Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

Lisa

Superstar
A greater love would have been to not condemn us unjustly for being and doing exactly what our god given natures have us be and do.

Did you see this?

Would only an evil god blame his own creations for the taint therein -- of his poor craftsmanship?

God is said to have condemned the whole world and all in it who followed Adam and Eve.

Christianity calls it our Original Sin; the sin of being born tainted by Adam’s sin. It happens to be an immoral construct that the Jews do not have in the original theology.

We are also told that god creates us all tainted and sustains us all.

If I erred in raising or creating my children, I would step up to the blame.

Why does god punish us, victims of his poor craftsmanship, instead of taking his rightful blame?

I also thought that Yahweh was the Jewish god, yet Christianity does not have Yahweh following his own law. Christians have Yahweh murdering his own son as a sacrifice that goes against most sane laws.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

God, it seems to me, has screwed up creation and wants to blame the creation for his own
incompetence.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
God created and said it was good. He created man and woman and it was good, He places them I. The garden and it was good. He gave them a job in that garden and it was good. He told them that they couldn’t eat the fruit from the tree of good and evil or they will surely die. They ate the fruit, disobeyed God and brought sin (disobedience to God) into the world that infects is all to this day. We know the difference between good and evil yet we always want to do the evil and not the good. Not God’s fault, He did warn about eating the fruit. Even then He didn’t make anyone do anything...which people would probably cry about that, we can’t make our own decisions...

Keep the law then, show God you don’t need His grace by keeping the law on your own, you do what Adam and Eve couldn’t.

Lisa

Superstar
A product of bestiality that produced a female Jesus.

If you believe in the virgin birth, then you have to see a parthenogenetic birth that produced a female Jesus.

Regards
DL
How is Jesus a product of bestiality? I have never heard that one.

Vixy

Star
This is false. You can pray for your fellow man and help him that way. I do it all the time and it changes peoples lives

Lisa

Superstar
This is false. You can pray for your fellow man and help him that way. I do it all the time and it changes peoples lives
Prayer is powerful, asking the help of a powerful God who nothing is impossible for!

Keep the law then, show God you don’t need His grace by keeping the law on your own, you do what Adam and Eve couldn’t.
Why do you sing that Adam's sin was necessary to god's plan and then suggest that Adam should have derailed god's plan?

Regards
DL

How is Jesus a product of bestiality? I have never heard that one.
What is bestiality to you?

To me, it is one species using another species the way god did.

You want me to do your thinking for you and that is getting boring as it makes you seem really stupid and lazy.

That is why I quickly ignore you and your immature trolling.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Why do you sing that Adam's sin was necessary to god's plan and then suggest that Adam should have derailed god's plan?

Regards
DL
I can’t sing, I make a joyful noise to the Lord...

Anyway, God’s plan was obedience, Adam and Eve chose to sin, got nothing to do with God. God then decided that He would help us with our problem with Him. Since we couldn’t be perfect, and He is, He came down from heaven, was born a human, also retaining His Godhood and saved us by taking our punishment for our sins upon Himself. Christians look at that as grace because He did it while we were still sinners and we don’t deserve the sacrifice of God, very humbling.

Lisa

Superstar
What is bestiality to you?

To me, it is one species using another species the way god did.

You want me to do your thinking for you and that is getting boring as it makes you seem really stupid and lazy.

That is why I quickly ignore you and your immature trolling.

Regards
DL
Bestiality having to do with sex with animals. Humans aren’t animals they are made in the image of God. Also, she didn’t get pregnant the usual way, God caused her to be pregnant...

I don’t think it’s bad to ask questions so that you can elaborate on what your thinking is..that way I can answer better.

I think you’re quick to ignore me for other reasons lol!

I can’t sing, I make a joyful noise to the Lord...

Anyway, God’s plan was obedience, Adam and Eve chose to sin, got nothing to do with God. God then decided that He would help us with our problem with Him. Since we couldn’t be perfect, and He is, He came down from heaven, was born a human, also retaining His Godhood and saved us by taking our punishment for our sins upon Himself. Christians look at that as grace because He did it while we were still sinners and we don’t deserve the sacrifice of God, very humbling.
Why do you sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to god's plan?

