Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

God's creation were good in the beginning.
That would include the talking serpent and Satan who already existed.

Have you created any offspring?

As children of god, we are to do exactly what we humans try to do.

Produce children that are better than their parents.

You would slave yourself to a god instead of taking that genocidal prick you adore and making the S O B more moral.

You are a disgrace to the human race.

Regards
DL

Why does Yin need to complete Yang?

Is good insufficient without the presence of evil? I can’t believe you espouse the outrageous thought that we need evil for creation to experience some sort of balance. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised because this is what the modern mythology of evolution teaches.

Let’s imagine the Fall hadn’t happened and the race of Men hadn’t known evil/rebellion. Would your philosophical position of “yin completes yang” still hold?

Come to think of it, if we need evil to balance out good, we should then dispense with the justice system: prisons, courts etc. Evil people shouldn’t be penalized for their efforts at balancing out good.

View attachment 26901
Good, as a description, is nothing and meaningless without knowing what it is being compared to.

Strange that you do not like that evolution teaches exactly what I do.
Do you not think evolution is working well?

Yes my position on Yin completing Yang holds even if A & E had not eaten of knowledge. If they had not, they would have remained as bright as bricks and too stupid to even reproduce.

That may be why Christians sing of Adam’s sin being a happy fault and necessary to god’s plan.

Would you have A & E not sin and derail god’s plan?

Regards
DL

Christianity was a revelation. What pagan roots are you talking of?

Christianity is a moral ideology. It is the knowledge of good and evil.

That Christianity grew by inquisition or murder is historically false. If anything Christianity grew in spite of inquisition and murder that Christians suffered themselves.
Christianity is about self-sacrifice (the giving up of one's own interests or wishes in order to help others or advance a cause), not about sacrificing others. It's this Christian teaching that relieved cults around the world to abandon any sacrificial rituals. It defeated the power of Satan.

Satan demands man to shed the blood of others so he can have eternal life.
Moral ideologies do not get their morals from a genocidal garbage god.

Care to discuss the immoral ideology you follow, which includes homophobia and misogyny?

Regards
DL

Christianity was a revelation. What pagan roots are you talking of?

Christianity is a moral ideology. It is the knowledge of good and evil.

That Christianity grew by inquisition or murder is historically false. If anything Christianity grew in spite of inquisition and murder that Christians suffered themselves.
I am talking about your pagan roots.

For instance, Jesus was what, the 6th man born of a virgin?

You might want to look up the Chrestians, whose ideology Christianity usurped when they usurped Yahweh from the Jews and became Judaism 2,0.

Regards
DL

Axl888

Established
That would include the talking serpent and Satan who already existed.
LOL, "the beginning" was not in the garden of Eden.

Produce children that are better than their parents.
DL
Unfortunately, that is not happening, haven't you heard of genetic entropy? And why so? The answer is in the Book of Genesis.

Man is devolving, your god Darwin and his evolution is totally wrong.

https://www.geneticentropy.org/whats-genetic-entropy
https://darwindevolves.com/

Forgive me... I really would like to follow this for tomorrow and am not sure how to yet without some sort of alert. Can I get one "like" over here for bookmarking purposes?

Lisa

Superstar
You may be, but the rest of us are not.

You denying proven science shows the deterioration of your type of brain dead human.

Regards
DL
Actually @Axl888 is right man is devolving into lawlessness. Lawlessness is increasing just like Jesus said it would...and might I just add so is insanity where good is evil and evil is good. Probably because there are only a few that truly believe in the One true God anymore and the rest are on that broad path to the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Lisa

Superstar
Exactly.

You ignore the statistics for the self-serving drama.

Your are a pathetic thinker all around and do not care.

Regards
DL
It does seem to me that things are getting worse..especially worrying is the insanity of transexuals and the fight over how many genders there really are...when I see those things in the news and look around to see it played out in my own community...I tend to believe it’s working.

It does seem to me that things are getting worse..especially worrying is the insanity of transexuals and the fight over how many genders there really are...when I see those things in the news and look around to see it played out in my own community...I tend to believe it’s working.
If your biggest concern is what people do with their junk, or how they label themselves, you just show that what I say about your garbage thinking is true, unfortunately.

Regards
DL

I think you need to know what lawlessness is to be able to see it....
As in all things, while you foolishly believe in the supernatural and cannot explain why you adore a genocidal monster of a god, --- while calling that prick good.

That thinking is lawless thinking.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
As in all things, while you foolishly believe in the supernatural and cannot explain why you adore a genocidal monster of a god, --- while calling that prick good.

That thinking is lawless thinking.

Regards
DL
Interesting...you just keep using the same insults over and over...

What’s supernatural about the Bible saying that lawlessness will increase and then seeing that played out? It’s prophecy fulfilled.

Interesting...you just keep using the same insults over and over...

What’s supernatural about the Bible saying that lawlessness will increase and then seeing that played out? It’s prophecy fulfilled.
The insult is you favoring a misogynous religion that make you and your sisters second class citizens.

Regards
DL