Blood types

redqueen

Superstar
this is a topic a few of us were discussing so thought I would share
Lucy,I thought you may enjoy this as it explains interactions and such between them all

She makes a lot of interesting points
I have been looking into this a lot as I wanna know lol
I am aware we may never know
it doesn't hurt to try asking/looking for answers

Lucy

Star
this is a topic a few of us were discussing so thought I would share
Lucy,I thought you may enjoy this as it explains interactions and such between them all

She makes a lot of interesting points
I have been looking into this a lot as I wanna know lol
I am aware we may never know
it doesn't hurt to try asking/looking for answers
Thx redqueen!
It looks very interesting!

redqueen

Superstar
seems there is a diet for each blood type
this is for rh positive
so far I cannot seem to find one for rh negative
still looking

I've been doing waaaay too much research on the blood type rh- topic recently...

There is a cult in which the leader claims people with A- blood are "original earth beings" and those who are + have alien dna and other ABO types are half alien half ape (of course she's A- :rolleyes: ). She claims it's the oldest type but "science" disagrees.

Anyway i found out that some people are really into their rh- status. To the point of making it their entire identity. I find it bizarre, but then i'm just a lowly +.

Here are some of the relevant posts from my thread about the cult

Oldest blood type
blood types
This scientific article discusses three alternate hypothesis for the origin of blood types. Not one takes type A- to be the oldest!

Either all 3 separately but simultaneously, O was first, or AB was first.
Based on the primary races hypothesis, it was thought that in the three major races of man, blood groups A in Europe, B in Asian, and finally O in South America have been emerged and gradually due to the migration and mixing of the races, became the present situation. But we know that in each continent, the isolated populations are seen that have completely different blood groups. For example, there is relatively high prevalence of blood group O in Siberian inhabitants; also this blood group is very common in some areas of Switzerland (3)

According to another hypothesis, the emergence of all blood groups A and B and their subgroups, are resulted from successive mutations, from a basic and common blood group, which is the O group, and have been branched over millions of years.
Based on this theory, the old races have O blood group, such as Red Indians of South America, and Eskimos that among them the frequency of O blood group is between 75–100%. While in most of recent ethnic groups A and B blood groups are dominant.

In another hypothesis, the first blood group had been AB blood group, which gradually and over the time due to genetic mutations was resulted in A and B and finally O blood groups (Fig. 2). Base on this theory, perhaps a few million years ago all people have had type O blood only, which is more resistant against many infectious diseases.
Times from a video of the cult leader discussing the topic, video posted on quoted post
~11:44 rh-, those w/o the coating belong on the planet
discussing the rh- blood, she claims that those who are rh- belong on the planet because the rh factor functions as a "spacesuit" for the rest of us to be able to live in this planet's conditions.

~13:10 purebloods have become 1%, 15% pure blood, 73% "covenant" both a + and - on first chromosome, 13% ++
Elites want to get rid of +s
she refers to those who are rh- as "purebloods" and claims the 1% are in this group. She revisits the concept in a few minutes, this time about ABO blood types.

~17:00 ++ genes from annunaki project
individuals who don't have a recessive rh- gene are descended from an annunaki breeding project accordimg to her
~19:00 A from isis genesis, O from 2nd genesis w annunaki, B from igigi; moon crashed into planet n made asteroid belt

Compatibility charts and outcomes from the cult, pages show on original quotex post
This next few pages are incredibly repetitive...

View attachment 90093View attachment 90092View attachment 90095View attachment 90094View attachment 90097View attachment 90096

The definitions over the next few pages are an attempt to explain the variety of different combitations of rh factor blood types, which "genesis" they're from, and compatible breeding.

+/+ supposedly created so beings from other planets could survive on earth (and venus and mars)

Only -/+ or -/- men can mate with -/- women or else the blood will attack the "invader"

Yes and no. Before the discovery of the rh factor about 10,000 babies died or were disabled per year in the US because of rh factor incompatibility, and it is still a problem in countries where they don't test. (I am wondering if blackshear is opposed to rhogam, or is she just believes people should only choose certain partners)

Then we get into all the compatibility charts.

-/- men with +/+ women resulted in -/+ individuals

-/+ women can mate with -/- men, +/+ men, and -/+ men

-/+ men can mate with -/-, -/+, +/+ women

If a -/+ man with a -/- woman have a -/- daughter then she can reproduce asexually(?)

At this point i started to glaze over... if this is not clarified in the manuscript and it's relevant i will revisit, but for now i think everyone gets the point.

Some beings decided to create others to serve them. The elites purposely kept their bloodlines -/- in order to oppress everyone else (how is this oppression?)

I still don't understand how exactly it is oppression to not be a rh- blood type, it seems to me as though she's just constantly trying to show that she's superior while claiming to feel bad for everyone else.

She is now saying we are all heirs (in the interview she said only the A- blood type).

A few more interesting links with alternative theories for rh-. Quotes on original quoted post

According to blackshear, Rh+ is an "internal space suit" so beings that are not native to earth can survive in earth - i mean "tiamat's" - atmosphere.

The "definitions" section is discussed here.

She also mentioned the blood type thing in the video interviews

The genetic experiments part will be mentioned later on in the manuscript. I'll comment on it then.

I don't believe in evolution, but evolution would discount blackshear's theory. Supposedly other primates have positive and negative rh types, so her explanation (later on in the manuscript) that rh+ people are half ape half annunaki alien - as opposed to her pure earthling rh- blood - makes no sense.

I found a study that claims rh- people, especially men, are not as healthy as rh+.

This article about rh- people was interesting. It claimed they are more resistant to toxoplasmosis, and more likely to be homosexuals. I found that interesting since there may be a connection between those two things...

It also mentioned where the origins of rh- people are more prevalent, and alternative theories about them.

This site is focused entirely too much on the being rh- subject, to the point that i detect some eugenic undertones. This article (and video at the link) claims US presidents are disproportionately rh-. It would corroborate what blackshear said about the elites being rh-, but not the why.

At this point i would have to conclude that blackshear possibly came upon this type of information and decided that she's special. She would possibly know about her blood type because of her freemasonic family and their emphasis on lineages, or perhaps simply found out during prenatal care. Doctors routinely screen for rh type, because of the dangers to the baby if incompatible and untreated.

(Fun fact: even if both parents are rh+, there can still be minor incompatibilities/issues if they have different ABO type and the baby is different than the mother. I found this out when i had my youngest. I had no idea this was a thing and was really upset because the nurse explained it as my blood was atracking the baby and we had to stay in the hospital a couple extra days for observation. I had not been told this could even be a possibility)