BLM F&*#kery

Satan would send the vehicle of Christianity to the Americas to liberate them from mass human blood sacrifices. lol You're a nice little Yehovian puppet.
Okay so that would mean mass human blood sacrifice vs mass human murders. I guess you're saying one is better than the other?

A myth. Germ theory wasn't considered true at the time.
Fair enough...

No, that's human.
Its human to believe because someone doesnt believe what you do, that you have a right to their possessions?

And lets be honest. You dont even believe we're all the same right?
You think he's betting on the right horse, while in reality, many of us have been saying that they're using open-border policies and are inciting minorities against the native European majorities to overthrow the civilization that freed you from superstitious cults, human sacrifice and slavery.

Now which is it, you think? Hmmmm ..... really tough one this!
I dont think its really tough. The question is, did you think that the pope/Western Europe would just get to come to the Americas and steal land, kill, murder,enslave etc... and move on forever like nothing happened? Or did you think that it would eventually catch up to them? Now, its catching up to them. Thats exactly why corporations have started sucking up to blacks all of a sudden. And they're only going up on that from here because more plagues are coming...

Which leads to the white man that made the movie Cracka for YOU (not me)... What is he trying to tell you? What did the Chik Fil A CEO recently suggest you do to make up for racism? What did the pope do when he met with leaders in Sudan? Do you think they're doing these things to "incite minorities" or is it predictive programming for something much more sinister thats on the way? Speaking of the pope, why did he recently, all of a sudden, decide to give up the titles his position of Pope historically used? You dont see that they set you up with a bill you or your descendants will have to pay? Who do you think they're going to turn that debt over to? Stay tuned... ;)

Johnny5

Established
Still didn’t get it. And I just checked every inbox I have including spam. Kinda pissing me off tbh.
Thanks for the update. I was reading through this thread all 4 pages, lol, to see if you had received anything from them.

justjess

Superstar
Thanks for the update. I was reading through this thread all 4 pages, lol, to see if you had received anything from them.
I’m honestly pissed. Don’t say you will provide something on request if when requested you don’t actually provide it. I’ll keep looking but I don’t think we should be holding our breathe.

edit: I justrequested it AGAIN from my business email so there’s less chance of it getting lost in a jumble of spam mail. If I don’t post again it’s because they still haven’t sent it.EF73F01C-A992-47BE-81F7-1A8B247A3D45.png

Last edited:

Johnny5

Established
I’m honestly pissed. Don’t say you will provide something on request if when requested you don’t actually provide it. I’ll keep looking but I don’t think we should be holding our breathe.

edit: I justrequested it AGAIN from my business email so there’s less chance of it getting lost in a jumble of spam mail. If I don’t post again it’s because they still haven’t sent it.View attachment 38444
Thanks! Not surprised to find the majority of the automated response is focused on getting you to donate that sweet, sweet $$$.

Here comes the blackwash!

Black Jesus painting will be installed in one of UK’s oldest cathedrals

blackwash jesus.jpg

One of Britain’s oldest churches is paying tribute to the Black Lives Matter movement by installing a version of Leonardo Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” with Jesus recast as a black prophet.

The New York Post

Maes17

Star
Here comes the blackwash!

Black Jesus painting will be installed in one of UK’s oldest cathedrals

View attachment 38695

One of Britain’s oldest churches is paying tribute to the Black Lives Matter movement by installing a version of Leonardo Da Vinci’s “The Last Supper” with Jesus recast as a black prophet.

The New York Post
*In Chris Tucker voice*

Daaamn Jesus! What happened?!

vancityeagle

Veteran

Lisa

Superstar
LA's first black DA slams BLM for targeting her after her husband pulled a gun on protesters at their home and says defunding the police would lead to lawlessness

threepwood

Rookie
Hi,

I'm a bit conflicted here. BLM is starting to harass church goers. In one sense this is unacceptable, but in another sense I kinda want BLM to attack a church or destroy a Jesus statue in the hope that will be the defining moment when even BLM sympathisers and many non-white people will be like "nah-uh, you went too far here."
That makes me wonder, if BLM really got that many "supporters". I mean, how could such a movement gather such an approval in the first place? They already spit on everything that has got a meaning for the US (and i would say the western societies.. but am not too sure about that anymore).
The best case would be, they are accepted, since race is a delicate topic.

Did you here about the debate regarding Trumps approval ratings? Tim Pool (and others, if i'm not mistaken) argued, there seems to be an "silent majority", which the Democrats are well aware of and trying their best to mobilise voters. Even the Q-Gang has this narrative.

And i recently read about a study, which finds that violent protests tend to help conservative candidates...

But, after all i'm hearing, Trump winning may be the worst outcome, since some thugs already made it clear, that this wouldnt be accepted.

Best regards,
Threepwood

Lisa

Superstar
But, after all i'm hearing, Trump winning may be the worst outcome, since some thugs already made it clear, that this wouldnt be accepted.
Some things are worth fighting for...the real problem that I can see is who comes after trump when he’s done? Another rhino or a dem? When trump wins again...there’s four more years of media bashing, lies and false stories..hopefully he can accomplish things then but there are no guarantees. After his four years are up...who succeeds him? Anyone in the Republican Party? Then you have the crazy dems and their crazy politics which aren’t good for America...just think if they owned the senate, house and the president! States are going blue so that’s not good either.

justjess

Superstar
Some things are worth fighting for...the real problem that I can see is who comes after trump when he’s done? Another rhino or a dem? When trump wins again...there’s four more years of media bashing, lies and false stories..hopefully he can accomplish things then but there are no guarantees. After his four years are up...who succeeds him? Anyone in the Republican Party? Then you have the crazy dems and their crazy politics which aren’t good for America...just think if they owned the senate, house and the president! States are going blue so that’s not good either.
What exactly is crazy about the Dems? Your actual thoughts. With proof please.