Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Blood_Sacrifice

Psa 49 7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Repeat after me.
Satan would accept a blood sacrifice/ransom. God would not.

Thanks for repeating this to all the Christians you are unfortunate enough to bump into who think otherwise.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Genesis‬ ‭4:4-5‬ ‭
Abel, on his part also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of their fat portions. And the LORD had regard for Abel and for his offering; but for Cain and for his offering He had no regard. So Cain became very angry and his countenance fell.
‭‭
Hebrews‬ ‭11:4‬ ‭
By faith Abel offered to God a better sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained the testimony that he was righteous, God testifying about his gifts, and through faith, though he is dead, he still speaks.​
‭‭

Genesis‬ ‭4:4-5‬ ‭
Abel, on his part also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of their fat portions. And the LORD had regard for Abel and for his offering; but for Cain and for his offering He had no regard. So Cain became very angry and his countenance fell.
‭‭
Hebrews‬ ‭11:4‬ ‭
By faith Abel offered to God a better sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained the testimony that he was righteous, God testifying about his gifts, and through faith, though he is dead, he still speaks.​
‭‭
Animals are equal to humans to you. Interesting.

I do not see the moral equivalency you do, but then I have a better I.Q. than yours as well as a better moral sense.

I have rejected your vile god.

Regards
DL

DevaWolf

Veteran
Well the Christian God required his own son as a sacrifice, to die in the most horrible way. I would say that Christianity reaches the markers of a Death cult for that reason.
And witchcraft is also a part of it, with the whole 'I am protected by the blood of Christ' thing. It sounds like black magic to me.

Yes I know this is very unpopular to say and I'll probably be discarded as an anti Christian troll for it, but it's genuinely amazing to me that people don't see how these aspects of Christianity come across to those who don't believe.

Well the Christian God required his own son as a sacrifice
What really makes me wonder, in reference to a post I replied to just before, is that if (hypothetically putting ourselves into the mainstream Christian seat) we reflect back on the 'moral of the story' back in Genesis where YHWH asks Abraham to sacrifice his own son (and even even gets him on the altar and everything else).
Now, if the moral of that story is that God does not want us to sacrifice for him and only wants our devotion (again, we sound like we're anthropomorphizing God like Christians have by asking it this way), then what are the implications of the mainstream narrative of Christianity in light of the story of Abraham? I call bunk personally. And both in Judaism and Islam this very idea of 'sacrificing something/someone for salvation" is a completely absurd idea. When the whole ordeal of Abraham was, in part, a refutation of that idea (as well as teaching about the importance of genuine devotion to God, even if the Genesis account especially comes off quite crudely)

I would say that Christianity reaches the markers of a Death cult for that reason.
Actually from it's inception it was an immensely apocalyptic mass of intersecting groups that were very very certain of the end times as being literally like a year, two years, five years away.
I don't think that the historical Jesus actually had that message himself, as it's very obvious with some contextual analysis that he spoke in parables and placed greater importance on "the now" than the "later".

But as 1 John 2:18-19, clearly there is a something to this "iTs ThE eNd TiMeS gUyS" charlatanism we see constantly from Christians throughout history:

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us."

Yes I know this is very unpopular to say and I'll probably be discarded as an anti Christian troll for it but it's genuinely amazing to me that people don't see how these aspects of Christianity come across to those who don't believe.
I got called the antichrist yesterday, so welcome to the club I guess. It's important to seek truth genuinely, sincerely, with good intentions but wise discernment. The intellect is the greatest blessing from God we have, it's a shame that so many so-called religious people just throw the intellect in the trash or completely discard it when it comes to the things they hold as objective truth.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Well the Christian God required his own son as a sacrifice, to die in the most horrible way. I would say that Christianity reaches the markers of a Death cult for that reason.
And witchcraft is also a part of it, with the whole 'I am protected by the blood of Christ' thing. It sounds like black magic to me.

Yes I know this is very unpopular to say and I'll probably be discarded as an anti Christian troll for it, but it's genuinely amazing to me that people don't see how these aspects of Christianity come across to those who don't believe.
You’ve only told part of the story...but then you maybe don’t like the whole story? God didn’t send His Son to die for no good reason. He sent His season to take the punishment for our sins, to save us from the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. It was horrible how He died, which is humbling to think about for us sinners who don’t have to do anything but believe in Him for salvation.

Witchcraft has nothing to do with God.

We know..doesn’t mean that it’s not true that you don’t like what you hear.

Lisa

Superstar
But as 1 John 2:18-19, clearly there is a something to this "iTs ThE eNd TiMeS gUyS" charlatanism we see constantly from Christians throughout history:

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us."

