Bob Saget autopsy records
The 65-year-old actor died on Jan. 9 after suffering “blunt head trauma,” likely from a fall backward, at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes in Florida, an autopsy has revealed. Saget suffered a fracture at the base of his skull, fractures around his eye sockets, a cut to his scalp, and bleeding between the brain and tissue covering the brain, according to an autopsy report.​

Did the soft headboard caused his skull and eye sockets to fracture? Or was it the marble bathroom floor that killed him, he got up, and died in the bed?

kinda suspicious, why he didn't go to the hospital if it really happen that?

SomaticBanshee

Established
What is going on with his wife? Now they are going after the cops who discovered him in the hotel room. What the hell is she trying to hide? Seriously? Wouldn’t someone as the closest to the victim want to get full disclosure and answers as to what happened?

Daze

Star
I noticed a video made by Matthew North exposing Joe Rogan has been censored. Normally Youtube doesn't censor dead people, but they did this time.

Since it was originally posted in this thread by me. I will post it here again with a different source. Same video, but a little bit harder for themtube to silence.

Just allow me to point out the obvious. Powers that be don't want you to see this video (clearly), while Mr Rogan remains rich and famous with a huge audience.

I noticed a video made by Matthew North exposing Joe Rogan has been censored. Normally Youtube doesn't censor dead people, but they did this time.

Since it was originally posted in this thread by me. I will post it here again with a different source. Same video, but a little bit harder for themtube to silence.

Just allow me to point out the obvious. Powers that be don't want you to see this video (clearly), while Mr Rogan remains rich and famous with a huge audience.
Is Matthew north dead? Where’d you hear about this? I know he disappeared completely a few years ago. He was a great researcher

Daze

Star
Is Matthew north dead? Where’d you hear about this? I know he disappeared completely a few years ago. He was a great researcher
This is what i heard. You know the media won't draw attention to it.

Matt just disappeared about 2 years ago and people were saying he suicided. Clearly he didn't.

1655606373544.png

It looks like he is being erased. From the video i posted a few pages back, to his twitter.

1655606562091.png

Things are disappearing.

Reminds me of Johhny Gat, he also called out certain people and not to long after he put his face out there he was gone.

SomaticBanshee

Established

thanks for posting this. Never heard of North and his channel. I looked through some of the comments but no one mentioned how he passed away. I’ll try watching this but it’s really difficult to listen to that moron talk. One would have to be insane to go on that show.