Bob Saget Found Dead at 65

Sibi

Established
I was disgusted and shocked when I read about the content in his comedy acts through the years.
Loved the show Full House and had no idea how depraved his comedy show was....
I was totally disgusted when I watched his standup.

Also, he hosted America's Funniest Home Videos. There were a lot of videos of people in pain, but the laugh track going. I remember one of the winning videos was a toddler who was hit in the private area really hard with a ball. He was in pain, crying, and looking into his diaper. They played their laugh track and every step. Evil!

Lizard King

Established
Hopefully more evil people in Hollywood will get fake poisonous vaccine and follow him straight into hell. At least something good would come out of this madness. Wouldn't mind seeing Whoopi Goldberg take some more boosters along with the whole cast of the View.

Sibi

Established
Quotes about Bob Saget
  • Gilbert Gottfried
    • “Bob Saget, who raped and killed a girl in 1990” (That one was supposed to be a deliberately false outrageous rumor, not an actual accusation.)
    • “How do you make an a** hurt? The Olsen Twins say ‘well Bob Saget hands you a chocolate milk that he just made and you wake up three hours later lying on your stomach.”
  • John Stamos
    • “What a tough gig that must’ve been huh? Their job consisted of saying, ‘Take a look at this.’ Which is what he used to say to Mary-Kate Olsen in her dressing room.”
  • Jeffrey Ross
    • “I love him like a perverted uncle who pays for lunch and then follows me into the men’s room.”
    • “‘Full House’ should’ve been called ‘Blackjack’ because you hit on the Olsens when they were 8 and you didn’t stop until they were 21.'”
    • “Is it true that you used to give Mary-Kate acting lessons? (inaudible) tell her, ‘Act like this never happened.”
    • “Bob Saget is a sick bastard. He has two daughter in college and three girlfriends in high school.”
    • “Most (inaudible) dream of performing in Las Vegas, Nevada. Bob Saget dreams of performing in Hannah Montana.”
  • Brian Posehn
    • “Bob has done a lot for this country. For eight seasons, half an hour a week, ‘Full House’ kept pedophiles off the street. In fact, three of them were on the show.”
  • Cloris Leachman
    • “I’m glad I got out of sitcoms before you killed them. You didn’t just kill sitcoms, you raped them and left them for dead in a ditch.
  • Jeff Garlin
    • “The other day — I never met the Olsen twins, he introduced me to them — I said to him, ‘How do I tell them apart?’ He says, ‘Ashley swallows.'”
  • Asked about the crass nature of p***philia jokes targeting minors, Saget responded by saying that of course he didn’t like them. He was quoted by the New York Post as saying: “Anybody who talks about my TV kids – that upsets me the most. I am very protective. I love them very, very much.”
However, regarding Saget:
  • Saget freely admitted (confessed) in his memoir that he “couldn’t resist groping” the doll that was used as a prop or “stand-in” for the twins when they were not on-set.
  • His memoir was called Dirty Daddy. (The play on words, used to substitute for the obvious meaning, was the subhead: “family man turned filthy comedian.”)
  • Full House was a family show, but Saget used to draw male genitalia on the scripts.
  • Mary-Kate developed anorexia nervosa, which is potentially linked with childhood sexual abuse.

I feel so bad for the Olsen twins. They had no say in any of this. :(

Mary Kate later married Oliver Sarkozy. Mary-Kate Olsen's request for an emergency order to file for divorce from husband Olivier Sarkozy has been denied because the matter has been deemed "not essential."

Lizard King

Established