I got called the antichrist yesterday, so welcome to the club I guess. It's important to seek truth genuinely, sincerely, with good intentions but wise discernment. The intellect is the greatest blessing from God we have, it's a shame that so many so-called religious people just throw the intellect in the trash or completely discard it when it comes to the things they hold as objective truth.
What Charlatanism are you talking about? That there’s an end times or that it’s been talked about for awhile?

Perhaps what was meant is that you have the antichrist spirit? You deny that Jesus is God.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Yeah I don't like what I hear, you're correct with that analysis. However, that does not discard the point at all, which you avoid.

''No good reason' is entirely subjective, and if we'd say kill your son because you as parents failed, it would sound abhorrent but with a God it's suddenly OK?

Not for me.

What didn’t make sense? Until Jesus and His once for all sacrifice, the Jews were always sacrificing to God because they didn’t have a once for all sacrifice for their sins.
Animals are not humans.

You cannot be seen as revering or venerating human life by wasting it and killing.

Your blood lust is noted.

Regards
DL

I agree.

Christians never wants to admit to their pagan roots.

If it had a moral ideology, it would not have had to grow by inquisitions and murder.

It could have convinced by argument if it had a moral ideology.

Regards
DL

You’ve only told part of the story...but then you maybe don’t like the whole story? God didn’t send His Son to die for no good reason. He sent His season to take the punishment for our sins, to save us from the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. It was horrible how He died, which is humbling to think about for us sinners who don’t have to do anything but believe in Him for salvation.

Witchcraft has nothing to do with God.

So you see the Jewish god breaking the Jewish law he established. Interesting.

Do as I say and not as I do.

Is that how you raised your children?

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Have you torn those out of your bible for being poor justice?

You are to emulate your god. Do you punish your good children instead of your bad children?

Regards
DL

You deny that Jesus is God.
So did Jesus, unless you think you can be a goddess yourself as a brethren to Jesus.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah I don't like what I hear, you're correct with that analysis. However, that does not discard the point at all, which you avoid.

''No good reason' is entirely subjective, and if we'd say kill your son because you as parents failed, it would sound abhorrent but with a God it's suddenly OK?

Not for me.
Your analogy isn’t the same as what happened. God didn’t have to send the rescue for us and He certainly didn’t have to sacrifice Himself for sinners. But He did sacrifice Himself for us out of love, no greater love than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.

As humans we can’t live again once we’ve died, but because Jesus was also God, after 3 days He rose again, so ya He did die but He didn’t stay dead, He is alive at this very moment. His sacrifice which saves everyone who believes is as powerful as a God who cannot stay dead. So you see it’s not the same as a human killing their son which isn’t known as grace but murder.

Lisa

Superstar
Animals are not humans.

You cannot be seen as revering or venerating human life by wasting it and killing.

Your blood lust is noted.

Regards
DL
Eh?

Christians never wants to admit to their pagan roots.
What pagan roots?

So you see the Jewish god breaking the Jewish law he established. Interesting.

Do as I say and not as I do.

Is that how you raised your children?

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Have you torn those out of your bible for being poor justice?

You are to emulate your god. Do you punish your good children instead of your bad children?

Regards
DL
Wow! There’s a lot of misinformation you’re writing.

God didn’t break the law, Jesus fulfilled the law, He was the unblemished sacrifice, the once for all sacrifice for sins. He became human to be the kinsman redeemer for us all.

What have those verses to do with Jesus saving us from the punishment of sin? You can keep railing that it wasn’t good and that God broke His own laws but that’s not what happened. He didn’t have to do anything for us, we certainly don’t deserve it, but He did it so that we wouldn’t perish but have everlasting life.

So did Jesus, unless you think you can be a goddess yourself as a brethren to Jesus.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL
What is an only begotten son?

no greater love than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.
A greater love would have been to not condemn us unjustly for being and doing exactly what our god given natures have us be and do.

Did you see this?

Would only an evil god blame his own creations for the taint therein -- of his poor craftsmanship?

God is said to have condemned the whole world and all in it who followed Adam and Eve.

Christianity calls it our Original Sin; the sin of being born tainted by Adam’s sin. It happens to be an immoral construct that the Jews do not have in the original theology.

We are also told that god creates us all tainted and sustains us all.

If I erred in raising or creating my children, I would step up to the blame.

Why does god punish us, victims of his poor craftsmanship, instead of taking his rightful blame?

I also thought that Yahweh was the Jewish god, yet Christianity does not have Yahweh following his own law. Christians have Yahweh murdering his own son as a sacrifice that goes against most sane laws.

God, it seems to me, has screwed up creation and wants to blame the creation for his own
incompetence.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL