Bluetooth challenge

Daze

Superstar
Theres a guy on bitchute (maybe odysee, idr) who makes bluetooth/vax videos. The channel is called American debt slave if memory serves.
He has several videos where he claims the vaxxed are putting off bluetooth signals. One video he even goes to the graveyard and gets signals.

I'd say its possible, I'm sure they did chip some people with the vax for testing if nothing else. But for sure it is the minority so I assume most will fail bluetooth tests.

For what its worth some of the more "crazy" conspriacies are put out by the powers that shouldn't be for no other reason then to discredit. Flat earth being a good example here. So be careful what you push, might end up playing into their hands. Indeed this is an age of deception.

FilthPig

Veteran
Every vax has Graphene-Oxide in it (or Graphene-hydroxide) which is paramagnetic (paramagnetic means its not magnetic unless it comes into contact with strong magnetic field,after which it turns magnetic and aligns itself with magnetic flux lines that came into contact with it).Graphene-oxide u can imagina as tiny pieces of lego that will stick together into bigger pieces ,giving every person unique size of those structures ,where those structures are,the amount of them etc so every persons reflects magnetic fields differently back when u "scan" them with radiowaves.Works pretty much as RFID chip.Difference is the whole vaxxed person with its magnetic field is a giant RFID chip thanks to graphene-oxide.

USA has been spying on people for a long time by collecting location data of their phones MAC adresses (phone all the time sends out signals to mobile masts which ping it back,all those pings get recorded).Easy to triangulate phones location by computer just by calculating how strong the phones signal is to different masts around it.

Now they upgraded their system , masts are sending out signals that reflect back to the masts all close by MAC adresses and that means also vaxxed people are now "reflective" to the magnetic field in certain wavelength.
I would guess the vax has atleast couple of purposes -
*Makes tracking people very easy with 5G masts.
*Depopulation - SM-102 is one vax ingredient that sterilizes the next generation.If u take SM-102 u might survive and still get kids but your kids will be 99% sterile.
*Possibly to manipulate peoples emotions through ELF-waves and other wavelengths. Dont even need graphene-oxide in people to do that but it will make it very much more efficient .USA has been experimenting with ELF-waves on regular people for decades and so have the others.
*Enabling to kill people with radiowaves so any annoying vaxxed person can be given an heartattack by sending strong impulsses in certain volume,wavelength and frequency towards the target.When old classical radiowaves used 6 centimeter wavelength then 5G uses 0.1-10 millimeters.
Thats like comparing flashlight to a lazer - u can stare at a 60W lightbulb with no problem but with 60W lazer u can cut your arm off.Same amount of energy passes through both of them,difference is density/concentration of energy.If u want to catch any signal completely then your antenna has to be the same size as the wavelength u want to capture (you want to listen to a radio that uses 6cm wavelength then u need antenna that is atleast 6 centimeters big).

Surley

Established
Theres a guy on bitchute (maybe odysee, idr) who makes bluetooth/vax videos. The channel is called American debt slave if memory serves.
He has several videos where he claims the vaxxed are putting off bluetooth signals. One video he even goes to the graveyard and gets signals.

I'd say its possible, I'm sure they did chip some people with the vax for testing if nothing else. But for sure it is the minority so I assume most will fail bluetooth tests.

For what its worth some of the more "crazy" conspriacies are put out by the powers that shouldn't be for no other reason then to discredit. Flat earth being a good example here. So be careful what you push, might end up playing into their hands. Indeed this is an age of deception.
Yes I know there are crazy conspiracy theories but if people can check for themselves and that is the claim, that you can use your own cell phone to check, that could be a game changer. Also I would think if anyone ,even one person was unknowingly chipped that would be unacceptable .But anyway this post wasnt to push as truth but to Challenge and find out if it is true....

redqueen

Superstar
I actually did try this and had a
ton of mac addresses come up
but I was wondering if it could be
peoples phone/apple tags w/e as
there is enough bt tech now a days
All that stood out to me though is none
were named and most of the bt devices
I use all have like a company name
example
My lil ones bt speaker says it's a
bt speaker none of these addresses
have that and I did try searching to see
if I could find a company tied to the numbers
but nope I could not

So I'm still not sure with this one
I would like to think it's not true but
We do Know tptb have put something into
the xav that We have no idea what the things
in it are for

Surley

Established
REALLY CURIOUS IF THIS WORKS. These doctors say it does for every person vaccinated