Why would you want Adam to do otherwise and derail god's plan?

I see we are almost done given that you are deflecting all over the place, child and refuse to be honest.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Why do you sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to god's plan?

Why would you want Adam to do otherwise and derail god's plan?

I see we are almost done given that you are deflecting all over the place, child and refuse to be honest.

Regards
DL
You’re the one deflecting, I’m giving very honest answers, dear.

Who said Adam’s sin was a happy fault, it brought sin into the world and we were all born with it. The better thing would have been for he and his wife to be obedient to God and then we would still be living in a good garden, walking with the God that created us...

Who said Adam’s sin was a happy fault,
The Exultet hymn you sing at Easter.

We are done as you do not want to deal with your religions contradictory thinking and you want to have Adam derail god's plan.

You do not know your own ideology and we are done now unless you get honest.

You have served my purposes enough for now and shown us all the poor apologetics that you do.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
The Exultet hymn you sing at Easter.

We are done as you do not want to deal with your religions contradictory thinking and you want to have Adam derail god's plan.

You do not know your own ideology and we are done now unless you get honest.

You have served my purposes enough for now and shown us all the poor apologetics that you do.

Regards
DL
Ya, so poor that you are running away again...;)

The hymn singing God’s praises giving us a way out of the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth? Why wouldn’t we be thankful to God for that?

Adam did derail God’s plan with disobedience. Yet God was gracious in that He saves us anyway, all we have to do is believe! We got off easy.

Vixy

Star
Who was this for and what is false?

Regards
DL
Its false that you cant help your fellow man and besides, what can satan do for you? bring you a life of material wealth for the price of your very soul and beeing, being forced to do horrible things until death to only after life spent eternity in such a place as hell where you are tortured on a lever we cannot even understand in this dimension.. And you're FOR this? Whats wrong with you? Why do you want people to lose their souls and spend eternity in hell? Why do you teach people to worship evil when theres an overflow of evil in the world? Its like adding gasoline to a fire.

I hope your eyes are opened and that you find god.

Its false that you cant help your fellow man and besides, what can satan do for you? bring you a life of material wealth for the price of your very soul and beeing, being forced to do horrible things until death to only after life spent eternity in such a place as hell where you are tortured on a lever we cannot even understand in this dimension.. And you're FOR this? Whats wrong with you? Why do you want people to lose their souls and spend eternity in hell? Why do you teach people to worship evil when theres an overflow of evil in the world? Its like adding gasoline to a fire.

I hope your eyes are opened and that you find god.
You seem to be making stuff up.
Where did I say I could not help my fellow man?

What can Satan do for me?

She shows that, if you read your bible, you will see that your genocidal god is way more of a murdering rick than Yahweh.

What is wrong with you?

You go about promoting a vile satanic god and his homophobic and misogynous religion?

I hope your eyes are opened and that you find a good god instead of the moral monster you now have.

Regards
DL

the life of JesusChrist is the only way to true salvation.
So you do not believe scriptures like these that say otherwise.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Samuel 15;22
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

These are all garbage are they?

why doesn't god have these things? bkos he is not a good person
I agree. A genocidal god is not good for anything.

As to you wanting Jesus as your savior, tell us why you were condemned.

Then speak to your immoral abdication of your responsibility for your own actions.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL

SatanIsUgly

Rookie
Well the Christian God required his own son as a sacrifice, to die in the most horrible way. I would say that Christianity reaches the markers of a Death cult for that reason.
And witchcraft is also a part of it, with the whole 'I am protected by the blood of Christ' thing. It sounds like black magic to me.

Yes I know this is very unpopular to say and I'll probably be discarded as an anti Christian troll for it, but it's genuinely amazing to me that people don't see how these aspects of Christianity come across to those who don't believe.
Did you continue to read the scripture where an angel was sent to stop him from sacrificing his son?

If u kno literature, god is not supposed to die. The fact that a triangle of some sort birthed an evervesant farce speaks volumes to the allocation of a non existent. Why do u think ure soul is the only thing w0rth dying for?
Too gutless to speak to your immoral ideology eh?

I am not surprised at you usual Christian hypocrisy.

At least you know you do evil and sin and are ashamed of yourself, even if you won't admit it.

Regards
DL