BLM F&*#kery

Here comes the blackwash!

Black Jesus painting will be installed in one of UK’s oldest cathedrals

blackwash jesus.jpg

One of Britain’s oldest churches is paying tribute to the Black Lives Matter movement by installing a version of Leonardo Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” with Jesus recast as a black prophet.

The New York Post

Maes17

Superstar
Here comes the blackwash!

Black Jesus painting will be installed in one of UK’s oldest cathedrals

View attachment 38695

One of Britain’s oldest churches is paying tribute to the Black Lives Matter movement by installing a version of Leonardo Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” with Jesus recast as a black prophet.

The New York Post
*In Chris Tucker voice*

Daaamn Jesus! What happened?!

Lisa

Superstar
LA's first black DA slams BLM for targeting her after her husband pulled a gun on protesters at their home and says defunding the police would lead to lawlessness

threepwood

Rookie
Hi,

I'm a bit conflicted here. BLM is starting to harass church goers. In one sense this is unacceptable, but in another sense I kinda want BLM to attack a church or destroy a Jesus statue in the hope that will be the defining moment when even BLM sympathisers and many non-white people will be like "nah-uh, you went too far here."
That makes me wonder, if BLM really got that many "supporters". I mean, how could such a movement gather such an approval in the first place? They already spit on everything that has got a meaning for the US (and i would say the western societies.. but am not too sure about that anymore).
The best case would be, they are accepted, since race is a delicate topic.

Did you here about the debate regarding Trumps approval ratings? Tim Pool (and others, if i'm not mistaken) argued, there seems to be an "silent majority", which the Democrats are well aware of and trying their best to mobilise voters. Even the Q-Gang has this narrative.

And i recently read about a study, which finds that violent protests tend to help conservative candidates...

But, after all i'm hearing, Trump winning may be the worst outcome, since some thugs already made it clear, that this wouldnt be accepted.

Best regards,
Threepwood

Lisa

Superstar
But, after all i'm hearing, Trump winning may be the worst outcome, since some thugs already made it clear, that this wouldnt be accepted.
Some things are worth fighting for...the real problem that I can see is who comes after trump when he’s done? Another rhino or a dem? When trump wins again...there’s four more years of media bashing, lies and false stories..hopefully he can accomplish things then but there are no guarantees. After his four years are up...who succeeds him? Anyone in the Republican Party? Then you have the crazy dems and their crazy politics which aren’t good for America...just think if they owned the senate, house and the president! States are going blue so that’s not good either.

justjess

Superstar
Some things are worth fighting for...the real problem that I can see is who comes after trump when he’s done? Another rhino or a dem? When trump wins again...there’s four more years of media bashing, lies and false stories..hopefully he can accomplish things then but there are no guarantees. After his four years are up...who succeeds him? Anyone in the Republican Party? Then you have the crazy dems and their crazy politics which aren’t good for America...just think if they owned the senate, house and the president! States are going blue so that’s not good either.
What exactly is crazy about the Dems? Your actual thoughts. With proof please.

Lisa

Superstar
Allowing rioting and looting and chaz to take place..allowing lawlessness all in the hopes that it will help them and their party win big.

It seems we are debating the wisdom of the law and order society we’ve tried to build in lieu of the lawless society that people who will call you racists want if you don’t agree with them. That’s crazy..but then they can only hope to win with tactics like that for now...just think what the kids learn in schools to make them brainwashed to believe America sucks and that they have to tear it down to make it work. That’s messing with their future all to be overlorded with government assistance all their lives...its very sick.

justjess

Superstar
Allowing rioting and looting and chaz to take place..allowing lawlessness all in the hopes that it will help them and their party win big.

It seems we are debating the wisdom of the law and order society we’ve tried to build in lieu of the lawless society that people who will call you racists want if you don’t agree with them. That’s crazy..but then they can only hope to win with tactics like that for now...just think what the kids learn in schools to make them brainwashed to believe America sucks and that they have to tear it down to make it work. That’s messing with their future all to be overlorded with government assistance all their lives...its very sick.
Democratic leaders ordered those “rioters and looters“ sprayed with a weapon banned by international law in actual wars. They allowed their police officers to brutalize “rioters and looters” as well as peaceful protesters. Not to mention the civilians killed by the police which sparked the issue to begin with.

no one wants a “lawless society” they just want the people enforcing the law to actuallly follow the law and be accountable to it themselves as well.

lmao at the rest of your nonsense. Do you respond to me off a script? Who gives it to you?

