BLM cancelled with one tweet.

They have to make sure Jewish people are not conflated with white people, while they use the white goyim as scape goats for sins they themselves have played proportionately bigger roles in.

Amazing.

Nick Cannon says this: Non-Melanated' People Lack Compassion… Were Savages, Barbaric… Closer To Animals… Evil

Gets cancelled for being anti-Semitic.

Nick Cannon said:
"It's never hate speech, you can't be anti-Semitic when we are the Semitic people," Cannon said. "When we are the same people who they want to be. That's our birthright. We are the true Hebrews."
So what if he didn't say anything about Jews having stolen the Hebrew identity of blacks, would he still get banned for calling whites "true savages" and "evil"?

Is anyone still doubting who one can criticize, even dehumanize, and who one cannot, and therefore who is running the show?

Lisa

Superstar
Amazing.

Nick Cannon says this: Non-Melanated' People Lack Compassion… Were Savages, Barbaric… Closer To Animals… Evil

Gets cancelled for being anti-Semitic.

So what if he didn't say anything about Jews having stolen the Hebrew identity of blacks, would he still get banned for calling whites "true savages" and "evil"?

Is anyone still doubting who one can criticize, even dehumanize, and who one cannot, and therefore who is running the show?
The Red stones who head Viacom are Jewish so wouldn’t they be offended? Nick Canon gets fired from AGT for something he said there and now he finds himself fired again for something he said..maybe he should learn to close his mouth?

O, excuse me, he left before they could fire him for racial stuff he was saying..

The Red stones who head Viacom are Jewish so wouldn’t they be offended? Nick Canon gets fired from AGT for something he said there and now he finds himself fired again for something he said..maybe he should learn to close his mouth?

O, excuse me, he left before they could fire him for racial stuff he was saying..
The Redstone family is Jewish, but not only that.

Never been able to confirm it, but for about a decade I have had strong suspicions that they're the offspring of the "Brain" of the American Crime Syndicate, Arnold Rothstein.

Let's read about Sumner Redstone:
Redstone was born to a Jewish family[6] in Boston, Massachusetts, to Belle (née Ostrovsky) and Michael Rothstein. In 1940, at Sumner's behest, his father agreed to change the family surname from "Rothstein" to "Redstone"[7] ("Red stone" is a literal translation of the Yiddish name, "Rothstein").[8] Michael Rothstein owned Northeast Theater Corporation in Dedham, Massachusetts (the forerunner of National Amusements)

Let's read about Michael Redstone, Sumner's father:
(born Michael Rothstein; April 11, 1902 - April 4, 1987) was the founder of the Northeast Theater Corporation which is now National Amusements, Inc.[2]
Redstone was born in Boston.[3] In 1940, at the behest of his son Sumner Redstone, he agreed to change their surname from "Rothstein" to "Redstone" ("Red stone" is a literal translation of the German-Jewish name, "Rothstein")

No information about his parents. Strange.

Let's read up on Arnold Rothstein:
Arnold Rothstein was born into a comfortable life in Manhattan, the son of a wealthy Jewish businessman, Abraham Rothstein, and his wife, Esther. His father was a man of upright character who had acquired the nickname "Abe the Just".[3] Arnold was highly skilled at mathematics, but was otherwise uninterested in school.[3] His older brother, on the other hand, studied to become a rabbi.[4]
Rothstein was known to be a difficult child, and he harboured a deep envy of his older brother, Harry. Rothstein's father believed that his son always craved to be the center of attention, and would often get frustrated when he was not.[3]
While still a child, Rothstein began to indulge in gambling, but no matter how often his father scolded him for shooting dice, Rothstein would not stop. In 1921, Rothstein was asked how he became a gambler, "I always gambled. I can't remember when I didn't. Maybe I gambled just to show my father he couldn't tell me what to do, but I don't think so. I think I gambled because I loved the excitement. When I gambled, nothing else mattered."
Nothing about his children. Weird.

Arnold Rothstein:
Arnold_Rothstein.jpg

Sumner Redstone:
Sumner_Redstone.jpg

You be the judge.

Lisa

Superstar
The Redstone family is Jewish, but not only that.

Never been able to confirm it, but for about a decade I have had strong suspicions that they're the offspring of the "Brain" of the American Crime Syndicate, Arnold Rothstein.

Let's read about Sumner Redstone:

Let's read about Michael Redstone, Sumner's father:

No information about his parents. Strange.

