Bob Saget Found Dead at 65

queen82

Star
So now p***philia is duality philosophy or some such BS?
i really doubt it was a bs in his case

~JC~

Veteran

BeemBow

Star
I'm confused by this, what was the point of the article on the site with the video? They're stating a theory which stems from a video that some rando(??) created, showing a digitally inserted all-seeing-eye on Bob's shirt at the end of the video, and we're supposed to question whether Bob Saget was partof the illuminati?
I added the link because the site's content seems to be in the realm of VC with the conspiracies and all, in regards to the video linked on the site...it does seem odd af. Regardless still wanted to share the link to the site because of the text mainly.

queen82

Star
they also went at his funeral , i would never went at the funeral of my abuser

Lucy

Veteran
Story is not adding up
Bob Saget's autopsy report reveals multiple head fractures usually seen in 'high force injuries'

queen82

Star
Story is not adding up
Bob Saget's autopsy report reveals multiple head fractures usually seen in 'high force injuries'
these celebrities deaths are always suspicious , nothing new in here

Lucy

Veteran
Agree, but what a twist how family covered up his cause of death by downplaying his head injury. Had a big funeral, every celebrity spoke so highly of him.
Yet for me personally I really believe he had an extremely dark side to him.
His Aristocrat joke was so dark, perverted and evil. Something very sinister about this guy and his life.

Lucy

Veteran
Looks like family is fighting to keep the truth from the media....
Bob Saget's family files suit to block further release of records related to star's death to protect ‘privacy’ | Fox News

~JC~

Veteran
Are you enjoying the theater?

Rogan is a shill, always has been.

Have you heard of Matthew North? He exposed Rogan years ago. He was a popular truther until he got "suicided".
Much like Rick Clay, Bill Cooper and others.. some truthers are taken out.

I’ve never heard of Matthew North, nor do I believe Rogan’s a shill because this dude spent hrs splicing up video evidence to support his theory. I feel confident saying this because I actually LISTEN to Rogan’s show and have for a long time.

He’s a shill why? simply because he’s fascinated by technology and has ideas about where it’s going? These are not red flag conversations. Anyone with a shred of critical thought and an eighth can get into these topics. I myself have had conversations with people in this way. I actually listen to Rogan’s podcast regularly or when it’s a guest I’m curious about. I may not agree with everything he saying, but I don’t need to. he asks the kind of questions the rest of our dumb asses would ask. Some of the reasons he’s so popular is because millions of people appreciate his sense of humility and openness.

Now he’s being attacked by the media, which was all bound to happen. Only people who actually listen to his show and have followed him for years would understand that he’s just a human and not some shill, nor a racist or misogynistic meathead and whatever the rest of the people who don’t actually listen conjur up.

Daze

Star
I’ve never heard of Matthew North, nor do I believe Rogan’s a shill because this dude spent hrs splicing up video evidence to support his theory. I feel confident saying this because I actually LISTEN to Rogan’s show and have for a long time.

He’s a shill why? simply because he’s fascinated by technology and has ideas about where it’s going? These are not red flag conversations. Anyone with a shred of critical thought and an eighth can get into these topics. I myself have had conversations with people in this way. I actually listen to Rogan’s podcast regularly or when it’s a guest I’m curious about. I may not agree with everything he saying, but I don’t need to. he asks the kind of questions the rest of our dumb asses would ask. Some of the reasons he’s so popular is because millions of people appreciate his sense of humility and openness.

Now he’s being attacked by the media, which was all bound to happen. Only people who actually listen to his show and have followed him for years would understand that he’s just a human and not some shill, nor a racist or misogynistic meathead and whatever the rest of the people who don’t actually listen conjur up.
Years ago a hot mic moment was broadcast on Rogans show. It was someone speaking into his earpiece telling him what to say. This was probably when people started to wake up to him.

Why don't you watch the video? Its 2 hours of evidence, starting with the fact one of his sponsors is 23 and me. If you never heard of them, their ceo is the sister of the ceo of youtube. Ya know, the one that's been censoring for about 5 years now? 23 and me is collecting dna globally. Its a nefarious company. I'll let you look them up.

The media attacked Alex Jones too. Does that mean he was legit? Joe's "popular" because they want him to be. They can easily censor him on any platform like they do with all of the REAL truthers. But his audience is in the millions with plenty of publicity from legacy media? Do you seriously beleive they don't want him to speak?

Joe has MIC connections and makes 100m a year. Do you think he is any threat to the system? Do you think he wants to be?

Much like Cooper and Jones, Jones went on to super stardom and Cooper got a bullet. Rogan went on to super stardom and North got a bullet.
The patterns repeat and the cycle goes on. To this day people still defend agent Jones while Rogan was outed Years ago.

Watch the video, or stay ignorant. Your choice. As i said, Jones still has a following and Rogans millions of sheep aren't going anywhere soon.

~JC~

Veteran
Years ago a hot mic moment was broadcast on Rogans show. It was someone speaking into his earpiece telling him what to say. This was probably when people started to wake up to him.

Why don't you watch the video? Its 2 hours of evidence, starting with the fact one of his sponsors is 23 and me. If you never heard of them, their ceo is the sister of the ceo of youtube. Ya know, the one that's been censoring for about 5 years now? 23 and me is collecting dna globally. Its a nefarious company. I'll let you look them up.

The media attacked Alex Jones too. Does that mean he was legit? Joe's "popular" because they want him to be. They can easily censor him on any platform like they do with all of the REAL truthers. But his audience is in the millions with plenty of publicity from legacy media? Do you seriously beleive they don't want him to speak?

Joe has MIC connections and makes 100m a year. Do you think he is any threat to the system? Do you think he wants to be?

Much like Cooper and Jones, Jones went on to super stardom and Cooper got a bullet. Rogan went on to super stardom and North got a bullet.
The patterns repeat and the cycle goes on. To this day people still defend agent Jones while Rogan was outed Years ago.

Watch the video, or stay ignorant. Your choice. As i said, Jones still has a following and Rogans millions of sheep aren't going anywhere soon.
Yeah, I have no interest in watching a 2 hour video. It's all speculation. Sheep? Because words come out of his mouth that people listen to.. Guess anyone who makes the choice to listen to anything for entertainment and curiosity are sheep. He doesn't advise people to do anything harmful (at least not me anyway!) and doesn't pretend like he knows everything. Anyone who listens to his shows KNOWS this. Yeah, I heard about the hot mic thing.. thanks, but I will trust my own judgement here. Enjoy the cinema of all of that though :)