Lisa

Superstar
Democratic leaders ordered those “rioters and looters“ sprayed with a weapon banned by international law in actual wars. They allowed their police officers to brutalize “rioters and looters” as well as peaceful protesters. Not to mention the civilians killed by the police which sparked the issue to begin with.

no one wants a “lawless society” they just want the people enforcing the law to actuallly follow the law and be accountable to it themselves as well.

lmao at the rest of your nonsense. Do you respond to me off a script? Who gives it to you?
How would you stop lawlessness with rioting and looting? Is that when they are supposed to send in the shrinks to try to talk them away from theft and violence...doesn’t seem like that would work too well..but we might be able to see the effectiveness of that if they really do get rid of the police in cities. Who are in charge of the cities thinking of doing it? Dems.

threepwood

Rookie
Hi,
They "just want people enforcing the law"?

As far as I know, Georg Floyd wasnt innocent, and the state(city?) governed by democrats. The protests and its aftermath are far from peaceful.. and as many Black Lives Matter supporters and followers stated, they ultimatley want to overthrow capitalism. Even Europe has felt their "despair" for "change".

In my opinion, policing and farther up the ladder in politics, it is far more an juridical problem, than it is a executive one.
And I can see, why Donald Trump doesnt seem like the person you would like to do the job. But,.. im wondering.. Trump is 4 years in office.. how can he be accountable for every "structural problem" liberals like to find just before an election?

Kind regards,
Threepwood

Tidal

Star

Well for one thing Don wants to build a wall, but the Dems oppose him.
Heck even the border states of California and New Mexico voted for Hillary; don't they mind bad hombres coming across to pump their kids full of drugs? I don't want to sound judgemental but it sounds like bad parenting to me.
How about it Pedro?

"We don't want no steenkin wall!"

justjess

Superstar
Well for one thing Don wants to build a wall, but the Dems oppose him.
Heck even the border states of California and New Mexico voted for Hillary; don't they mind bad hombres coming across to pump their kids full of drugs? I don't want to sound judgemental but it sounds like bad parenting to me.
How about it Pedro?

"We don't want no steenkin wall!"
Most drugs come through official border entrances. There are cheaper more effective ways to secure the border then a wall which can be climbed, blows over in the wind, and can be cut through with a bargain basement sawzall. He just requested millions to paint it black to deter people climbing it in the heat. Translation: it’s climbable. We need to spend billions on a climbable wall (Translation: ineffective) when our own people are suffering? No one opposed the wall because they like drugs and gang members. They opposed the wall because it’s an expensive vanity project that won’t accomplish its stated goals.

justjess

Superstar
Hi,

They "just want people enforcing the law"?

As far as I know, Georg Floyd wasnt innocent, and the state(city?) governed by democrats. The protests and its aftermath are far from peaceful.. and as many Black Lives Matter supporters and followers stated, they ultimatley want to overthrow capitalism. Even Europe has felt their "despair" for "change".

In my opinion, policing and farther up the ladder in politics, it is far more an juridical problem, than it is a executive one.
And I can see, why Donald Trump doesnt seem like the person you would like to do the job. But,.. im wondering.. Trump is 4 years in office.. how can he be accountable for every "structural problem" liberals like to find just before an election?

Kind regards,
Threepwood
You misquoted me right at the outset: they want people enforcing the law to also be accountable to that same law. This shouldn’t be a contentious position to hold.

No one ever argued Floyd was innocent. But what he was guilty of wasn’t a capital offense and even if it was cops are not judge jury and executioner. There none of those things.

there were over 4,000 protests. A fraction of them became violent. They were the only ones you saw on tv. Put two and two together.

capitalism needs to be regulated or abandoned. Sorry if that offends you. The way our system is right now to few people benefit at the expense of way too many who suffer.

I don’t understand how you can attribute police brutality to a judicial problem. Please explain.

people have been complaining about those structural issues for a very long time, way before trump got the idea to enter politics. No one is blaming him solely or is stupid enough to not realize these issues are long standing. He is being held to account for his contributions only, you’d know that if you turned off the talking heads on tv and actually asked someone.