Let's read up on Arnold Rothstein:
Nothing about his children. Weird.

Arnold Rothstein:
View attachment 39379

Sumner Redstone:
View attachment 39380

You be the judge.
Looks a lot a like..but my point was that they are Jewish and own Viacom..Nick Canon said some anti-Semitic things..seems like that could be something to get him fired if they wanted to...and they did. Nick’s mouth gets him jobless it seems.

Looks a lot a like..but my point was that they are Jewish and own Viacom..Nick Canon said some anti-Semitic things..seems like that could be something to get him fired if they wanted to...and they did. Nick’s mouth gets him jobless it seems.
Sure, I just took full advantage of the opportunity to slip it in there.

Either way, anti-white rhetoric is allowed by Redstones and company while there's zero tolerance for criticism towards Jews. Should raise some red flags, wouldn't you say?

Lisa

Superstar
Sure, I just took full advantage of the opportunity to slip it in there.

Either way, anti-white rhetoric is allowed by Redstones and company while there's zero tolerance for criticism towards Jews. Should raise some red flags, wouldn't you say?
I think they are going to do whatever they can to save their company from the blm..but they won’t go so far to slime their heritage, is how I look at it. Anit-Semitism has been deadly in the past.

He’s between a rock and hard place now @Artful Revealer ..he should just keep his big mouth shut.

That's what you get for getting tied up in the Black-Jewish alliance. There's no escaping it, because the whole idea of their shared victimhood is a gigantic hoax not rooted in reality.

Lisa

Superstar
That's what you get for getting tied up in the Black-Jewish alliance. There's no escaping it, because the whole idea of their shared victimhood is a gigantic hoax not rooted in reality.
The Jews have been victims..which is why they have their own slice of earth now. Blacks seem to just want people to work for them and give them money because once upon a time their ancestors were slaves...enslaved by people now dead.

The Jews have been victims..which is why they have their own slice of earth now. Blacks seem to just want people to work for them and give them money because once upon a time their ancestors were slaves...enslaved by people now dead.
Everyone, black or non-black, is already working for Jews. They control the money supply.

Pand0raHaze

PR works. They are not semetic. To see who controls the world you must notice who cannot be criticized. Rockefellers funded Nazi experiments on Jewish people, Rothschilds funded Nazi war machine. Zionists duped not only their own but, the world. The genetics prove they are from Japeth and not Shem. Revelations makes a little blerb about the false jews masquerading as Israelites. You can shut up even the fiercest critic by calling them anti-Semetic. They just improved Gobbels methods of PR to become invincible from any criticism.

BLM is totally elite funded division. The elites before Nazis took over funded Nazis to create violence at Communist protests to blame the communists. Same tactic is used by elites with Antifa as accelerationists.

History does repeat itself bc the occult elites control the world and create the narrative and stream legal propaganda to our tvs. The occult elite scapegoated regular jews for the economic sham in Europe and paid for the holocaust. Then used that for some old fashioned European imperialism in Palestine. The Rothschilds just see their people as a means to an end like all of the masses. Golda Mayer (sp) was the one who adopted the PR tactic to call any critic anti-semetic, therefore applying it to a country so by extension you cannot criticize Israel.

Obviously hating someone just because of their heritage isn’t okay but, what is more frightening is that no one can be held to account when clear abuses are made.

Then with Epstein. He was operating a blackmail operation using underage kids as a honey pot for Mossad. Clinton and all the politicians were filmed and blackmailed. It’s pretty clear our politicians were blackmailed by Israel. Now imagine if Epstein was working with Saudi Arabia, Americans would be ready to send troops.

It’s a small group of elites that are actually occultists hiding behind everyday Jews. They renounced their faith in judaism a couple hundred years ago. Kinda like when terrorists use kids as shields. They had no problem sending their own to death camps in order to advance the agenda because in essence all humans are cattle (christian, moslem, jew, hindu, pagan, etc).

elsbet

Superstar
... I dont subscribe to simplistic thinking and silly memes.
I beg to differ.

Actors along with most artists, whether musicians, comedians, painters, writers tend to be more liberal minded people and they will support liberal things. It's not some great mystery or conspiracy.

Same reason why most college and university people are also more liberal minded.

Then if you go to the military, you are likely to find more conservative people. If you go to people working in the oil industry they are more likely to be conservative, same with cattle ranchers.

Certain personality traits are attracted to certain fields of work, its just that simple.